Tom Brady says he won't watch Super Bowl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYGhtmare View Post
    Adrian Peterson in an interview said he doesn't remember watching the Super Bowl last year. Would you call him a "baby" too???
    He was drunk faded and can't remember....
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
      Anyone still want to defend this baby? As a football fan, I would always watch the superbowl, even when it was the nightmare matchup, Pats v Eagles. Sour Grapes.
      So he's a baby because he won't watch the Super Bowl. Personally, I would not watch it either if I were him. Do we really expect for him to be happy to lose in an AFC title game? No. He is naturally ticked about not playing in the Super Bowl. Being a fan is way different than being a player. Being an NFL player is their job. Being a fan is not a job.
      sigpic

Comment

Anyone still want to defend this baby? As a football fan, I would always watch the superbowl, even when it was the nightmare matchup, Pats v Eagles. Sour Grapes.
        I watched in 2004... and openly rooted for Brady to win his 3rd ring. Because **** the eagles.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
          I watched in 2004... and openly rooted for Brady to win his 3rd ring. Because **** the eagles.
          Same here. The only time I ever rooted for the Pats to win a Super Bowl was against the Eagles. If the Pats and 49ers had made it to the Super Bowl this year I would've rooted for Brady to win since I hate the Whiners.
          One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
            Same... unfortunately. At that point, the Pats already had 2 so whats another? Eagles still got ZERO.
            WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Same... unfortunately. At that point, the Pats already had 2 so whats another? Eagles still got ZERO.
              To be honest though, in retrospect, at the time these games were happening it was the pats organization winning, much like the Giants in 2007 won essentially as an organization, with equal contributions from passing, rushing, and defense. Nobody knew how Brady would be elevated to this media "legend" at the time, though I guess it's to be expected when you have 3 rings. Wonder what would have happened if he had only won two...

Nah... forget that, **** the eagles... I have principles here, and I'm sticking with them...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
                I wouldn't watch either if I had a wife that looks like his wife.
                Amen to that. I wouldn't even own a TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                  Imagine the faces he would make if LT , in his prime, was sacking him on a Sunday afternoon !!!!!?????
                  1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

I didn't watch any of the Superbowls in the 90's that had the Cowboys in them. Just didn't want the aggravation.
                    Pluck 'Em Eagles Featherless!

Comment

Working...
                    X