NFL wants a Saints - Packers NFC Championship game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL wants a Saints - Packers NFC Championship game

Well some Conspiracy. Ain't conspiracies supposed to prevent something. You claimed that the NFL Was Conspiring to keep the Giants from even making the NFC Championship game. Remind me who was the team that won the Super Bowl. 1 hint stupid. You are on their message board.
    1970's tv is better than today's tv.

Comment

The NFL Don't want the Eagles to ever win a Lombardi, but to be fair to them they allow them to be a great Regular season team, but there are some times when they are too hot so the NFL has to make them take a bad season just to keep them in place

CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
      "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]The NFL Don't want the Eagles to ever win a Lombardi, but to be fair to them they allow them to be a great Regular season team, but there are some times when they are too hot so the NFL has to make them take a bad season just to keep them in place

CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol [/quote]
        Damn now that is Funny. LMAO!!!
        1970's tv is better than today's tv.

Comment

Working...
        X