These Packers fans...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: These Packers fans...

[quote user="miked1958"] the SB they still won't have better record then 15-2.. And that is something to sing about round the camp fire, HEAR.....lol

Giants by 21 been saying it all week..
    38-17 NY

THIS... Told you!!!
    ALL IN!!![/quote]

Close enough, you are the MAN.

Btw i went on the boards and got myself banned after the game... =)

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="NYgiants141"]Are ridiculous. They're complaining because of the increase of Giants fans on their boards, and continuously begin the trash talking and get mad when we defend our team. They act like we aren't supposed to be confident in our team. "Really, he said the Giants might pull it off? wow is he blind" type of stuff. Overconfident whatever you wanna call em, i hope we take this game on sunday and shut them up.

I was trying to be respectful and not trash talk but now I'm starting to get into the trash talking because of how annoying they are.
      [/quote]

eh, just stay off of other Team's boards. By fact of them not being fans of our Team you should know you'll get next to no sympathy or respect.

especially after a Grade-A East Coast ***-kicking
      [/quote]

No this was before the kicking...went over there, wished em luck...gave honest opinions and did not favor the Giants at all. You would think i was a neutral fan...

After the game i let em have it though.

Comment

[quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="miked1958"] the SB they still won't have better record then 15-2.. And that is something to sing about round the camp fire, HEAR.....lol

38-17 NY

THIS... Told you!!!
        ALL IN!!![/quote]

[/quote]Let me think on it and I will have a prediction up by Wed for niners game..

Lol. Poor packers fans can't take the heat and banned u. Lol
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="weeds123"][quote user="NYCDBS"]I'm done posting over there I thought it would be cool to talk some football with some enlightened fans from the other side.... What I got was a bunch of whining Packers HOMERS!!! There was actually one guy that got insulted because someone talked smack about his Packers Stock purchase... LOL what a joke.[/quote]

What the "F" do you think I got here?? What I got was a bunch of whining Giants homers crying about the officiating in the NFL....and how persecuted the Giants were. LOL what a joke.
          [/quote]SO where are you today to talk about the officiating? or the fact that we beat both the Packers and the refs today? The Packers have as much value against the Giants as the Packers stock has in the stock market.

Comment

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="weeds123"][quote user="NYCDBS"]I'm done posting over there I thought it would be cool to talk some football with some enlightened fans from the other side.... What I got was a bunch of whining Packers HOMERS!!! There was actually one guy that got insulted because someone talked smack about his Packers Stock purchase... LOL what a joke.[/quote]

What the "F" do you think I got here?? What I got was a bunch of whining Giants homers crying about the officiating in the NFL....and how persecuted the Giants were. LOL what a joke.
            [/quote]SO where are you today to talk about the officiating? or the fact that we beat both the Packers and the refs today? The Packers have as much value against the Giants as the Packers stock has in the stock market.[/quote]

Loving this Post...

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="miked1958"] the SB they still won't have better record then 15-2.. And that is something to sing about round the camp fire, HEAR.....lol

38-17 NY

THIS... Told you!!!
              ALL IN!!![/quote]

[/quote]Let me think on it and I will have a prediction up by Wed for niners game..

Lol. Poor packers fans can't take the heat and banned u. Lol[/quote]

I got banned too

Haha

Hows that cheese taste Packer fans???

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Blue Cheese queso

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Working...
                X