Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
    And you know that how?
    I would know it the same way anyone else that followed the draft and the activities leading up to it would.

How would you not know it?

sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5123622

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
      So, just to clear things up:

Resisting arrest and disorderly conduct = fine
      Knocking out your lady = 2 games
      Weed = 4 games to a Year

Well played Goodell.

Will Hill should fo just punched his girl and resisted the cops.
      If I understand correctly this isnt from Goodell, this is from a judge, and it seems like a fair sentence for the crimes from a legal standpoint for these minor crimes. Goodell would still need to have a ruling on this
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Originally posted by MagillasMango View Post
        I would know it the same way anyone else that followed the draft and the activities leading up to it would.

How would you not know it?

sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5123622
        Lol ... Ok. So because the draftniks who predict 5% of the first round correctly said so, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by DrFeelgood View Post
          who cares really? this wont be a distraction at all
          Who gives a **** if it's a distraction or not? We don't need the Cowboys to have a distraction to go 8-8 again.Hell, Dalllas will be lucky to win that many considering last year they were the worst defense in the league WITH Demarcus Ware!! How much "better" will they be THIS year without him? This thread is more about pointing and laughing at the never ending joke of a franchise the Cowboys have become. God Bless Jerry Jones!!
          Last edited by FBomb; 07-31-2014, 12:23 PM.
          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

The more I read about Rolando McClain the happier I am that he was already drafted by the time our turn came up because if he were available we would've drafted him.
            Yes....because we all know how fond Reese is of drafting LB.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
              +1
              1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Rolando will only be dangerous to the community. Not in the NFL ever, never, ever, never.

Comment

NY Giants expressed interest in Rolando McClane as well as CJ Spiller. You can choose to either see that or not.

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/b...olando-mcclain

Comment

NY Giants expressed interest in Rolando McClane as well as CJ Spiller. You can choose to either see that or not.

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/b...olando-mcclain
                    Showing interest is a far cry from "would have drafted," particularly with all the smokescreens that get put out draft time.

Comment

Rolondo McClane visited NY Giants, TC claimed to be impressed with what he saw on film about him and TC spoke to his college coach about him.

He was on NY Giants radar and I am very happy he wasn't available when it was our turn to pick.
                      http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...lando_mcc.html

Comment

Rolondo McClane visited NY Giants, TC claimed to be impressed with what he saw on film about him and TC spoke to his college coach about him.

He was on NY Giants radar and I am very happy he wasn't available when it was our turn to pick.
                        http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...lando_mcc.html
                        Having shown interest and would have drafted are two different things. We would not have drafted him. JPP would have been our pick no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                          They had Rolondo McClaine visit. TC went so far as to talk to his coach from college and publically stated how much he liked what he saw on film of Rolondo McClaine. He was high on NY Giants radar. I'm glad he wasn't available when it was our turn to pick and I'm glad he's not a NY Giant.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                            Having shown interest and would have drafted are two different things. We would not have drafted him. JPP would have been our pick no matter what.
                            Why is this guy even a topic ?

Comment

They had Rolondo McClaine visit. TC went so far as to talk to his coach from college and publically stated how much he liked what he saw on film of Rolondo McClaine. He was high on NY Giants radar. I'm glad he wasn't available when it was our turn to pick and I'm glad he's not a NY Giant.
                              Yeah.....still a major leap saying we would have picked him if he was there considering Reese's history with that position.

Comment

However one wants to look at it I'm glad he's not a NY Giant.

Comment

Working...
                                X