Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the worst fans in the NFC east award goes to??????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texans Nation View Post
    You all don't care about the team. NYC is a baseball town. Football are second class here.... And Giants fans fear the Bills and Cowboys the most
    Every team in Texas is 2nd class other than the spurs and mavericks to an extent , because they can't win crap. So what's your point exactly?

Comment

You all don't care about the team. NYC is a baseball town. Football are second class here.... And Giants fans fear the Bills and Cowboys the most
      First off, it's "is"

Secondly, if NY is such a baseball town, why are so many people on these boards? Just to waste time?
      They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

NY and NJ are hardcore football fans...the Giants are an institution. If the Texans ceased to exist nobody in the NFL would care...let alone Houston.

Comment

I'm starting to believe we are the worst fans in the nfc east

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBeast88 View Post
            I'm starting to believe we are the worst fans in the nfc east

You Sir, are correct

Comment

You Sir, are correct
              What would you know. ( He's probably some Houston Oiler castoff, who still has his Dopey " Luv Ya Blue Poster " tacked up in his bedroom. ) The NFC-East has a long and rich history. Our Division has the most Super Bowl wins. That would be 12 monkee boy.

Comment

No need to get emotional... This thread is about fans... And the reason why your fans are the worst is that you have no loyality... And you jump ship and start talking **** about ur own team the second you lose... That makes y'all the worst...

Stop living in the past ... And just start accepting the reality... That this year.... Your precious Giants are truly a terrible team!!!

Comment

No need to get emotional... This thread is about fans... And the reason why your fans are the worst is that you have no loyality... And you jump ship and start talking **** about ur own team the second you lose... That makes y'all the worst...

Stop living in the past ... And just start accepting the reality... That this year.... Your precious Giants are truly a terrible team!!!
                  If you actually read the posts you'd realize that a very few percent of the poster actually want to jump ship. The majority of people are trying to stick it out and see what happens.'

At least none of our fans stalked our QB in front of his house to yell at him about his poor play....
                  They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

He's not our QB

Comment

He's not our QB
                      Not anymore. You should of seen Texans fans last year. What they did to Schaub was absolutely pathetic

Comment

Did You Skip Your Medication, Or Are You Just Out ?

You come to our Smack Board and you don't think Fans will get emotional ? You are not only Pathetic, you must be Delusional.

Comment

He's not our QB
                          That's because your fanbase is so terrible he would rather be with the raiders.

Comment

We fear the Bills and Cowboys??? Ok the Cowboys I understand even though nothing could be further from the truth. But why exactly would Giant fans fear the Buffalo Bills?
                            #80 Get Well Soon

Comment

Eagles fans are the worst. I don't fear for my personal safety if I go to New York or Dallas.

1. My Giants fan friends are pretty cool. Love their team and talking a little smack.

2. Cowboys fans fall into 2 categories:
                              a. If they're from Dallas, they're pretty cool. Proud of their team, bummed about the owner situation. Waiting for a return of the Aikman
                              Emmitt Smith days.
                              b. If they're not from Dallas, they are obnoxious idiots. The type of people that craved negative attention as kids.

3. I don't know many Redskins fans that don't have some personal connection to MD/DC/VA. They are homers and they're proud. Like the Dallas fans from Dallas, they are waiting for a return of the Joe Gibbs era.

Comment

Eagles. This is the correct answer. I live in PA, an hour and change north of Philly. I see the Eagles fans, their coverage on the local news stations, and yes, Eagle fans are definitely the worst, but it is funny to watch the meltdown when they lose and don't win the super bowl.

Dallas fans are pretty bad too, especially those 25 and under. I wish we could enact a law stating that Cowboy fans cannot bring up their championships if they are too young to clearly remember their most recent one....

Redskins fans are easily the least annoying.
                                Last edited by gmenfan0488; 09-26-2014, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X