Giants fans on the EMB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Giants fans on the EMB

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Bread"]They are a cut above NYG as well...[/quote]You know you love us.
    [/quote]To quote a famous Boston based TV Show "If someone put a gun to my head and told me to either support something from that dump of a city called New York or die, I'd say pull the trigger" and to quote a famous latino comedian "I hate New Yorkers more than the KKK! They are the loudest, fattest, most arrogant, vulgar, poor self entitled poor excuse for human beings that I have ever had the displeasure of being around....with the exception of Seinfeld, that guys pretty awesome."[/quote]You sound bitter. Im actually not from new york. Same for many Giants fans on here. The NYG family stretches far and wide.
    [/quote]

well, I am from NYC, displaced to chicago now and that description fits many chicagoans I know.

I served with a hadful of Philly's sons, mostly from the Southside ? one from the North. the dude from the North was decent, we were best friends, the other dudes?

big mouths and **** talkers for sure. still I liked them. Loved making them push when they sang the Cry, Eagles, Cry tune... j/k

not really

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Bread"]They are a cut above NYG as well...[/quote]You know you love us.
      [/quote]To quote a famous Boston based TV Show "If someone put a gun to my head and told me to either support something from that dump of a city called New York or die, I'd say pull the trigger" and to quote a famous latino comedian "I hate New Yorkers more than the KKK! They are the loudest, fattest, most arrogant, vulgar, poor self entitled poor excuse for human beings that I have ever had the displeasure of being around....with the exception of Seinfeld, that guys pretty awesome."[/quote]
      Any link to that comment? I read interesting article long ago.
      http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/phi..._ugliest_city/
      Let's go GIANTS!!!

Comment

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Bread"]They are a cut above NYG as well...[/quote]You know you love us.
        [/quote]To quote a famous Boston based TV Show "If someone put a gun to my head and told me to either support something from that dump of a city called New York or die, I'd say pull the trigger" and to quote a famous latino comedian "I hate New Yorkers more than the KKK! They are the loudest, fattest, most arrogant, vulgar, poor self entitled poor excuse for human beings that I have ever had the displeasure of being around....with the exception of Seinfeld, that guys pretty awesome."[/quote]
        http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/phi..._ugliest_city/
        Let's go GIANTS!!!

Comment

[quote user="Superbowl"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Bread"]They are a cut above NYG as well...[/quote]You know you love us.
          http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/phi..._ugliest_city/[/quote]Thats from 07. They was a 2011 one where NY was 8th, Philly was 6th and Detroit was 1st. But really, I could care less about a silly online survey.

Comment

I live in the DC area and the fans here just do not have the same angst against us NY Giants fans as they do toward Philadelphia Eagles and Dallas Cowboys fans.

Redskins fans were cheering on Giants with insane fervor the last game of the regular season against Cowboys.

I bELIeve

Comment

I used to post over there a lot on a regular basis. Now, I just go over there every once in a while. It actually had gotten boring to me because the smack talk forum is clone infested. Anyways, they have a few classy football fans over there who actually know their ****. It's not as bad as you think it would be.

Comment

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="Superbowl"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Bread"]They are a cut above NYG as well...[/quote]You know you love us.
                http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/phi..._ugliest_city/[/quote]Thats from 07. They was a 2011 one where NY was 8th, Philly was 6th and Detroit was 1st. But really, I could care less about a silly online survey.[/quote]

No one likes Philly. Other than making pretty good Cheesesteaks not much else but bad things to say about the city, their teams and most of all their fans.

Comment

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="Superbowl"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Bread"]They are a cut above NYG as well...[/quote]You know you love us.
                  http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/phi..._ugliest_city/[/quote]Thats from 07. They was a 2011 one where NY was 8th, Philly was 6th and Detroit was 1st. But really, I could care less about a silly online survey.[/quote]

No one likes Philly. Other than making pretty good Cheesesteaks not much else but bad things to say about the city, their teams and most of all their fans.

Comment

I really like the fact that Philadelphia Eagles fans can not watch their team in the playoffs this year because they didnít make it.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

Comment

[quote user="sharick88"]I used to post over there a lot on a regular basis. Now, I just go over there every once in a while. It actually had gotten boring to me because the smack talk forum is clone infested. Anyways, they have a few classy football fans over there who actually know their ****. It's not as bad as you think it would be.[/quote]Yeah I dont mean you sharick, you're a good guy.

I mean the posters who post there a lot. Im sure most of them aren't members of this board.

Comment

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="Superbowl"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Bread"]They are a cut above NYG as well...[/quote]You know you love us.

No one likes Philly. Other than making pretty good Cheesesteaks not much else but bad things to say about the city, their teams and most of all their fans.[/quote]People like New York, its the clueless bafoons that populate it, who everyone hates.

Comment

I live over on the western side of PA. I've never been on the EMB, but I'm a little embarrassed to admit that my daughter who lives in Upper Darby is an Egals fan! I grew up in NY, mostly in the 50's and early '60's. Loved the Gmen, still do, truly believe that a W is coming on Sunday!

Comment

Working...
                          X