Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

haha eagles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
    I got a bunch of friends that are Eagles fans so I was kind of rooting for them. But they played like crap, and deserved to lose.
    If God was an Eagles fan I still wouldn't root for them.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
      If God was an Eagles fan I still wouldn't root for them.
      If God declared that only Eagles fans got to heaven, I would rather go to hell, because it would mean getting away from all the Eagles fans...

      I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
        He is the #1 Giant hater. Can't blame him as LT and company beat the sh/it out of him for years.
        Very true LT made Jaworskis life misreable. And that goofball has taken every to dig at the Giants since. I still remember him saying the Giants were not a playoff team after we lost to the Saints. A few months later we were SB champs.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
          I got a bunch of friends that are Eagles fans so I was kind of rooting for them. But they played like crap, and deserved to lose.
          Friends dont let friends root for the eagles

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Pksoze View Post
            Very true LT made Jaworskis life misreable. And that goofball has taken every to dig at the Giants since. I still remember him saying the Giants were not a playoff team after we lost to the Saints. A few months later we were SB champs.
            I cant blame any player turned commentator/analysist for having some bias for the team they played for. If any one of us had a job in sports media we would do the same. Its human nature

            Jaws is one of my favorite commentators

            Comment


            • #21
              Cowboys-5
              Giants-4
              Redskins-3
              Eagles-0

              Hmmm someone here just doesn't belong???

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Eli's Giants View Post
                Cowboys-5
                Giants-4
                Redskins-3
                Eagles-0

                Hmmm someone here just doesn't belong???
                On many levels

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                  Aren't the Giants the last NFC East team to even win a playoff game, let alone a super bowl?
                  love the sig dude

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    DUMB SCUMBAGS

                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dwSUkLrBrI
                    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                      what else is new....

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                        WOW.....JUST WOW!!!!
                        #80

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I TiVo'd Kelly & Mike this morning, and Michael was getting his digs into an Eagles fan in the front row, saying why are you wearing your shirt here? Your team lost. The fan just kept smiling, said nothing. Sad, and delusional.


                          Oh, and they also showed a naked picture of Luck with his **** only covered up by somebody in the foreground using a smart phone.
                          Pluck 'Em Eagles Featherless!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Eli's Giants View Post
                            Cowboys-5
                            Giants-4
                            Redskins-3
                            Eagles-0

                            Hmmm someone here just doesn't belong???
                            To quote one of the funniest bits on Don Imus....."Which doesn't belong and why?"

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X