Big mouth Sherman backs off like a little girl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
    No, just don't like Sherman and the Seahawks, including their HC.
    I have not liked Carroll since his days at USC. I dont like his smug attitude or ****iness. So it suits him well to be HC at Seattle with Sherman and co.

Comment

So as Giants fans we should remind everyone of the few bad apples the Giants have had through the years and condone Sherman's behavior?
      It's not about condoning Sherman's behavior. It's about putting his behavior into context. When you have Giants players getting arrested, threatening to punch other players, shooting themselves by accident with unregistered guns and going to prison, etc, all of which are true examples of thuggish behavior it puts Sherman's mouthing off in context.

Bottom line, if Sherman is going to be raked over the coals and called a 'thug' for smack talking, then the examples of previous bad behavior, which is worse than Sherman's, by present and former Giants should also be held to that same 'thug' label/fake outrage.
      One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

No, just don't like Sherman and the Seahawks, including their HC.
        I guarantee you that if it was Desean Jackson he was taunting instead of Crabtree, you'd be all for it...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Saw this today. He backed away like the little punk that he is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl4ViIwy7KA
          Something tells me that you would be the little girl if you had to tell him he was a punk to his face . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
            Bottom-line of that video: Unlike that Redskin loser player, Sherman had to go another playoff game and isn't going to get himself in trouble or suspended from helping his team try to win the next game. The better question is why did that Redskins player stay on the field for a confrontation after that loss. Just go back to the locker room in defeat if he had nothing positive or productive to do on the field.
            He plays for Washington redskins, thats why. They are a low class piece of filth organization.

I actually found it amusing that Richard Sherman didn't react and just laughed in his face after the punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
              I guarantee you that if it was Desean Jackson he was taunting instead of Crabtree, you'd be all for it...
              That would be a tough call. I can't stand Desaen Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                Something tells me that you would be the little girl if you had to tell him he was a punk to his face . . . .
                I was waiting for that. I am sure you are a real tough guy though.

Comment

That would be a tough call. I can't stand Desaen Jackson.
                  At leasst you're honest about it.

Comment

If he said that about Desean he might just become my favorite non Giants player.

Comment

Hope some of you are watching Piers Morgan Live...

Comment

Oh we'd be phoning JR past midnight to trade for the dude if we haven't already.

Would holding $250K+ cash in the house with a silver handgun and then somehow getting jacked out of all those make Desean Jackson a "thug" or a victim of thugs or both? (just putting the question out there)

Comment

I was waiting for that. I am sure you are a real tough guy though.
                          I'm not the one calling other guys punks and little girls from the safety of my computer . . . .

Comment

I'm not the one calling other guys punks and little girls from the safety of my computer . . . .
                            This is Trash Talk, sorry it got your panties all up in a wod. Next time I will just say he was not such a nice little boy so it doesn't hurt your feelings.

Comment

This is Trash Talk, sorry it got your panties all up in a wod. Next time I will just say he was not such a nice little boy so it doesn't hurt your feelings.
                              My panties are in a wad? You're the one who has started 20 threads about a guy on another team who blew off some steam after a big win.

Sorry if I find it funny that a poster would anonymously call an NFL player a "little girl" on a message board, when that poster would most certainly wet himself before ever saying anything even remotely negative to the player's face.
                              Last edited by TCHOF; 01-23-2014, 05:16 PM.

Comment

My panties are in a wad? You're the one who has started 20 threads about a guy on another team who blew off some steam after a big win.

Sorry if I find it funny that a poster would anonymously call an NFL player a "little girl" on a message board, when that poster would most certainly wet himself before ever saying anything even remotely negative to the player's face.
                                Your affection for Sherman is very cute.

Comment

Working...
                                X