let the season begin...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    Maybe it's the "TWO SUPERBOWL MVP's" that are making us Giants fans "delusional".

And if that is indeed the case, then I don't envy your Cowgirl "level headedness". lol
    if that what makes the interception machine able to start this year, then I welcome it

Comment

• Originally posted by DrFeelgood View Post
      if that what makes the interception machine able to start this year, then I welcome it

Remember her from the early 90's?

sigpic

Comment

whats to rebuttal? bottom line is that romo is better than eli. that's just the way it is lol...........sorry charlie
        You still refuse to answer either of the questions. QUESTION #1, WHAT IS DALLAS' RECORD AGAINST THE GIANTS IN WIN OR GO HOME GAMES? QUESTION #2, HOW MANY PLAYOFF WINS DOES ROMO HAVE ON HIS RESUME? Hurry up and answer because I have both a volleyball game and a date later on today.
        sigpic

I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PETE MAVERICK View Post
          You still refuse to answer either of the questions. QUESTION #1, WHAT IS DALLAS' RECORD AGAINST THE GIANTS IN WIN OR GO HOME GAMES? QUESTION #2, HOW MANY PLAYOFF WINS DOES ROMO HAVE ON HIS RESUME? Hurry up and answer because I have both a volleyball game and a date later on today.
          Let me help the Dr : Zeeeeeeerrrrrrooooooooooooooo, Nada, Zilch, Cero, 00000000000000
          1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

I think yall are desperately reaching here... having an interception machine will turn giants fans delusional
            Giants fans know all about Eli's tendency to be an interception machine, but he's still managed to lead the Giants to the promised land, twice.

Meanwhile, Romo will just continue his trend of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory with multiple late INTs, which explains the 1 playoff win.
            One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
              Giants fans know all about Eli's tendency to be an interception machine, but he's still managed to lead the Giants to the promised land, twice.
              no no no...the defense led the giants to the sb twice. eli was just there for the bus ride..any realistic football fan knows this; which rules out the majority of yall in here

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                Let me help the Dr : Zeeeeeeerrrrrrooooooooooooooo, Nada, Zilch, Cero, 00000000000000
                I am going to copy and paste my post every single time he posts until HE answers the question. We as diehard GMen fans know the answer. LOL
                sigpic

Comment

no no no...the defense led the giants to the sb twice. eli was just there for the bus ride..any realistic football fan knows this; which rules out the majority of yall in here
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PETE MAVERICK View Post
                    I am going to copy and paste my post every single time he posts until HE answers the question. We as diehard GMen fans know the answer. LOL
                    yes, we all know Romo is better than eli

Comment

yes, we all know Romo is better than eli
                      sigpic

Comment

So, I guess the defense scored ALL the offensive points too? And I guess one of the LBs or CBs was throwing TD passes and running the offense on the field while Eli was playing football on his phone on the sidelines. LOL.
                        One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
                          So, I guess the defense scored ALL the offensive points too? And I guess one of the LBs or CBs was throwing TD passes and running the offense on the field while Eli was playing football on his phone on the sidelines. LOL.
                          as ive said, eli drove the bus but it was the defense that propelled them into the sb, not the play of eli

this aint the first time the defense was the driving force of a team...tampa, Baltimore, hell even seattle last yr all got to and won the sb's due to the defense being the dominant factor, not the play of the qb

Comment

as ive said, eli drove the bus but it was the defense that propelled them into the sb, not the play of eli

this aint the first time the defense was the driving force of a team...tampa, Baltimore, hell even seattle last yr all got to and won the sb's due to the defense being the dominant factor, not the play of the qb
                            sigpic

Comment

I keep telling you this turdfan,

Eli had 15TDs and 2 INTs in those 2 superbowl runs, over 2K yards in them (1219 in 2011 which is an NFL record). Cry all you want, but without ELi in those postseasons, the Giants dont win. Is it the norm? No. Eli isnt that good all year long, but he was in those 8 games.
                              WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                                I keep telling you this turdfan,

Eli had 15TDs and 2 INTs in those 2 superbowl runs, over 2K yards in them (1219 in 2011 which is an NFL record). Cry all you want, but without ELi in those postseasons, the Giants dont win. Is it the norm? No. Eli isnt that good all year long, but he was in those 8 games.
                                which once again brings up my question..... how does that, in the past, help you guys this year? how does that, in the past, make eli and better qb than Romo this year?

Comment

Working...
                                X