Eagles Beat Writer trolls the Giants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrFeelgood View Post
    the last three seasons, if Dallas had any type of defense, then they would of won the division all three yrs.
    And IF your aunt had balls she would be your uncle...

If if if....

Cowboys and Romo choked all 3 years. End of story.
    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
      And IF your aunt had balls she would be your uncle...

If if if....

Cowboys and Romo choked all 3 years. End of story.
      nope, the defense choked. end of story there

funny how you trying to attack me by using my aunt in this? lol I expect that from eagle fans but not giants fans...you clearly show your immaturity in here and you are now dismissed. go play with tom cruise in here

Comment

funny how you trying to attack me by using my aunt in this? lol I expect that from eagle fans but not giants fans...you clearly show your immaturity in here and you are now dismissed. go play with tom cruise in here
        This is pure gold.

Comment

OMG DrFeelgood...... "if your aunt....." is a way of saying that you are making up all kinds of excuses. It has NOTHING to do with your Aunt!

Comment

Originally posted by gmart5 View Post
            OMG DrFeelgood...... "if your aunt....." is a way of saying that you are making up all kinds of excuses. It has NOTHING to do with your Aunt!
            lol, yeah right...and if I had said something like that, I would of been accused of attacking personally or such. I know how it is around here. quite frankly I don't care what people think about me but I am just not gonna play the game when others start baiting like that. I didn't come here to make enemies. just to have some good ol fun talkin football smack.

btw, what kind of "excuses" have I made up? just curious
            Last edited by DrFeelgood; 07-21-2014, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Wow. Attack you? Lol. Its a saying. Relax. If if if... if Tony Romo didn't drop the snap... if this and if that. You are a troll.

Again, Cowboys and Romo choked in all 3 years. Otherwise we would have seen them in the postseason no?

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                Wow. Attack you? Lol. Its a saying. Relax. If if if... if Tony Romo didn't drop the snap... if this and if that. You are a troll.

Again, Cowboys and Romo choked in all 3 years. Otherwise we would have seen them in the postseason no?
                again, the defense of Dallas choked. not Romo although he did throw that int against the skins couple yrs ago after bringing the team back from 30 some points. again though, had the defense done its job just even mediocrely, well, I think we all know who would of won. I blame that year on rob ryan

Comment

This thread was supposed to be about the eagles writer trashing the giants. Why does every thread this guy gets in become an Eli romo debate or his excuse about them choking 3 years in a row with a chance to win and get in on their defense. Let's keep the posts towards what the op meant it to be for.
                  Football has been very, very good to us.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                  But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                  2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                  3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                  4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE
                  Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Eagles suck. Losing Desean Jackson is being underplayed right now. He opened it up for Foles and Cooper last year.

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                      This thread was supposed to be about the eagles writer trashing the giants. Why does every thread this guy gets in become an Eli romo debate or his excuse about them choking 3 years in a row with a chance to win and get in on their defense. Let's keep the posts towards what the op meant it to be for.

You can thank Dr Bandwagon for that.
                      sigpic

Comment

the last three seasons, if Dallas had any type of defense, then they would of won the division all three yrs. this is where jerry came in and screwed that all up. first by bringing in that fat rob ryan and then bringing in the obsolete kiffen. my thing is, is that you and others love to play the blame Romo game and this shows the unrealistic thoughts generated by you guys. yes Dallas finished 8-8 again last yr but that team could of easily gone 12-4, had Dallas had some kind of mediocre defense and put up just one defense stop during a majority of the games played, however their defense was horrible. cant blame Romo when he is leading the team to 30 plus points; only to have the defense give up 40 pts or more...if I am not mistaken, Romo and that offense was in the top 5 last yr? or close to it.
                        and yes, you fans ARE indeed playing the "eli has rings" cause everyone in here keeps bringing that up lol. its like, so what? Romo doesn't have up n down seasons like eli does. last yr, we had a horrible play caller in bill Callahan that prevented Romo from doing the type of things he does best. I truly believe with a new defensive coord and offensive play caller, and of course, limited injuries, this team is going to win the east this year.

There you go.....There's your excuse post.
                        "IF Dallas had any type of defense they would have won the division....."
                        "IF Jerry hadn't come in and screwed us......"
                        "IF Jerry hadn't brought in that fat Rob Ryan.....and the obsolete Kiffin"
                        "IF we hadn't had the horrible play caller in Bill Callahan......"
                        Hence the "If my aunt had......." comment. Get it now??? All teams can play the "IF" game.
                        That is all the poster meant by his comment. It WAS NOT a slam on YOUR Aunt!! That is all I am trying to say!

Comment

There you go.....There's your excuse post.
                          "IF Dallas had any type of defense they would have won the division....."
                          "IF Jerry hadn't come in and screwed us......"
                          "IF Jerry hadn't brought in that fat Rob Ryan.....and the obsolete Kiffin"
                          "IF we hadn't had the horrible play caller in Bill Callahan......"
                          Hence the "If my aunt had......." comment. Get it now??? All teams can play the "IF" game.
                          That is all the poster meant by his comment. It WAS NOT a slam on YOUR Aunt!! That is all I am trying to say!

He knows. He's just playing the classic role of a TROLL here.

Remember what he said. He "enjoys" riling it up with rival fans, and prefers that over talking with fellow Dallas fans.

His main purpose here is to get under our skin. No other reason than that!!! He enjoys this.
                          sigpic

Comment

Guess I fell for it hook, line, and sinker! Thanks BBB....nothing angers me more than stupid people!! (I live in Eagles land, so I am angry alot!! LOL)

Comment

Aww yall are breaking my heart

Comment

Guess I fell for it hook, line, and sinker! Thanks BBB....nothing angers me more than stupid people!! (I live in Eagles land, so I am angry alot!! LOL)

No prob, gmart5.

Nothing angers me more than trolls who's main purpose is to annoy people. Weirdos!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X