Vick leaves Eagles with class.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
    He paid his debt to society. You will never let it go as many people won't. I have no problem with your take on him nor do I have a problem with the people that support him. It is what it is. However, he is more than entitled to move on with his life and earn a living. Personally, I am over it. He seems humble enough to me.
    He does appear to be sincere and he has paid his debt to society. He is also making the most of his second chance and I think he is going to make NY Jets a much better team.

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
      FBomb, you've nailed it, sir! I will always look at Michael Vick as human scum because of what he did, and nothing he can do going forward will ever change my opinion of him.

So will I!!!!
      He never should have been allowed back into the NFL!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

He paid his debt to society. You will never let it go as many people won't. I have no problem with your take on him nor do I have a problem with the people that support him. It is what it is. However, he is more than entitled to move on with his life and earn a living. Personally, I am over it. He seems humble enough to me.

He never did a single second in prison for animal cruelty. Not a single second! His prison sentence was completely based on "financial crimes", the gambling involved with the dogfighting.. So he never paid his debt on what he should have!
        sigpic

Comment

This topic is also racially divided. I won't go there though......
          That's horse****.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            That's horse****.

I agree..
            It doesn't matter what color he is. If you're into this sick, twisted, evil world of dog fighting, then you're complete scum.
            Michael Vick could be a whiter shade of pale, and I'd still feel the exact same way about him!!
            sigpic

Comment

I dont know if anyone recalls but this was all part of his sentencing.

23 months in prison
              $2,500 fine
              5 years on the eagles
              1 year on the jets

Isnt almost cruel and unusual punishment

Comment

Originally posted by DSP View Post

1. 23 months in prison
                2. $2,500 fine
                3. 5 years on the eagles
                4. 1 year on the jets

The first two should've been a lot longer and higher..
                The last two SHOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED!!!

Shame on Roger Goodell, and Woody Pecker-head Johnson!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Pretty sure normal Americans have to check this box on job applications that says "FELON." NFL doesn't even have that.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c76MdMzh8I
                    sigpic

Comment

Another reason to hate Michael Vick.

From guest Blogger, Susan K..

http://www.bouhammer.com/2014/06/gue...-michael-vick/
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DSP View Post

23 months in prison
                        $2,500 fine
                        5 years on the eagles
                        1 year on the jets

Isnt almost cruel and unusual punishment
                        I'm not of fan of dog fighters, but Vick took a hit on the salary side of 50M+, plus maybe what...100M in endorsements.

Comment

Originally posted by STAR View Post
                          I'm not of fan of dog fighters, but Vick took a hit on the salary side of 50M+, plus maybe what...100M in endorsements.

And it was a "well deserved" hit that that Falcon's owner Arthur Blank gave him by kicking his "serial animal killer's" *** to the curb.

But then the Philadelphia Eagles and the New York Jerks (two classless organizations) fed him many more millions, as if he only hit a couple of dogs on their butts with a rolled up newspaper.

Michael Vick should still be working for Arthur Blank today... IN THE HARDWARE SECTION OF A HOME DEPOT!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Last edited by BronxBomberBlue; 06-23-2014, 06:45 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

This sums it up best, we can't crucify Vick for eternity. He was convicted and did his time.

Comment

I wonder how far Vick can throw a Chihuaha ??? I'll bet at least 60 yards !
                              1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Originally posted by STAR View Post
                                This sums it up best, we can't crucify Vick for eternity. He was convicted and did his time.

Wrong, wrong, wrong..

Vick actually went to prison after pleading guilty to a federal conspiracy charge of bankrolling the dog fighting operation. He served 18 months of a 23-month sentence at Leavenworth federal prison.

So, despite the claims by Vick’s supporters that “he has paid for his crimes,” he actually has not.
                                The truth is that Michael Vick has never spent a day in prison for animal cruelty. He merely went to prison for financial crimes.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X