Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jerry Jones blames himself for Tony Romo not having a SB ring.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jerry Jones blames himself for Tony Romo not having a SB ring.

    I love how Jerry takes the blame for the Cowboys problems, but still won't fire himself as GM. I hope Jerry never changes.


    http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...won-super-bowl
    One of these teams is not like the others

    sigpic

  • #2
    lol Dallas....

    Comment


    • #3
      Ahhh poo poo..

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Eli's Giants View Post
        lol Dallas....
        omg your SIG is killing me.. So funny
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

        # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

        1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

        ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

        Comment


        • #5
          Not sure if it's in this article because Jerry has been talking a lot this week, but he also admitted to his skill-set being more suited for the pre-cap era.

          Which is annoying because of 2 things:

          1.) Knowing that, Jerry should fire himself. Any success he had came in a clearly different era and he knows that he is not very good in the current era.

          and 2.) He was like the grandfather of the salary cap era, so he just brought this on himself.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
            Not sure if it's in this article because Jerry has been talking a lot this week, but he also admitted to his skill-set being more suited for the pre-cap era.

            Which is annoying because of 2 things:

            1.) Knowing that, Jerry should fire himself. Any success he had came in a clearly different era and he knows that he is not very good in the current era.

            and 2.) He was like the grandfather of the salary cap era, so he just brought this on himself.
            Agreed. Jerry wants to publicly take the blame for all of the problems, but instead of firing himself he just keeps firing the coaches and giving Romo more influence.

            He's like the crazy old man that knows he shouldn't be driving anymore, but refuses to give up the car keys.
            One of these teams is not like the others

            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              JJ

              Comment


              • #8
                qb's are only as good as their last pass

                Romo- td(with hurt back)

                eli- another int


                http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...h-quarterbacks

                even with eli winning in the super bowl, he still isn't considered clutch, but Romo is.....now why is that?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DrFeelgood View Post
                  qb's are only as good as their last pass

                  Romo- td(with hurt back)

                  eli- another int


                  http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...h-quarterbacks

                  even with eli winning in the super bowl, he still isn't considered clutch, but Romo is.....now why is that?
                  Wow. You really went digging to bring this thread up. LOL

                  Yeah, Romo was really clutch when he threw a game-crushing INT when the Cowboys were on the verge of beating the Broncos last year. And it was really clutch when he threw a game crushing INT against the Packers to cost Dallas that game, too.

                  By the way, Eli has 2 SB titles and 8 playoff wins to Romo's 1 playoff win, which is a better measuring stick of which one is more clutch than some list that an NFL analyst made up. Eli's not perfect, but he's more clutch than Romo.
                  One of these teams is not like the others

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Don't be so hard on yourself, Jerry.

                    Romo also contributed to not having any Superbowl rings.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                      Not sure if it's in this article because Jerry has been talking a lot this week, but he also admitted to his skill-set being more suited for the pre-cap era.

                      Which is annoying because of 2 things:

                      1.) Knowing that, Jerry should fire himself. Any success he had came in a clearly different era and he knows that he is not very good in the current era.

                      and 2.) He was like the grandfather of the salary cap era, so he just brought this on himself.
                      It's sad that he is so egotistically blinded that he cannot accept the facts. JJ has to go, but I doubt he will step down.
                      1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

                      Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Let the Cowboys fans have their Romo, and Weedon, and think they are better off than having a 2 time Superbowl MVP at the helm...
                        Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                          a 2 time Superbowl MVP at the helm...
                          quite possibly the biggest farce in the history of the nfl. eli sucks lol......I am hoping he's the giants qb for a few more yrs at least

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DrFeelgood View Post
                            qb's are only as good as their last pass

                            Romo- td(with hurt back)

                            eli- another int


                            http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...h-quarterbacks

                            even with eli winning in the super bowl, he still isn't considered clutch, but Romo is.....now why is that?
                            Thanks for your usual contribution to a topic, which is absolutely nothing.
                            sigpic

                            I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by DrFeelgood View Post
                              quite possibly the biggest farce in the history of the nfl. eli sucks lol......I am hoping he's the giants qb for a few more yrs at least
                              And we hope that Jerry Jones owns the cowboys forever.
                              sigpic

                              I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X