Flacco - Bush League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flacco - Bush League

I just saw the highlights version of last year's Super Bowl for the first time. Did you see where after the Ravens took the safety leaving basically just the punt to end the game, Flacco was telling guys that if the return man were to break it, someone on the sidelines should tackle him?

Rediculous.

I don't think he was serious when he said that.
    Just my opinion.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

This is true.

"Hey, if he breaks it, if he busts this for some reason, tackle him. Go tackle him. I don't know what the rule is on that but ... I'm going to." -Joe Flacco.

http://www.businessinsider.com/super...#ixzz2rdnmtbhx

Unfortunately, what would have happened would be the Niners still getting awarded the TD and SB win by the referees so not only would Flacco still end up losing the SB and possibly his elite contract, he would have been put on the eternal Hall of Shame and incur the wrath of Roger Goddell, which is never a good thing. Good thing for Flacco that things turned out the way it did and many people forgot about it.

Comment

would be classic if Flacco tackled him.. dummy

Comment

Thug.

Comment

Mike Tomlin
            WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              I don't think he was serious when he said that.
              Just my opinion.
              I don't think he would have actually done it, but he didn't seem to be kidding, and the lack of sportsmanship involved in just seriously considering it......

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                Mike Tomlin
                Was watching the scoreboard and almost accidentally interfered.....huge difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Vangellis View Post
                  Thug.
                  Definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by ebick View Post
                    Was watching the scoreboard and almost accidentally interfered.....huge difference.
                    LOL, riiiiiiight... accidently...
                    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

If someone on my team did that and we won the game because of it. I would've give a damn.

Comment

Do we really have a thread about something a player not on our team said jokingly a year ago? If you didn't give a **** about it then, why the hell do you give a **** now?

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                          Do we really have a thread about something a player not on our team said jokingly a year ago? If you didn't give a **** about it then, why the hell do you give a **** now?
                          That's the great thing about America....even though you wasted some precious seconds of your life weighing on this completely useless topic, you did so at your own choice. From my standpoint, this is the "Smacktalk forum" (rather than the TAGF, thus the discussion about a player "not on our team"), and it was the first time I'd seen it (regardless of when it happened), and I'd never seen another discussion about it, AND I thought it was an incredible display of poor sportsmanship for a professional........so.....yeah.....I felt we really had to have a thread. Thanks for your contribution.

Comment

Flacco later said he wasn't serious. He was trying to ease the tension.

Comment

just Flacco being Flacco..

Comment

Working...
                              X