Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy Terrible

He looks horrible out there tonight.

That last INT he had a solid pocket and threw it to Edelman who stopped his route. Easy pick. But even if Edelman doesn't stop, there were 3 defenders surrounding. Bad decision. Rough night.

Looks like his reign may be over.

F the patriots, lost fantasy because they suck.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
      He looks horrible out there tonight.

That last INT he had a solid pocket and threw it to Edelman who stopped his route. Easy pick. But even if Edelman doesn't stop, there were 3 defenders surrounding. Bad decision. Rough night.

Looks like his reign may be over.
      It's the haircut
      1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Of course he gets a quick slant for a TD now on a couple missed tackles.

Comment

Figures Brady has one of his worst games ever when I play against the chiefs defense. Also gronk has almost nothing, good stuff.

Comment

yeesh. now he throws a pick 6. lucky for them that division isn't all that great. just like every year.

Comment

Wish Brady sat earlier, leading by 2 points now thanks to the Gronk TD.

Comment

Lol won by half a point.

Comment

Terrible is an understatement. He stb hard tonight.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

You mean it takes more then a good QB to win games? That it takes an entire team, and a solid line? And that even a multiple time Super Bowl winning veteran can get shaken up and make bad passes when he doesn't trust his line? But we were told all last year that all you need is a QB.

Huh, I guess people who have been arguing that this is a team sport may know something after all.

Comment

He is 37 so age may be playing a factor as well.

Comment

The Patriots have the Bengals next week on Sunday Night. We'll find out if these guys are finished real fast.

Comment

and the NFL will confuse you with the Pats winning next week for all you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Pksoze View Post
                            The Patriots have the Bengals next week on Sunday Night. We'll find out if these guys are finished real fast.
                            no, the only thing youll find out is they are 2-3 after 5 games. It would still be incredibly easy to win the division after a harmless start like that.

that game, win or lose wont mean anything.

Comment

The patriots play in the AFC east, which is arguably the worst division in football. Each team other than New England has a huge quarterbacking question. The patriots could still win that division easily. I'm not going to throw dirt on them just yet. I do feel that the Super Bowl predictions being force fed by the media to us are pretty much shot though.
                              If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Working...
                              X