Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How has Marvin Lewis kept his job?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How has Marvin Lewis kept his job?

    11 years without one playoff win. The Bengals owners are surely patient.

  • #2
    Make that 12 years and 0-5 in the playoffs.

    Comment


    • #3
      Forever Bungals

      Comment


      • #4
        I've always wanted to say this..... go Caaargers go...lol
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

        Comment


        • #5
          First, the Chiefs and now the Bengals. So far, all of the postseason cursed teams are falling. Next up, the Chargers...hopefully.
          One of these teams is not like the others

          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
            First, the Chiefs and now the Bengals. So far, all of the postseason cursed teams are falling. Next up, the Chargers...hopefully.
            Peyton has choke baggage of his own, though.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
              Peyton has choke baggage of his own, though.
              If you are speaking of Peyton Manning I am not sure it pertains here. I am talking of a Head Coach that hasn't won a single playoff games in 12 years. Just very surprising to me that he has kept his job.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
                If you are speaking of Peyton Manning I am not sure it pertains here. I am talking of a Head Coach that hasn't won a single playoff games in 12 years. Just very surprising to me that he has kept his job.
                Yep, but I was responding to the call that the playoff-cursed teams are failing. The Chargers and Broncos face each other next week, and they both have a history of choking. Peyton has a habit of going one and done, and Rivers has a habit of imploding in AFC Championship games.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                  Yep, but I was responding to the call that the playoff-cursed teams are failing. The Chargers and Broncos face each other next week, and they both have a history of choking. Peyton has a habit of going one and done, and Rivers has a habit of imploding in AFC Championship games.
                  Chargers played well today and the Broncos defense is not very good. Broncos should win.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Chargers and bengals both looked like they didn't belong in the playoffs. What a bore-fest. That being said I think it'll be a good game next week just because teams that are in the same division usually make entertaining games and weird outcomes sometimes ensue

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Actually I think Lewis might be done this year, if not next year is is his last chance.

                      to be fair Andy coughed it up once and threw two bad picks: one off his back foot, backpedaling for his life and two running for his life.

                      His own O-Line sacrificed him...


                      NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        3 years in a row now, the Bengals could not get passed the 1st rd of playoffs. Maybe Dalton is not their man? Maybe its also the coaching? Dalton looks like he is going to take the Matt Ryan path when it comes to postseason play, though Ryan has won one.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X