Predict the NFCE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrFeelgood View Post
    that doesn't answer my question....how does those "titles", which really was the product of a good defense, gonna help poor eli THIS yr?
    If by product of good defense you mean-

2007: Eli - 6TDs - 1INT (Off Steve Smiths hands), 854 yards, 95.7 Rating
    2011: Eli - 9TDs - 1INT 1,219 yards (NFL Postseason Record), 103.3 Rating

Yeah, all defense. You nailed it buddy.
    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
      Ntegrase96, if you're from Dallas, Texas, then my comment(s) don't apply to you. You are a "legitimate" Dallas Cowboys fan.

It's the Cowgirl bandwagon fans that I have a beef with, because they aren't legitimate Dallas Cowboy fans. They bailed on their local NFL football team, and chose to root for a team that's located thousands of miles away. Which makes them Cowgirl fans. Like Dr Bandwagon.
      Yeah I'm not trying to jump on your case or anything. I'm just saying there's no way any cowboys fan, anywhere is spoiled with the pitiful effort we've put forth over the last 17-18 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
        Yeah I'm not trying to jump on your case or anything. I'm just saying there's no way any cowboys fan, anywhere is spoiled with the pitiful effort we've put forth over the last 17-18 years.
        I agree, but there is still a ton of bandwagon fans from that era, which is what I think he is trying to say. Just like there are still a ton of bandwagon Yankee fans from the 90s titles still around. When you are good, the bandwagon fills, it happens. Look at Heat fans the past 4 years, Red Sox fans after 2004, ect...
        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Tell me something, how are those 'titles' gonna help poor eli this yr?
          They'll help Eli about as much as Romo's 1 playoff win will help him.
          One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
            You're from New York???

You're one of those Bandwagon fans who go to the Cowgirl vs Giants games at Giants Stadium, rooting for the team who's home is 2,000 miles away???

Uuuuuuuuuuuugh.. You are the lowest of the lows!!!!!!!
            lol, wow you really are a genuine nitwit, aint ya? I pretty much tell you where I was(ntgrase easily figured it out) and you think I am in new York? lol, uh....ok. you're dismisssed

Comment

that doesn't answer my question....how does those "titles", which really was the product of a good defense, gonna help poor eli THIS yr?
              Experience Bro !!! Experience !!!! What Romeo does not have, LOL !!!
              1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

the giants need to either move into new york or change the name to new jersey giants.....
                This is ironic considering the Cowboys play in Arlington and not Dallas.
                "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                  This is ironic considering the Cowboys play in Arlington and not Dallas.

That's his feeble attempt in trying to divert from the fact that he is a New York resident, bandwagon, Giants deserter, Dallas Cowgirls fan.

So because the Giants play in New Jersey, we're not rooting for a New York team either. As if it's the same as being Cowgirl's fan from New York. lol

Dr Bandwagon is really grasping at straws here.
                  sigpic

Comment

10-6- Eagles win div on tie breakers
                    10-6- Giants 2nd place win 5th seed WC spot
                    8-8- Redskins 3rd place RG better but still mistake and injury prone
                    7-9- Dallas finally has nothing to play for on last day of season ... Does it really matter though? Who wants to see another choke
                    Last edited by miked1958; 07-17-2014, 09:00 PM.
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                    X