let the season begin...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=DrFeelgood;1196300]eli and his 36 ints last yr lol

his first pass of the season and last pass of the season are ints....enough said[/QU

Yeahw,Eli keeps his stats next to his rings on his dresser ! Where does Rhomo keep his super bowl rings ? Oh,wait,he doesn't have any! Lol
    Last edited by tcseacliff; 07-11-2014, 05:33 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=tcseacliff;1196306]
      Originally posted by DrFeelgood View Post
      eli and his 36 ints last yr lol

his first pass of the season and last pass of the season are ints....enough said[/QU

Yeahw,Eli keeps his stats next to his rings on his dresser ! Where doed Rhomo keep his super bowl rings ? Oh,wait,he cleanly have any! Lol!
      this eli ring talk is about as old as coughlin lol

Comment

Yes,and it feels sooo good,! You guys should try it! OH,WAIT Rhomo I'd your starting QB,you can't!

Comment

Too bad you can't say the Romo ring talk is getting old. Then again, a QB has to win more than one playoff game to have a chance at getting a ring.
          One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

thats ok. Your personal beliefs are fine. However i hope to god eli is the starting qb again this yr. That means instant interceptions...face it, the giants are cellar dwellers again this yr. Romo is gonna carve up that extreme weak secondary while demarco runs amuk against that dead defensive line of the giants lol. I hope you guys are prepared for another failed season filled with eli ints and a losing record

Extreme weak secondary???

You obviously haven't been paying attention to the Giants off season moves. We also improved our offensive line, and have a new offensive coordinator with a west coast offensive scheme. So I don't see Eli haven't as rough of a year like he did last season, when he hardly had any offensive line protection.

However, I will admit to you that I will be very concerned if the Giants' new offensive line will be able to contain DaMarcus Ware!!

Oh wait, you don't have him anymore. He signed with Denver. Never mind.
            sigpic

Comment

mock Romo all you want but that eli is progressively getting worse n worse every yr. as long as he is the qb, that team aint going no where...you can live by the "oh eli has two rings" but history isn't going to help u this yr...sorry Charlie but that's just the way it is

And you can' t live by the "bad back, playoff choker, with NO rings", Tony Romo.
              sigpic

Comment

the denial factor in here is great on your part. that's expected tho from rival fans..you guys can talk now since the season hasn't started yet. but man, that giants team has NO improvement stamped anywhere. again, as long as eli starts, that offense is going to get worse n worse. talk bad about Dallas' defense last yr but the giants defense has been in a shambles as well.....whats the improvement there coming into this yr?

Are you "the" Jerry Jones?
                sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=DrFeelgood;1196307]
                  Originally posted by tcseacliff View Post

At least they "exist".

Unlike Romo's two Superbowl rings, and Tom Landry.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
                    Too bad you can't say the Romo ring talk is getting old. Then again, a QB has to win more than one playoff game to have a chance at getting a ring.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Yeah, it's pretty tough to win a Superbowl, when your quarterback can't make it past the second round, and has only made it to the second round "once"!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Lol well now it sure looks like yall are fearing Romo already with desperation jive..

eli=lolololololol

Comment

Lol well now it sure looks like yall are fearing Romo already with desperation jive..

eli=lolololololol

You'll never win another Superbowl until Jerry "Jackass" Jones either sells the team, FINALLY hires a GM, and leaves him alone, or dies.

You heard it here first.

PS: I think you're going to have to wait until Jackass Jerry drops dead. lol
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                          You'll never win another Superbowl until Jerry "Jackass" Jones either sells the team, FINALLY hires a GM, and leaves him alone, or dies.

You heard it here first.

PS: I think you're going to have to wait until Jackass Jerry drops dead. lol
                          yanno, when u insult jerry, you're not bugging me at all lol......you gonna have to reach elsewhere for that

eli=lololololololol

Comment

eli=lolololololol
                            The desperation jive is you continuing to claim that Giants fans are 'fearing' Romo.

Eli doesn't always play like a $100 million dollar QB, but at least he's proven he can help lead his team to multiple playoff wins and titles. The only thing Romo has proven is that he can choke when the pressure is on, but, hey, at least Jerry gave him a nice pay raise that's eating up the Cowboys cap.
                            One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

yanno, when u insult jerry, you're not bugging me at all lol......you gonna have to reach elsewhere for that

eli=lololololololol

I'm not trying to bug you. I'm just stating the truth.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                                I'm not trying to bug you. I'm just stating the truth.
                                you're right, jerry is a jackass and much worst......and eli is much worse than Romo....plain ol facts

Comment

Working...
                                X