Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

let the season begin...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I Cant Waaaaaaiiiiiittttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

    Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by DrFeelgood View Post
      it sounds like yall fearing the Cowboys already. and rightly so.

      Fear the Romo

      Fear more ints for ny
      YEAH! real fear!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by DrFeelgood View Post
        it sounds like yall fearing the Cowboys already. and rightly so.

        Fear the Romo

        Fear more ints for ny
        The only people that fear Romo and the Cowboys are the Dallas fans that keep putting faith in them.
        One of these teams is not like the others

        sigpic

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by DrFeelgood View Post
          it sounds like yall fearing the Cowboys already. and rightly so.

          Fear the Romo

          Fear more ints for ny



          When the season rolls in, I'll have fear when the Giants play the Seahawks and the 49ers.

          But I'll have absolutely no fear when the Giants play the Cowgirls twice this year. None whatsoever.

          So sorry.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
            When the season rolls in, I'll have fear when the Giants play the Seahawks and the 49ers.

            But I'll have absolutely no fear when the Giants play the Cowgirls twice this year. None whatsoever.

            So sorry.
            thats ok. Your personal beliefs are fine. However i hope to god eli is the starting qb again this yr. That means instant interceptions...face it, the giants are cellar dwellers again this yr. Romo is gonna carve up that extreme weak secondary while demarco runs amuk against that dead defensive line of the giants lol. I hope you guys are prepared for another failed season filled with eli ints and a losing record

            Comment


            • #21
              Cowboy fans are so satisfied knowing they had a better record than the Giants last year. Even after the Giants started 0-6 and the Cowboys only ended up with "one more" win at 8-8.

              That Dallas team is something to be feared.
              "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by titwio View Post
                Cowboy fans are so satisfied knowing they had a better record than the Giants last year. Even after the Giants started 0-6 and the Cowboys only ended up with "one more" win at 8-8.

                That Dallas team is something to be feared.
                definitly more fearing than that giants team lol

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by DrFeelgood View Post
                  thats ok. Your personal beliefs are fine. However i hope to god eli is the starting qb again this yr. That means instant interceptions...face it, the giants are cellar dwellers again this yr. Romo is gonna carve up that extreme weak secondary while demarco runs amuk against that dead defensive line of the giants lol. I hope you guys are prepared for another failed season filled with eli ints and a losing record
                  The Cowboys have literally been the definition of mediocre for how many years and the Giants are cellar dwellers? When was the last time the Cowboys won the division?

                  And considering that the Giants shored up their secondary while the Cowboys defense is looking even worse now than it did last year I'd hold off on ripping the Giants defense.
                  One of these teams is not like the others

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by DrFeelgood View Post
                    definitly more fearing than that giants team lol
                    We'll see. In the meantime though, enjoy that dominating 8-8 record, missing the playoffs (again), a QB with a busted back, a first round bust (Mo-Claiborne), atrocious defense with absolute ZERO pass rush and whatever else you're banking on hope for this season.

                    Maybe this will be the year Romo and that ridiculous contract makes the postseason. And to think, you passed on Johnny Manziel for that "proven winner."
                    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
                      The Cowboys have literally been the definition of mediocre for how many years and the Giants are cellar dwellers? When was the last time the Cowboys won the division?

                      And considering that the Giants shored up their secondary while the Cowboys defense is looking even worse now than it did last year I'd hold off on ripping the Giants defense.
                      plz refer to my response in sharricks haiku thread in response to this talk

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by titwio View Post
                        We'll see. In the meantime though, enjoy that dominating 8-8 record, missing the playoffs (again), a QB with a busted back, a first round bust (Mo-Claiborne), atrocious defense with absolute ZERO pass rush and whatever else you're banking on hope for this season.

                        Maybe this will be the year Romo and that ridiculous contract makes the postseason. And to think, you passed on Johnny Manziel for that "proven winner."

                        Manziel? Hahahahaha......good one bruh
                        Dallas' offense is definitly in the top ten this yr; quite possibly top 5. No worries there.
                        defensively they've no where to go but up. This defense is why they've been 8-8. With marinelli calling the shots there now, it will be nothing but improvement

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by DrFeelgood View Post
                          plz refer to my response in sharricks haiku thread in response to this talk
                          Your response in another thread has nothing to do with what you're saying in this thread.
                          One of these teams is not like the others

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by DrFeelgood View Post
                            Manziel? Hahahahaha......good one bruh
                            Dallas' offense is definitly in the top ten this yr; quite possibly top 5. No worries there.
                            defensively they've no where to go but up. This defense is why they've been 8-8. With marinelli calling the shots there now, it will be nothing but improvement
                            You're not worried about the first sack Romo takes? If my QB were coming off his 2nd back surgery at age 34, I wouldn't be saying "no worries there." The best thing about the Cowboys right now is their O-line situation. Other than that, there's not much else going for them besides Dez Bryant. Sorry, but that's just the truth.
                            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by titwio View Post
                              You're not worried about the first sack Romo takes? If my QB were coming off his 2nd back surgery at age 34, I wouldn't be saying "no worries there." The best thing about the Cowboys right now is their O-line situation. Other than that, there's not much else going for them besides Dez Bryant. Sorry, but that's just the truth.
                              of course id be a little worried about romo's back. however all signs point to a full recovery so all good there. last I saw of romo, who was playing with a freshly hurt back, he led the team to a final late td pass with seconds to go in the game on 4th down. typical romo... who thought peyton manning would be playing after his neck ordeal? injuries aren't an excuse and some of you people want to play that card. that's fine. that's just something for you fans to use until reality comes crashing down on that team in ny

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by DrFeelgood View Post
                                of course id be a little worried about romo's back. however all signs point to a full recovery so all good there. last I saw of romo, who was playing with a freshly hurt back, he led the team to a final late td pass with seconds to go in the game on 4th down. typical romo... who thought peyton manning would be playing after his neck ordeal? injuries aren't an excuse and some of you people want to play that card. that's fine. that's just something for you fans to use until reality comes crashing down on that team in ny
                                Romo is no Peyton. Lets just kill that noise right away. Also "reality" is the Giants have 2 SB's in the last 7 seasons. Keep banking on Romo to lead you to the promise land year after year....surgery after surgery...birthdays after birthdays.

                                Thanks, but I like NY's reality a wee bit better than anything that Jerrah has produced to crash down on the Giants, lol.
                                "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X