Predict the NFCE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
    Outside of Eli handing out INTs like candy last year, he's helped to produce multiple playoff wins and SB titles. Romo produced multiple INTs, usually when the Cowboys are on the verge of winning a game. Maybe Jerry should've drafted Manziel since he was salivating over Johnny Football.
    Tell me something, how are those 'titles' gonna help poor eli this yr?

Comment

Originally posted by DrFeelgood View Post
      Tell me something, how are those 'titles' gonna help poor eli this yr?
      Well he does have Championship and tons of playoff experience, two things your quarterback doesn't bring to the table. Players, new and old, respect people that have "been there and done that".
      sigpic

I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PETE MAVERICK View Post
        Well he does have Championship and tons of playoff experience, two things your quarterback doesn't bring to the table. Players, new and old, respect people that have "been there and done that".
        that doesn't answer my question....how does those "titles", which really was the product of a good defense, gonna help poor eli THIS yr?

Comment

that doesn't answer my question....how does those "titles", which really was the product of a good defense, gonna help poor eli THIS yr?
          It helps when it comes to team morale and trust. The players trust and respect players more when they have shown that they can handle the pressure. Confidence breeds success. Even when players leave the giants, they never say anything bad about Eli Manning. Meanwhile, former cowboy players throw Romo under the bus as soon as they get the chance to. The bottom line is that you can trust Eli in clutch and playoff situations where your BFF Romo hasn't proven he can even win a game that decides the division in week 17 or beat a packers team lead by Matt Flynn in their own house.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PETE MAVERICK View Post
            It helps when it comes to team morale and trust. The players trust and respect players more when they have shown that they can handle the pressure. Confidence breeds success. Even when players leave the giants, they never say anything bad about Eli Manning. Meanwhile, former cowboy players throw Romo under the bus as soon as they get the chance to. The bottom line is that you can trust Eli in clutch and playoff situations where your BFF Romo hasn't proven he can even win a game that decides the division in week 17 or beat a packers team lead by Matt Flynn in their own house.
            how did all that "trust and respect" help poor eli last yr...or the yr before? why would it change for them THIS yr? the only thing u can trust eli with is throwing more n more ints....

your logic doesn't exist here. you keep bringing up Romo's name into this as its going to win you points. the more you speak of Romo, the more convinced I become in knowing you fear him.......now then back to the original question at hand.....tell me HOW those titles are gonna help poor eli THIS yr? for it sure didn't help him last yr or the yr before that...all that confidence you talk about actually breeds ints.

Comment

how did all that "trust and respect" help poor eli last yr...or the yr before? why would it change for them THIS yr? the only thing u can trust eli with is throwing more n more ints....

your logic doesn't exist here. you keep bringing up Romo's name into this as its going to win you points. the more you speak of Romo, the more convinced I become in knowing you fear him.......now then back to the original question at hand.....tell me HOW those titles are gonna help poor eli THIS yr? for it sure didn't help him last yr or the yr before that...all that confidence you talk about actually breeds ints.
              It certainly helped when we went 7-3 in our last 10 games despite an 0-6 start. Ints are just part of the game. Who cares that Eli likes to take risks. I don't. I actually embrace it. I'm a naval aviator. Risk taking is in my DNA.
              sigpic

Comment

Giants 10-6
                Eagles 9-7
                Redskins 7-9
                Cowboys 7-9

Everyone goes 3-3 in division games.

Comment

Originally posted by n420p69 View Post
                  Giants 10-6
                  Eagles 9-7
                  Redskins 7-9
                  Cowboys 7-9

Everyone goes 3-3 in division games.

Nah, I see a two game sweep against the Cowgirls, and at least two more wins against the Redskins, and Eagles. Maybe even 5-1 possibly
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                    Nah, I see a two game sweep against the Cowgirls, and at least two more wins against the Redskins, and Eagles. Maybe even 5-1 possibly
                    the Cowboys swept the new jersey giants last yr........I see the same thing happening again to the cellar dwellars of the east

Comment

the Cowboys swept the new jersey giants last yr........I see the same thing happening again to the cellar dwellars of the east

That was "last year", Dr Bandwagon.. Last year.

So what part of the United States are you from, Dr Bandwagon? Jacksonville? California? North Carolina? Or God forbid in the Tri-State area?

Tri-State area Bandwagoner Cowgirl fans are the worst, fair-weathered, fickle, spoiled Cowgirl fans out there.
                      sigpic

Comment

So what part of the United States are you from, Dr Bandwagon? Jacksonville? California? North Carolina? Or God forbid in the Tri-State area?

Tri-State area Bandwagoner Cowgirl fans are the worst, fair-weathered, fickle, spoiled Cowgirl fans out there.
                        ill let you figure that out; if you can....I am about 35 miles east of the stadium

see? I am in the same state....unlike the giants who are a new jersey team

where are you from? new jersey? the bronx? the giants need to either move into new york or change the name to new jersey giants.....

ok iam done playing these dumb word games lol......I expected a little more maturity in here rather than the ramblings of a some kid

Comment

BS. I'm from Dallas so I don't really know about the Tri-state fans... but no way ANY cowboys fan is spoiled right now. What is this... going on 18 years now with 1 playoff win?

Comment

ill let you figure that out; if you can....I am about 35 miles east of the stadium

where are you from? new jersey? the bronx? the giants need to either move into new york or change the name to new jersey giants.....

ok iam done playing these dumb word games lol......I expected a little more maturity in here rather than the ramblings of a some kid
                            Rockwall or Mesquite?

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                              BS. I'm from Dallas so I don't really know about the Tri-state fans... but no way ANY cowboys fan is spoiled right now. What is this... going on 18 years now with 1 playoff win?

Ntegrase96, if you're from Dallas, Texas, then my comment(s) don't apply to you. You are a "legitimate" Dallas Cowboys fan.

It's the Cowgirl bandwagon fans that I have a beef with, because they aren't legitimate Dallas Cowboy fans. They bailed on their local NFL football team, and chose to root for a team that's located thousands of miles away. Which makes them Cowgirl fans. Like Dr Bandwagon.
                              sigpic

Comment

You're from New York???

You're one of those Bandwagon fans who go to the Cowgirl vs Giants games at Giants Stadium, rooting for the team who's home is 2,000 miles away???

Uuuuuuuuuuuugh.. You are the lowest of the lows!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X