Harbaugh is whiny, has temper tantrums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post
    the guy is just passionate about the game, some can handle it better or act more professional than others. Can't hate a man who cares.
    My three nephews (1,3, and 5) have less tantrums in a weeks time that Whiney Guy has in one game.
    Every single play that is not a positive for his team he acts like someone just stole his ice cream.

You would have a hard time as an NFL ref not being biased against a guy that is whining in your face
    EVERY play............. (just human nature). So if there was any minor bias by the refs, whiner fans can
    look straight at the cause.

Comment

You should see my "whiny" temper tantrums every time Eli throws an interception. I could put Jim Harbaugh to shame.
      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
        Don't forget the refs. They're whining about them also.
        As Damon Wayans would say from his days on 'In Living Color' , "It's a conspiracy, a C.O.N....SPIRACY
        One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OX1 View Post
          My three nephews (1,3, and 5) have less tantrums in a weeks time that Whiney Guy has in one game.
          Every single play that is not a positive for his team he acts like someone just stole his ice cream.

You would have a hard time as an NFL ref not being biased against a guy that is whining in your face
          EVERY play............. (just human nature). So if there was any minor bias by the refs, whiner fans can
          look straight at the cause.
          It seems like every Niner game I watch I see replays of Harbaugh throwing stuff on the sideline during one of his rages. It's like a regular thing to expect, like the sky being blue (except when it's gray).
          Pluck 'Em Eagles Featherless!

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
            You should see my "whiny" temper tantrums every time Eli throws an interception. I could put Jim Harbaugh to shame.
            Link?

Comment

Originally posted by radar-ray View Post
              Nobody said he not a very good coach.
              I was pre staging for the people that were going to say that later on in this thread.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
                As Damon Wayans would say from his days on 'In Living Color' , "It's a conspiracy, a C.O.N....SPIRACY
                That was a great show.

Comment

I think Jim Harbaugh is nut job and will someday hurt somebody.
                  "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

http://www.explorebigsky.com/newspos...f-jim-harbaugh

Article: " The Incessant Whining of Jim Harbaugh."

He has been whiiiiining for a looooong time according to this article.
                    Last edited by BigBlueBoricua; 01-31-2014, 03:56 PM.
                    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Originally posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
                      That was a great show.
                      my favorite was Homie The Clown teaching in school with that sock filled with baby powder........Hilarious !!!!!

JLo also got her first big break here.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                        my favorite was Homie The Clown teaching in school with that sock filled with baby powder........Hilarious !!!!!

JLo also got her first big break here.
                        gotta love In Living Color.
                        Jim Carry too....the token white boy
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                          gotta love In Living Color.
                          Jim Carry too....the token white boy
                          +1...and his Vera de Milo buffed ugly girl. Crazy !!!!

Comment

Dude doesn't stop crying but has done very well so far. Still **** him and his crying after every play

Comment

Working...
                            X