X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In case you did not know vick was the FIRST running quarter back

He started it all..According to him.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...started-it-all
    Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Can't wait until he starts blaming all the "Haters" for preventing him from piling up even more meaningless rushing stats in his meaningless career. What a piece of useless ****.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
      Can't wait until he starts blaming all the "Haters" for preventing him from piling up even more meaningless rushing stats in his meaningless career. What a piece of useless ****.

I just hope there will be "PLENTY of HATERS" waiting to boo him this season, in New York and abroad..

I totally agree with you, on calling Vick a "useless piece of ****" !!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Fran Tarkenton? I ain't never met her.
        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
          Fran Tarkenton? I ain't never met her.

I guess the original scrambler never killed a dog, so he doesn't count.
          sigpic

Comment

Hell, even in my lifetime, the Giants had their own Tebow.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Ahhh....so good to see that after "paying his debt to society" that he has become so humble and a person kids can look up to.

I will NEVER understand why anyone would defend this piece of garbage.
              I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                Ahhh....so good to see that after "paying his debt to society" that he has become so humble and a person kids can look up to.

I will NEVER understand why anyone would defend this piece of garbage.

A lot of "New York Jerk" fans are defending him these days..
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                  Hell, even in my lifetime, the Giants had their own Tebow.

Way to insult Superbowl 25 winning QB Jeff Hostetler by comparing him with Tebow... lol

I guess when you want insult a mobile QB, you compare him with Tebow.

Hey Johnny Manziel! You're the next Tim Tebow!
                  Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 06-22-2014, 10:25 AM.

Comment

If people completely forget about all of the mobile QBs that came before him, like Vick clearly did, then yeah he was the first mobile QB. Vick is really making his case to be the new ringmaster of the Jets circus.
                    One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                      Way to insult Superbowl 25 winning QB Jeff Hostetler by comparing him with Tebow... lol

I guess when you want insult a mobile QB, you compare him with Tebow.

Hey Johnny Manziel! You're the next Tim Tebow!
                      Actually it was the fact that you have an option QB wearing #15 that makes the connection in my head.

Never had anything against either QB (although Hoss was a better passer by a long shot)

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
                        Vick is really making his case to be the new ringmaster of the Jets circus.

Right down Woody Johnson's alley.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by appodictic View Post
                          He started it all..According to him.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...started-it-all

Being a bit generous with the term quarterback, aren't we?

Comment

What I cant understand is why teams keep giving him money even after he basically takes 4 million from a team and when obvious he is going to lose job just packs it in hopefully for score 4 million from the next team. The jets actually had a great season last year. Everyone thought that was a 4 win team. They pulled out 8 because they had fortitude. Vick will destroy that clubhouse. Then leave and get 4 million from someone else next year.
                            Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Lol. Vick wasn't even the first scrambler on the Eagles let alone the NFL. Does he not know of Randall Cunningham?
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                              X