Eagles...1 and DONE !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    I was nervous that NewOrleans would choke. Thank goodness that Philly has been eliminated form playoffs.

this

I'm glad Drew got hot in the 2nd, that dude's a gamer (and short LOL)

on a related note, I kinda felt bad that Reid didn't advance in the playoffs either. NOT

Die, Eagles, Die...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
      As much as I enjoyed watching the Eagles crash and burn, and I couldn't stop laughing, the game was almost anti-climactic after watching that Chiefs/Colts game.

But at least three weeks of having to watch the Eagles play in prime time against the Bears, Cowboys and Saints payed off with them being one and done in the playoffs.And I loved watching that smirk get wiped off of Chip Kelly's face. Now, the Saints can lose next week for all I care.
      after 0:03 that stadium got dead quiet...most wonderful noise from an eagles fan any day.

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
        Don't even care at this point. As long as the Eagles are gone I am happy. Rooting for the Broncos. Hate all the NFC teams.
        I feel the same way. Would LOVE to see Peyton win it all in our house! He deserves it after the year he's had. Then he can announce his retirement and announce that he is going to come to NY to be the offensive co-ordinator so he can help his brother to another Lombardi!! (I can dream)

Comment

can't stand the broncos...go Colts (or Bengals)

as for the NFC, I rather see one of Parcells disciples win it and I like Brees.

The Saints beat the Shegirls playing old school Giants' Football. Defense and Running Attack.

Jerruh must feel like a genius looking at ROB RYAN gameplan success at grounding the Egirls, Desean Jackoff and Leseanda

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
              I like the basement guy (Broncos) and love song guy (Seahawks)

"I don't wanna go down there, I'm scared..."

and
              "This isn't a football song, it's a ice skating song..."

Comment

Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                I like the basement guy (Broncos) and love song guy (Seahawks)

"I don't wanna go down there, I'm scared..."

and
                "This isn't a football song, it's a ice skating song..."
                The one with the guy who comes over and yells and annoys everybody, but they don't care because when he comes over they always win is a good one too.

Comment

We have some nerve even badmouthing a playoff team at all.

Comment

Originally posted by MetLife View Post
                    Wah, Wah, wah. Sorry if it hurts your feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
                      The one with the guy who comes over and yells and annoys everybody, but they don't care because when he comes over they always win is a good one too.
                      LOL the Patriots guy (with the Tim's on); yeah I forgot about that one.

uh true but my hatred for the Egirls is such...besides don't fool yourself when we do bad, our Div rivals can't wait to rub our face in it so...

Comment

Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                        after 0:03 that stadium got dead quiet...most wonderful noise from an eagles fan any day.
                        I bet it was. I notice all my family and friends that are Eagles fans have been strangely quiet all day. LOL!!
                        One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
                          LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

The eagles calling themselves a playoff team is an embarrassment to the other playoff participants.
                            Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Playoff team my ***! They got in by default because Coughlin was too stupid to see that last year we had deficiencies and he did not address them with Reese. I still say this team has more talent than the Eagles and the Cowboys combined, but it was not used the right way by the coaching staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                                Cried himself to sleep.
                                Your sig is hilarious!!

Comment

Working...
                                X