Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You broke my heart, Mickey.. You broke my heart.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You broke my heart, Mickey.. You broke my heart.

Nooooooooooooooo....

sigpic

He was from Oklahoma...
    Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

photoshopped

Comment

You need a stronger heart.
        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
          You need a stronger heart.

I guess you don't hate the Cowgirls as much as I do.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
            I have a strong dislike for the Cowboys. I'm not bothered by who other people prefer team wise though. To each his own, I guess.

Comment

I personally don't. If anything I feel sorry for them nowadays due to Romo being the international sign of choking. I might have been a kid during the aikman era, but most of the time other than a couple bandwagon fans, I never had problems with the cowboys fanbase or team.

First hate (and really only hate) will always be Philadelphia. No exceptions.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                I personally don't. If anything I feel sorry for them nowadays due to Romo being the international sign of choking. I might have been a kid during the aikman era, but most of the time other than a couple bandwagon fans, I never had problems with the cowboys fanbase or team.

First hate (and really only hate) will always be Philadelphia. No exceptions.

The key point in your post is, "I might have been a kid during the Aikman era". Which means you most likely remember the Superbowl championship in January of 1991, which helps.

Had you been a kid during the 1970's Roger Staubach era, when the Giants stunk. You might have a stronger sense of hatred towards the Dallas Cowboys.

For the record: The photo doesn't kill me. I was going for a little humor here, when I saw the photo on the internet last night. Mickey lived in Texas during his career, so I'm not shocked to see him wearing a Cowboys shirt. I probably would've posted an identical thread if I saw a photo of Eli wearing a Boston Red Sux shirt.
                sigpic

Comment

The key point in your post is, "I might have been a kid during the Aikman era". Which means you most likely remember the Superbowl championship in January of 1991, which helps.

Had you been a kid during the 1970's Roger Staubach era, when the Giants stunk. You might have a stronger sense of hatred towards the Dallas Cowboys.

For the record: The photo doesn't kill me. I was going for a little humor here, when I saw the photo on the internet last night. Mickey lived in Texas during his career, so I'm not shocked to see him wearing a Cowboys shirt. I probably would've posted an identical thread if I saw a photo of Eli wearing a Boston Red Sux shirt.
                  Actually I don't remember 1991 at all (I had just turned 3). My first memory of the Giants was in 1994. Dave Brown.

Comment

My first memory of the Giants was in 1994. Dave Brown.
                    That's a pretty sad first memory.

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                      That's a pretty sad first memory.
                      I did get to see him beat Dan Marino though. Funny thing is, I had literally no clue who Dan Marino was at the time, just that the announcers were essentially going ape**** for him for some reason.

Comment

Actually I don't remember 1991 at all (I had just turned 3). My first memory of the Giants was in 1994. Dave Brown.

Born in 1988, which makes you 26 years old. You lucky son of a gun!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Does this even things out? lol
                          Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Does this even things out? lol

You're killing me, Analyst!! lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Born in 1988, which makes you 26 years old. You lucky son of a gun!!
                              It ain't all it's cracked up to be. Graduating college into a terrible job market and finding little beyond contract work isn't fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X