No announcement yet.

Why do people watch Curling ????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going to answer, "they don't" but this thread proves me wrong. I do remember watching it once while very drunk in a Toronto hotel room. We had a lot of fun doing what Analyst said and it was a great time.

Of course, that was 25 years ago and I don't think I've seen a game since.

Now I feel like getting a case of Molson and a CBC subscription.

Comment

Maybe if they would get some ideas for new uniforms from the lingerie league...then I would watch
      1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

They still sell Molson ???

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
          I cannot help falling asleep watching. Curling is the most boring sport in Winter Olympics. Who came up with the idea that this was sooooo exciting that it should be included in the Olympics ???? Next they will add Chess.

1920s sports coverage must have been really pitiful to add this passtime to the O games.
          Guess you like synchronize swimming seeing your from the state of Florida lol
          Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

Originally posted by ibbill View Post
            Guess you like synchronize swimming seeing your from the state of Florida lol
            Much more educational than curling !!!!!!

Comment

There are some attractive female curlers. Just saying.

Comment

Vernon Davis says he's captain of the US team: http://t.foxsports.msn.com/olympics/...1-5230a277ebba. Also, that he likes it better than football... don't tell coach Harbaugh.
                Pluck 'Em Eagles Featherless!

Comment

did VD come out as well ???? lol

Comment

Finally curling is done......Thank God.... I can't drink a scotch to curling......you can drink to any sport.....except curling..........

Comment

Finally curling is done......Thank God.... I can't drink a scotch to curling......you can drink to any sport.....except curling..........
                      every time they mention a term or strategy you dont understand, you drink. you will enjoy curling very quickly after implementing this rule

Comment

Originally posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
                        every time they mention a term or strategy you dont understand, you drink. you will enjoy curling very quickly after implementing this rule
                        lmao !!!!!!! still....... hell to the no !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

lmao !!!!!!! still....... hell to the no !!!!!!!!!!
                          lol i enjoy it. but when people ask whats so interesting, i never have an answer. also dont blame anyone who don't enjoy it.

Comment

I know. My best bud loves this thing. He calls me up says " O, lets hang and watch the Winter O. I say OK. Then he has 3 hours of curling on his dvr.....????!!!!! Tough to watch....veeeeerrrrryyyyy slow and usually I wind up drinking more that I should, not because of enjoyment, but of lack of excitement. Yet he is screaming like a ******.... and I am like wtheck ????? so I drink more......

Comment

I know. My best bud loves this thing. He calls me up says " O, lets hang and watch the Winter O. I say OK. Then he has 3 hours of curling on his dvr.....????!!!!! Tough to watch....veeeeerrrrryyyyy slow and usually I wind up drinking more that I should, not because of enjoyment, but of lack of excitement. Yet he is screaming like a ******.... and I am like wtheck ????? so I drink more......

lol i dont get into it like that. i kind of enjoy watching it and making fun of it. gotta love drinking to pass the time lol

Comment

Originally posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
                                lol i dont get into it like that. i kind of enjoy watching it and making fun of it. gotta love drinking to pass the time lol
                                I am an Olympics fanatic as well. but......what ????? different strokes for different folks.....how is this an olympic sport is beyond me.....lol !!!!..

ok...lets watch "curling" or ..............15 other events that have more excitment after a 4 year hiatus.......?

Comment

Working...
                                X