Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the worst fans in the NFC east award goes to??????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freebird View Post
    LOL!!! I love it! Look at all the Philly haters here! And the reason for all this hatred being that you know the Eagles own the Gnats! You G-Girl fans know that if you had to play Philly for the championships you played in, the outcome wouldn't be quite so good for you! And thats why you hate us so much, because you know the Eagles have had your number since forever! Your tears are like DELICIOUS ambrosia to Eagle fans, so please keep the hate flowing!
    lol own what? how that trophy case lookin ? you already lost eagles bridesmaid never the bride lol

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBeast88 View Post
      Who takes home the award ??

1. Redskin fans

2.cowboys fans

3. Eagle fans

4. Giant fans
      fans with something to say are allowed to be obnoxious. while the boys haven't won diddly in a longassed time, they have won a few. the skins are even worse but again, they have some rings. since we win a ring every 10 years or sooner, we def have the right to talk smack. so that leaves us with phi. theyre like jets fans talking smack to the pats just cause they went to back2back con fins. has to be phi fans.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
        Eagles fans are asshats
        Dallas fans are ignorant
        Redskins fans are delusional
        yeps.

Comment

Originally posted by WayBackFan View Post
          Actually Eagles fans are the best. Look at the teams they've had over the years and they are still loyal.
          fans should be loyal. that's a given. its all about fans being mouthy with very little to say. that defines eagle fans. the very moment ''we almost made a few times'' is the goal, then can they thump on their chests. tbf, I kinda liked reid. he wasn't a loud mouthed dude. as much as I hated mcnabb for that phone bs, it was pretty funny. in the end, they have next to nothing to brag about.

jet fans are the worst overall. that annoying J_E_T_S, JETSJETSJETS chant is the corniest crap ive ever heard. I wonder if they can spell airplane.....they have absolutely nothing to say to nyg fans (but they can point a finger (left pinky) at other teams with no ring), YET, they would go bonkers on the mlb mets forum. sanchize the savior !!!!! the guru ryan !!!!!! back2back con fins !!!!! poor ol eli and his sad sb mvp'S......

Comment

LOL!!! I love it! Look at all the Philly haters here! And the reason for all this hatred being that you know the Eagles own the Gnats! You G-Girl fans know that if you had to play Philly for the championships you played in, the outcome wouldn't be quite so good for you! And thats why you hate us so much, because you know the Eagles have had your number since forever! Your tears are like DELICIOUS ambrosia to Eagle fans, so please keep the hate flowing!
            Who won the last game between NY and Philly again. As for our SB wins...the Eagles are a combined 1-3 against the Giants in seasons we've won the SB this decade...if you want to include 2000 its 1-6.

Go back to celebrating regular season games as SB wins.

Comment

You G-Girl fans know that...blah, blah, blah...
              "G-Girls"? I actually feel bad for you clowns - you've never won a thing and now I realize that you don't even have a clever insultive name for our team? Make sure you stutter and pick your nose while you say it!

Comment

If the Eagles were actually as good as their fans believe they are then the Eagles would've been playing in those SBs instead of the Giants, especially in 2011 when they were the over-hyped and under-performing Dream Team.

Then again, the last time the Eagles went to a SB they lost to Brady and the Patriots, the same Brady and Patriots the Giants beat in 2 SBs. So, I don't think it's the Giants fans who are crying since the Giants don't have the media pumping them up to be contenders almost every year only to crash and burn like the Eagles.
                One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

All 3 fan bases can be irritating. I'd probably give the edge to the eagles though. Also if you want to include other teams outside the division but in the nfc, than you can definitely thrown in seahawk and 49er fans in there as well. Talk about obnoxious.

Comment

It's the eagles and it's not even close. For a team that has not accomplished anything in over 50 years, they sure do talk a lot.
                    sigpic

I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PETE MAVERICK View Post
                      It's the eagles and it's not even close. For a team that has not accomplished anything in over 50 years, they sure do talk a lot.
                      Hey, you can't talk about his E-Girls like that, you G-G-G-Girl lover! Bwahahahahahaaaaa!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                        Hey, you can't talk about his E-Girls like that, you G-G-G-Girl lover! Bwahahahahahaaaaa!!!
                        Yeah that freebird guy reminds me of slider. All talk and totally irrelevant in every way.
                        sigpic

I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

Comment

Never won a SB (45 years and counting), must be tough being a fan of such a loser team.

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
                            Never won a SB (45 years and counting), must be tough being a fan of such a loser team.
                            Philly tough guy!!!1!

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Are you kidding???

Philly no contest
                              Dallas fans are annoying and delusional
                              but Philly fans are classless D Bags
                              Do the Redskins even have fans???
                              #80 Get Well Soon

Comment

Originally posted by East Coast Bias View Post
                                Are you kidding???

Philly no contest
                                Dallas fans are annoying and delusional
                                but Philly fans are classless D Bags
                                Do the Redskins even have fans???
                                The Redskins have one of the most loyal fan bases in the NFL. Their waiting list for season tickets was longer than the Giants.
                                Last edited by darrin99; 09-08-2014, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X