Eagles Beat Writer trolls the Giants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles Beat Writer trolls the Giants

A supposedly "professional" writer for the Eagles spent his time trolling the Giants and particularly Eli Manning. To be honest it did annoy me greatly how a professional writer was trolling a fanbase.

https://twitter.com/JimmyKempski

That's how low class the Eagles franchise is, even their writers are trolls.

to think that the Cowboys backup, Brandon Weeden, had a better qb rating than eli last year lol...and there was a thread in here laughing at the Cowboys for taking Weeden.

now that's pretty funny

and yall still trust this eli? lol, uh.....ok
    Last edited by DrFeelgood; 07-20-2014, 04:56 AM.

Comment

More then Romo. Throw all the stats you want out there two titles and SB MVPs speaks for itself. Of course being you are a stupid ******* Cowboys fan I don't expect you to understand that just blindly defend your choke artist QB.

Comment

Originally posted by DrFeelgood View Post
        to think that the Cowboys backup, Brandon Weeden, had a better qb rating than eli last year lol...and there was a thread in here laughing at the Cowboys for taking Weeden.

now that's pretty funny

And we are still laughing at the cowboys, for everything they do, plus adding Weedon.
        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

now that's pretty funny

He did also troll the Dallas cowboys too btw.
          sigpic

I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

Comment

now that's pretty funny

Are you seriously trying to brag about Brandon Weeden? The same Brandon Weeden who flamed out as a starting QB in Cleveland after a couple of years and is now backing up Romo because Orton didn't want the job anymore.

And Weeden having a slightly better QB rating than Eli in 2013 sure worked out for Weeden since he got benched and released by Cleveland. So, yeah, Giants fans correctly made fun of the Weeden signing.
            One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
              Are you seriously trying to brag about Brandon Weeden? The same Brandon Weeden who flamed out as a starting QB in Cleveland after a couple of years and is now backing up Romo because Orton didn't want the job anymore.

And Weeden having a slightly better QB rating than Eli in 2013 sure worked out for Weeden since he got benched and released by Cleveland. So, yeah, Giants fans correctly made fun of the Weeden signing.
              Dr dork has next to no football knowledge. He is just trolling here and reporting back to cowboys zone how much he is getting on our nerves.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PETE MAVERICK View Post
                Dr dork has next to no football knowledge. He is just trolling here and reporting back to cowboys zone how much he is getting on our nerves.
                The way I see it, he just gives us another reason to laugh at the Cowboys.
                One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

the defense of eli is truly disturbing in here. you have a starter that is clearly at the end of his career but you guys love to clamor on about his two rings being the greatest thing in the world....hell, by this logic maybe the Cowboys can get aikman out of retirement to lead them again eh? I mean, he's got a few rings too and from the sound of you guys, just as long as you got rings, you can start anytime

face it, eli sucks just like tiger woods sucks now lol. all those majors tiger won before aint helping him any....its called losing your game and eli has clearly lost his game. that's just the way it is

oh but yall can carry on about eli's rings if you want. it gives you some sense of security I guess? however its false security

Comment

the defense of eli is truly disturbing in here. you have a starter that is clearly at the end of his career but you guys love to clamor on about his two rings being the greatest thing in the world....hell, by this logic maybe the Cowboys can get aikman out of retirement to lead them again eh? I mean, he's got a few rings too and from the sound of you guys, just as long as you got rings, you can start anytime

face it, eli sucks just like tiger woods sucks now lol. all those majors tiger won before aint helping him any....its called losing your game and eli has clearly lost his game. that's just the way it is

oh but yall can carry on about eli's rings if you want. it gives you some sense of security I guess? however its false security
                    Slider, you stink!
                    sigpic

Comment

The Giants won the Super Bowl in 2012...it wasn't in the VHS era like the 90's Cowboys. Totally different. I doubt Romo even makes it through the season.

Comment

Dude i'm so scared of the Cowboys, they have Brandon Weeden on their bench you know?

Comment

Where is your security with that great winning QB Romo?? One more hit and his back will crumble ending his career all together. ELI > ROMO

Comment

Romo's back will be just fine...not sure why yall are trying to play it as one hit n he'll be done. The dude as tough as they come. Romo's back is pretty least to my worries. Defense will tell the tale of Dallas this year. I expect noticeable improvement

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
                              Dude i'm so scared of the Cowboys, they have Brandon Weeden on their bench you know?
                              even after weeden got benched in cleveland, his overall performance was still better than eli's lol...now thats pretty damn funny

Comment

Working...
                              X