Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't Dallas a consistent playoff team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    I do believe that was lil eli's title this past season
    If it wasn't it should have been.......

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
      Only Rodgers, Peyton, and Brady seem to be able to lift their teams year in, year out.
      I think Luck is there as well. That Colts team is miserable.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
        I think Luck is there as well. That Colts team is miserable.
        So is the entire AFC South.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli's Giants View Post
          So is the entire AFC South.
          The Chiefs don't play in the AFC South, nor do the Seahawks, Niners or Broncos.
          Last edited by Flip Empty; 01-10-2014, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Actually you stopped responding to me in that thread...so I'm still waiting for your reply lol. I'm still waiting for evidence that I claimed Nicks' was running the wrong route, and I'm still waiting for evidence that my information or analysis regarding Nicks' poor season is factually incorrect.

And you don't have to necessarily say that the user used the term elite. You mentioned it in your post as if he said Eli was in the elite class, which wasn't the case.
            I stopped posting because I have a life, and unlike you I am not able to post here 11,000 times a year. For that same reason I am not going to waste my time sifting through all of the trash you post to find this one specific thing you said about Nicks. The point is you don't know what you;re talking about, and apparently reading comprehension isn't your thing either. When I used the term "they", which is different than the term "you"(this part is important pay close attention now), it meant that I was referring to other people. I don't know if you are now trolling at this point, or if you truly are this stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli's Giants View Post
              I'm just saying this because plenty of Cowboys fans out there talk about how great Tony Romo is and how clutch he is. I mean the guy is number 5 all-time in passer rating and he's not a turnover machine like that so called average QB Eli. So why can't he carry the team on his back and be a playoff team? Brady, Peyton, Brees, Rodgers and heck even Eli and Flacco have done it, why can't Tony....seriously?
              Two word answer: Jerry Jones
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

And as far as romo goes. He is the exact opposite if Eli. Romo has had a career of great regular seasons stat wise and once he gets on the big stage has always found a way to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory.

Eli has been less then impressive to say the least during regular season games and once in playoffs transforms into a big play unbeatable clutch leader
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                  The Chiefs don't play in the AFC South, nor do the Seahawks, Niners or Broncos.
                  True.

Comment

Originally posted by Cover3 View Post
                    I stopped posting because I have a life, and unlike you I am not able to post here 11,000 times a year. For that same reason I am not going to waste my time sifting through all of the trash you post to find this one specific thing you said about Nicks. The point is you don't know what you;re talking about, and apparently reading comprehension isn't your thing either. When I used the term "they", which is different than the term "you"(this part is important pay close attention now), it meant that I was referring to other people. I don't know if you are now trolling at this point, or if you truly are this stupid.
                    "the point is you don't know what you're talking about."

But you can't even prove that.

Your response: I have a life.

Translation: I don't have proof of what I'm accusing you of saying, but because you have a different opinion of Nicks' than I do..I'm going to be the greatest straw man the world has ever seen.
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Because they suck? Just a guess. :P
                      Pluck 'Em Eagles Featherless!

Comment

I live in the

Comment

Lets try this again.. I live in the DFW area of North Texas..Romeos stomping grounds..Tony comes across as a decent guy and money bags Jerry Jones is also a decent individual....If Jerry would step back and hire another coach with some brass ones he just might get into the playoffs..instead since Parcells he hires yes men...How do you coach a team that knows if they disagree with you they can run to the owner and complain...it doesnt work..that said Tony for whatever reason is consistent with the turnover fourth quarter little time left...dont know why but as a Giant fan I love his late comeback Turnovers...I do feel bad for him,,,sometimes as the expectations here are high for him. But feel Jerry Jones pretty much neuters anyone that would take charge including Tony.. If they had a leader with absolute power this would be a different team...Good for my Giants they dont as they do posses plenty of talent,...Nothing better then listening to local sports broadcast after a Cowgirl loss..

Comment

"the point is you don't know what you're talking about."

But you can't even prove that.

Your response: I have a life.

Translation: I don't have proof of what I'm accusing you of saying, but because you have a different opinion of Nicks' than I do..I'm going to be the greatest straw man the world has ever seen.
                            You frequent the forums so often that one can not view your posts that you made prior to January because you have exceeded the file storage capacity. The only way to find evidence of your stupidity during the regular season, where you continually came to inaccurate and at most times idiotic conclusions based on poor observation and perspective would be to search for the threads themselves, which would be extremely time consuming if not impossible.

There is no translation needed, I just find it funny, and pathetic actually, that someone who frequents these forums so often(to put it nicely) has no idea what they are talking about when it comes to football, whose posts are essentially nothing more than spam taking up space the vast majority of the time. Things like not knowing you can play press AND man coverage at the same time, you know, basic stuff that a 10 year old rookie learns in peewee league. Do yourself a favor(and the message boards a service) by taking a break from posting for awhile and just try to absorb some knowledge from people who don't have their head lodged up their rear end. This board could use a rest from all the garbage spam that is posted here regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by Cover3 View Post
                              You frequent the forums so often that one can not view your posts that you made prior to January because you have exceeded the file storage capacity. The only way to find evidence of your stupidity during the regular season, where you continually came to inaccurate and at most times idiotic conclusions based on poor observation and perspective would be to search for the threads themselves, which would be extremely time consuming if not impossible.

There is no translation needed, I just find it funny, and pathetic actually, that someone who frequents these forums so often(to put it nicely) has no idea what they are talking about when it comes to football, whose posts are essentially nothing more than spam taking up space the vast majority of the time. Things like not knowing you can play press AND man coverage at the same time, you know, basic stuff that a 10 year old rookie learns in peewee league. Do yourself a favor(and the message boards a service) by taking a break from posting for awhile and just try to absorb some knowledge from people who don't have their head lodged up their rear end. This board could use a rest from all the garbage spam that is posted here regularly.
                              It's tough being a comedian these days, but you're outstanding at it! Encore!
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

It's tough being a comedian these days, but you're outstanding at it! Encore!
                                and he says you don't have a life.....jeez
                                sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
                                X