No announcement yet.

Tommy Terrible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Point is that Pat's aren't losing these games because Brady has lost his skill, they are losing because the team as a whole is less talented and played badly.
    These are the comments that confuse me. And Im reall just playing devils advocate here but, why is it when Brady is playing bad its everyone else around him, but when another QB is playing bad, lets say Eli, its on the QB? Brady played terrible Monday Night, even when he hade time. He was making bad throws and bad decisions. Very unlike him, but it was there. The one INT he had a pocket to throw in, and just mis fired. The other INT he never read the defense under neath the throw.

Of course you give the benefit of the doubt that its the "team" and not a 3 time Superbowl winner sure fire HOFer, but he is 37 and sometimes players have huge dropoffs. Its too early to tell right now, but you will be able to tell in a few weeks if the Brady era is dwindling and they missed out on so many opportunities to get that 4th ring. Its been 11 seasons now since their last SB win. Thats a long long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ram29jackson View Post
      no, the only thing youll find out is they are 2-3 after 5 games. It would still be incredibly easy to win the division after a harmless start like that.

that game, win or lose wont mean anything.
      Their schedule is brutal this year...being 2-3...now with that schedule...means they might not make the playoffs. Also the Patriots usually make people look stupid when they win a big game...after people write them off. If they actually lose this game to the Bengals they are not the team they used to be.

Their only saving grace is they play in the AFC East. Which is a terrible division.

Comment

Personally, I think that 99% of the media heads are just scared to go after the "perfect" Tom Brady. At some point, you have to hold a player accountable for bad play. Yes there are other factors that are contributing, but the bottom line is that he is apart of their problems as well. Those SB wins they attained might as well be 20 years ago. They mean NOTHING right now.
        If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
          Personally, I think that 99% of the media heads are just scared to go after the "perfect" Tom Brady. At some point, you have to hold a player accountable for bad play. Yes there are other factors that are contributing, but the bottom line is that he is apart of their problems as well. Those SB wins they attained might as well be 20 years ago. They mean NOTHING right now.
          The way the madia praises him, you would think he won 3 of the last 4 superbowls. Hell, Peyton Manning has been a lot more successful in big games than Brady the past 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
            The way the madia praises him, you would think he won 3 of the last 4 superbowls. Hell, Peyton Manning has been a lot more successful in big games than Brady the past 10 years.
            When I was watching the game, I swore the Patriots team out there looked like the 2013 NY Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli's Giants View Post
              When I was watching the game, I swore the Patriots team out there looked like the 2013 NY Giants.
              They looked terrible. I have never seen Brady so lost. He had NOTHING. Was throwing to defenders, totally misreading defenses. Maybe his spygate card ran out of money and he gets no help now...

Comment

I do find it laughable when they said is the Patriots dynasty over.!!! Newsflash for the media, the Patriots haven't won a SB since Eli was a rookie.

Comment

Originally posted by Pksoze View Post
                  I do find it laughable when they said is the Patriots dynasty over.!!! Newsflash for the media, the Patriots haven't won a SB since Eli was a rookie.
                  When the media means "dynasty", they mean winning the AFC East lol.

Comment

He looks horrible out there tonight.

That last INT he had a solid pocket and threw it to Edelman who stopped his route. Easy pick. But even if Edelman doesn't stop, there were 3 defenders surrounding. Bad decision. Rough night.

Looks like his reign may be over.

Well, well, well.....so 37 y/o Tom Brady IS just a mere mortal after all!
                    "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli's Giants View Post
                      When the media means "dynasty", they mean winning the AFC East lol.
                      I would to see a stat of wins losses by division for the past decade. I would think the AFC East is last followed by AFC West. Maybe NFC West in there as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X