No announcement yet.

Predict the NFCE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st off, i know nothing of mcadoo. dont know if he will fix or fubar the situation (27 picks is just DISGUSTING thanks to no running game and prehistoric patterns. still, 7 wins with that many ints and no rb threat is impressive). that said, our SOS (strength of sched) is pretty soft, ranked 26. Phi got it a little tougher at 20 while Dal and Wash are 18 and 17.

wins - ari, hou, wash 2x, @jax, @ten, @st l, we split with dal & phi. thats 9. we MUST win these games. since going 16-0 is unreasonable, we are going to lose some games, these CANNOT be those games. and I don't just want to win these games. id like for us to crush these teams. i want eli to set some records and possibly get an mvp.

losses - @sea, ind, we split with dal and phi. we MUST split with dal and phi (sweeping them would be great but its doubtful). that 4. not saying we cant beat sea and/or indy, just saying I wouldn't mind us losing to them and getting revenge in the post season. if we end up 9-4 after playing these teams, were in good shape.

toss ups - sf, @det, atl. MUST win one of these to get to 10. id rather play sf in sf. if we lose these games, we will have to make it up by sweeping dal or phi. this would mean sweeping or div (good luck with that).

I see dal and phi going 9-6 or 8-8 and wash going 6-10. their last 3 games are in the div. dal last 3 of 4 games are rough too (@chi, @phi, ind). phi has it kinda hard at the end (@dal, sea, dal, close out @us).

this said, I can see us going 10-6 or 12-4 IF we have a running game (can it get any worse ? brown had 492 yds and 3 tds....homer simpson level stats !!!!). if not, heres to another 8-8/7-9 season. only 1 team is making it to the post season from our div and it had better be us.

Comment

Originally posted by PETE MAVERICK View Post
      Of course the thread sucks for a tony romo brown noser like you. The giants are going to handle Dallas like I handled that flight instructor on my motorcycle.
      just like last yr right? beginning with the opening pass?

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
        Everybody 8-8.. Giants win the division on tie breakers..
        that would be awesomely hysterical. no way wash wins 8 games. their last 6 games are rough with the only easy game being tb.
        foles might be the real deal or a one hit wonder. maybe he gets injured and, snicker, sanchize has to save the day, snicker. if hes for real, it could mean trouble.
        dal will always be dal. they will find a way of failing.
        we went 7-9 while dishing out FOURTY turnovers (MINUS SIXTEEN g/t away, -6 sacks....smh). I see us not being THAT bad again.

dal had a -3 g/t and -1 sacks
        phi had a +5 g/t and -9 sacks
        wash had a -5 g/t and -7 sacks

us and dal had the 25 and 24 toughest sched last year, phi didn't have it much tougher at 20. we get another easy time (HOPEFULLY) this year while dal and phi got a little harder (HOPEFULLY). wash will not have a 5 win increase this year.

in the end, 8-8, 6-10...whatever it takes to get in is all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by DrFeelgood View Post
          were you alive the last time the boys beat us in the post season ?
          Last edited by theproudlunatic; 07-12-2014, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PETE MAVERICK View Post
            Of course the thread sucks for a tony romo brown noser like you. The giants are going to handle Dallas like I handled that flight instructor on my motorcycle.
            romo is a stat grabber. tons of talent around him with nothing to show for it.

Comment

if the giants were smart they would of drafted manziel to try n stop the mass production of ints eli has produced for several yrs now

Comment

I fly million dollar jets and get hot women for a living. You troll a message board. How about we go 15000 feet and I show you the highway to the danger zone?
                sigpic

I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

Comment

if the giants were smart they would of drafted manziel to try n stop the mass production of ints eli has produced for several yrs now
                  what exactly has romo produced ?!?!?!?!? and what has that production led to ?!?!?!?

don't dare cry about him not having any skilled players around him !

Comment

1. Giants
                    2. Eagles
                    3. Redskins
                    4. Cowboys
                    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Cowboys- 11-5
                      Redskins 9-7
                      Eagles 9-7
                      giants 5-11

Comment

Cowboys 19-0

Redskins 2-14
                        Eagles 2-14
                        Giants 2-14
                        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Cowboys- 11-5
                          Redskins 9-7
                          Eagles 9-7
                          giants 5-11
                          only if this is some madden league were discussing.

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                            Cowboys 19-0

Redskins 2-14
                            Eagles 2-14
                            Giants 2-14
                            awesome display of sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                              Prediction time!

Feel free to critique or create your own predictions. Also interested to see which players will have a big year, disappointing year, breakout players, secret superstars in waiting, etc.

NEW YORK: 11-5

-Division Narrative: 3-3 even split, start 0-3 in division, end 3-0
                              -Big wins: IND after by week at home, SF & AZ at home
                              -Disappointing Losses: Lose @ TEN

DALLAS: 8-8
                              -Division Narrative: 4-2, sweeps Philly, splits NYG & WSH

WASHINGTON: 8-8
                              Division Narrative: 2-4, Split NYG & DAL, Swept by PHI

PHI: 7-9
                              3-3 Division, Split NYG, Swept By DAL, Sweeps WSH
                              You had me at 11-5.
                              1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Outside of Eli handing out INTs like candy last year, he's helped to produce multiple playoff wins and SB titles. Romo produced multiple INTs, usually when the Cowboys are on the verge of winning a game. Maybe Jerry should've drafted Manziel since he was salivating over Johnny Football.
                                One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X