Tom Brady says he won't watch Super Bowl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Brady says he won't watch Super Bowl

"The New England Patriots lost to the Denver Broncos in the AFC Championship Game on Sunday, falling one game short of Tom Brady's sixth Super Bowl appearance.

On Monday, Brady said he won't be watching the Super Bowl between the Seattle Seahawks and Broncos, instead preferring to treat the season as over, per the Boston Herald."

"I donít have much of a rooting interest, truthfully. Those games are hard to watch," Brady said. "I donít see myself sitting down to enjoy a football game or watch it. Our season is over. Truthfully, I could care less about watching a game. That's pretty much how I feel."

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/1/2...ots-super-bowl

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
      lol....crybaby Brady
      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

If he likes he can watch a copy of SB 42 instead.

Comment

Originally posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
          "The New England Patriots lost to the Denver Broncos in the AFC Championship Game on Sunday, falling one game short of Tom Brady's sixth Super Bowl appearance.

On Monday, Brady said he won't be watching the Super Bowl between the Seattle Seahawks and Broncos, instead preferring to treat the season as over, per the Boston Herald."

"I don’t have much of a rooting interest, truthfully. Those games are hard to watch," Brady said. "I don’t see myself sitting down to enjoy a football game or watch it. Our season is over. Truthfully, I could care less about watching a game. That's pretty much how I feel."

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/1/2...ots-super-bowl
          I find it amusing how folks say "I could care less" when the actual term is "I couldn't care less."

Comment

I wouldn't watch either if I had a wife that looks like his wife.

Comment

Anyone still want to defend this baby? As a football fan, I would always watch the superbowl, even when it was the nightmare matchup, Pats v Eagles. Sour Grapes.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                Anyone still want to defend this baby? As a football fan, I would always watch the superbowl, even when it was the nightmare matchup, Pats v Eagles. Sour Grapes.
                My guess is many players in the NFL don't watch.

Comment

That's what they say. It's difficult to believe. They all watch the big dance.
                  1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Lol alright man

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post

"No, I won't watch poopy head Peyton and my Wes in the Super Bowl and you can't make me. I want my Uggs. Waaahhh!!"
                      One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Isn't Tom Brady and Peyton close friends? What a bad friend Tommy is.

Comment

He'll be watching. He just wants to cry first.

Comment

How is he crying?

Comment

Adrian Peterson in an interview said he doesn't remember watching the Super Bowl last year. Would you call him a "baby" too???

Comment

Working...
                              X