AFC Suc/ks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFC Suc/ks

Broncos are embarrasing. Pats have no defense. Ravens are an inconsitent team with a mediocre QB. Texans are a good defensive team with a college QB. Whoever comes out of the NFC win the SB.

AFC Suc/ks

Broncos are embarrasing. Pats have no defense. Ravens are an inconsitent team with a mediocre QB. Texans are a good defensive team with a college QB. Whoever comes out of the NFC win the SB.

Comment

Re: AFC Suc/ks

Ravens are actually a decent team. will beat the pats next week but I think they will give a good fight in the bowl.
      P.S. Remember the Jets were supposed to be a elite AFC team? embarrassing to think the division is that bad when the jets are a good team in that conference.

Comment

[quote user="TroyArcher"]Broncos are embarrasing. Pats have no defense. Ravens are an inconsitent team with a mediocre QB. Texans are a good defensive team with a college QB. Whoever comes out of the NFC win the SB.[/quote]Been saying this all year

Comment

[quote user="NYfanatic"]Ravens are actually a decent team. will beat the pats next week but I think they will give a good fight in the bowl.
          [/quote]

Flacco suc/ks and there defense is overrated.

Comment

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="NYfanatic"]Ravens are actually a decent team. will beat the pats next week but I think they will give a good fight in the bowl.
            [/quote]

Flacco suc/ks and there defense is overrated.[/quote]
            They are 6-0 against playoff teams.

Comment

Would love to play the Ravens,and the cycle would be complete. Packers,49ERS and Ravens all in!!!

Comment

[quote user="Voldamort"]Would love to play the Ravens,and the cycle would be complete. Packers,49ERS and Ravens all in!!![/quote]
                revenge for the 2000 bowl.

Comment

[quote user="NYfanatic"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="NYfanatic"]Ravens are actually a decent team. will beat the pats next week but I think they will give a good fight in the bowl.
                  [/quote]

They are 6-0 against playoff teams.

[/quote]

AFC playoff teams.

Comment

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="NYfanatic"]Ravens are actually a decent team. will beat the pats next week but I think they will give a good fight in the bowl.
                    [/quote]

Flacco reminds me a lot of Eli.

Comment

Working...
                    X