let the season begin...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DrFeelgood View Post
    which once again brings up my question..... how does that, in the past, help you guys this year? how does that, in the past, make eli and better qb than Romo this year?
    Championship Experience my friend, which Romo does not have, and will not have in the near future at his age on that team.

Championship Experience !
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

which once again brings up my question..... how does that, in the past, help you guys this year? how does that, in the past, make eli and better qb than Romo this year?
      Thats not what I replied about but I'll take a swing on that too....

EXPERIENCE

Eli's experience in 2007's superbowl run was very helpful to him in the 2011 superbowl run.
      Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
        Championship Experience my friend, which Romo does not have, and will not have in the near future at his age on that team.

Championship Experience !
        Did I forget to mention Championship Experience ?

Comment

• but that experience did nothing for the team or eli's play these last two yrs.

I love how yall try n throw Romo's name into this. I am not even talking Romo here. I simply wanted to know why you think eli's play from a few yrs ago is gonna help this year? that experience hasn't done diddly for the giants since that good defense was disbanded

Comment

• Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
            Giants fans know all about Eli's tendency to be an interception machine, but he's still managed to lead the Giants to the promised land, twice.

Meanwhile, Romo will just continue his trend of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory with multiple late INTs, which explains the 1 playoff win.

+1
            sigpic

Comment

but that experience did nothing for the team or eli's play these last two yrs.

I love how yall try n throw Romo's name into this. I am not even talking Romo here. I simply wanted to know why you think eli's play from a few yrs ago is gonna help this year? that experience hasn't done diddly for the giants since that good defense was disbanded
              Eli definitely has to make less mistakes this year and protect the ball. Many additions to the oline have been made. We shall see.

Comment

Eli's previous Super Bowl wins won't help the Giants this year. Just like the Cowboys sweeping the Giants last year, or Romo being called clutch by Bucky, will make Romo a better QB than Eli this year. And at the end of the day, both the Giants and Cowboys were sitting home watching the playoffs last year.
                One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

no no no...the defense led the giants to the sb twice. eli was just there for the bus ride..any realistic football fan knows this; which rules out the majority of yall in here

Eli was just there for the "bus ride"?

If you think we could've won those two Superbowls with Tony Romo at the helm, then you're dumber than I thought.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
                    Eli's previous Super Bowl wins won't help the Giants this year. Just like the Cowboys sweeping the Giants last year, or Romo being called clutch by Bucky, will make Romo a better QB than Eli this year. And at the end of the day, both the Giants and Cowboys were sitting home watching the playoffs last year.
                    finally an acceptable answer. I can totally agree with this statement

Comment

finally an acceptable answer. I can totally agree with this statement

We're all still waiting to hear at least one from you.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                        We're all still waiting to hear at least one from you.
                        ouch.....ziiiiiing

Comment

You still refuse to answer either of the questions. QUESTION #1, WHAT IS DALLAS' RECORD AGAINST THE GIANTS IN WIN OR GO HOME GAMES? QUESTION #2, HOW MANY PLAYOFF WINS DOES ROMO HAVE ON HIS RESUME? Hurry up and answer because I have both a volleyball game and a date later on today.
                          sigpic

I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                            ouch.....ziiiiiing
                            lol, ok if you say so

Comment

lol, ok if you say so
                              You still refuse to answer either of the questions. QUESTION #1, WHAT IS DALLAS' RECORD AGAINST THE GIANTS IN WIN OR GO HOME GAMES? QUESTION #2, HOW MANY PLAYOFF WINS DOES ROMO HAVE ON HIS RESUME? Hurry up and answer because I have both a volleyball game and a date later on today.
                              sigpic

I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

Comment

but that experience did nothing for the team or eli's play these last two yrs.

Quick factoid for ya, the Giants had one fo the worst Ds and THE WORST running attack in the NFL in 2011, when they won the superbowl. Mind..... Blown.
                                Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Working...
                                X