Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the worst fans in the NFC east award goes to??????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the worst fans in the NFC east award goes to??????

Who takes home the award ??

1. Redskin fans

2.cowboys fans

3. Eagle fans

4. Giant fans

Eagles fans win by a mile. They talk a lot of smack even though they root for a team that always falls short of the off-season hype and expectations. But it is fun to watch them cry when the Eagles crash and burn.
    One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Eagles fans by far!!! Like Jets fans, they're just angry that they haven't won in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli's Giants View Post
        Eagles fans by far!!! Like Jets fans, they're just angry that they haven't won in a long time.
        lol that gif is great.

Comment

I think all of the teams equally have its own set of classless ******bags. So I will say that we are all equal considering the whole body of work

Comment

Philly, of course.

Comment

Philly fans are the biggest A-Holes.
              Dallas fans, especially outside Dallas, are phonies.
              I've never had an issue with Redskin fans. Most are die-hard and loyal.
              Wouldn't be fair to comment on Giant fans.

Comment

Eagles fans are asshats
                Dallas fans are ignorant
                Redskins fans are delusional
                Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                  Eagles fans are asshats
                  Dallas fans are ignorant
                  Redskins fans are delusional
                  Pretty accurate summary. lol

Comment

Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
                    Never really understood that.

I can see where it would have started in the 90's, but any team that wins the Super Bowl would of course gain bandwagoners. I live in Illinois (from London), and I am, in no way, a "phony" fan. I've driven nearly 500 miles, on several occasions, to watch the Cowboys (most recently Giants @ Cowboys). Why does the fact I don't live in Dallas mean I'm "phony"?

What kind of person (assuming bandwagoners don't have much knowledge of the team) would want to bandwagon for the dismal, 8-8 Cowboys, anyway?

Comment

EaGirls..

Comment

Originally posted by #TeamCowboys View Post
                        Never really understood that.

I can see where it would have started in the 90's, but any team that wins the Super Bowl would of course gain bandwagoners. I live in Illinois (from London), and I am, in no way, a "phony" fan. I've driven nearly 500 miles, on several occasions, to watch the Cowboys (most recently Giants @ Cowboys). Why does the fact I don't live in Dallas mean I'm "phony"?

What kind of person (assuming bandwagoners don't have much knowledge of the team) would want to bandwagon for the dismal, 8-8 Cowboys, anyway?
                        When the Cowboys have a good team, I see Dallas jackets and Dallas jerseys all over the NYC area. When they stink, I don't see any at all. The only other team that I see this phenomenon with is the Jets, but this is NY.

Comment

Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
                          The Cowboys themselves are outside of Dallas...

Comment

Phillie. I find it incredible that without winning a SB, they act totally insane and so obnoxious.
                            1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Philly by far.

Yes, the skins fans were a bit delusional with the whole RG3 and winning the division thing, but honestly, they've been basement-dwellers for so long, I thought it was nice for them to at least feel like they meant something for a change.

Yes, cowboys fans are everywhere and have a reputation for being stuck-up, but most of the cowboys fans I know and work with tend to be fairly realistic folks, in the vein of ntegrase, and enjoy talking football realistically. It's actually fun to hang out with these people, even on the day of a giants/cowboys game.

It's Philly by a mile. I don't know a single respectable philly fan. Almost all of the ones that I do know went out of their way to torment me after Dodgegate (contrast Dallas fans, who were mostly respectful in our recent losses to dallas). They are all delusional, narcissistic *******s, full-stop. I still dream of being able to buy the team and move them to LA or London, just to witness the tears of unfathomable sadness....

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X