Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

them Dirty birds gonna skull crack them weak *** giants !!! atlanta runs new york city!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • them Dirty birds gonna skull crack them weak *** giants !!! atlanta runs new york city!

    we always whip yalls ***** when it counts ! vick destroyed yall and so will matty ice!, I hear yall getting beckhams punk *** back, which wont matter we will shut his *** down!, your oline is a abomination to the league were going to run through yall.. swear I hate the giants soo overrated , jets have and always will be the best team in nyc ,I cant wait to come back on here sunday and **** on yall you weak *** giant fans ! I cant wait until osi goes off on yall I mean what you have no defense you have no offence , yall really think your going to win? you let your best receiver walk in free agency yall don't have a shot.any way I hope yall ready for this loss sunday lol cowboys or philly is taking yalls division must suck not makin the playoffs again

  • #2
    I repeat: I highly recommend you get a dictionary and a thesaurus. It will help with your grammar and spelling.
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

    Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
      I repeat: I highly recommend you get a dictionary and a thesaurus. It will help with your grammar and spelling.
      noted.. umm but still doesn't help with how garbage your team is and always has been you will see sunday

      Comment


      • #4
        You just wish you were as good as THE GMEN !!! It's called envy Birdman !!!!
        1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

        Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
          You just wish you were as good as THE GMEN !!! It's called envy Birdman !!!!
          as good yall have beaten nobodies..yall seconday is non existent your recievers are filled with nobodies , and your oline is worst than ours...osi is going to kill yall

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by YungDamarcoAtl View Post
            we always whip yalls ***** when it counts !
            AHA just like the 24-2 victory whooping we laid on ye in 2011

            0 pts on Offence for ye whilst the Giants went on to win it all

            playoffs is where it counts

            Comment


            • #7
              Please don't feed the troll

              He will try to stir things up but come Sunday after he gets his *** whipped he will never be seen or heard from again
              #80 Get Well Soon

              Comment


              • #8
                im here to stay nobodys running we ready out here

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by YungDamarcoAtl View Post
                  noted.. umm but still doesn't help with how garbage your team is and always has been you will see sunday
                  What was the score the last time your team came to Met Life stadium? I think getting only a safety is actually worse than getting shut out.
                  “It drops deep as it does in my breath

                  I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

                  Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

                  I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

                  Nasir Jones

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by East Coast Bias View Post
                    Please don't feed the troll

                    He will try to stir things up but come Sunday after he gets his *** whipped he will never be seen or heard from again
                    He's probably a clone of that Texans Nation guy that talked his **** and then never came back.
                    “It drops deep as it does in my breath

                    I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

                    Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

                    I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

                    Nasir Jones

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      In English please

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by YungDamarcoAtl View Post
                        noted.. umm but still doesn't help with how garbage your team is and always has been you will see sunday
                        Didn't you guys let a rookie QB toss 300 yards against you last week? And AP's fill in run for over a buck fifty?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The thing is, is I doubt this is even an Atlanta fan; it's probably GMenNFCBeasts/overated, lol.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by YungDamarcoAtl View Post
                            we always whip yalls ***** when it counts ! vick destroyed yall and so will matty ice!, I hear yall getting beckhams punk *** back, which wont matter we will shut his *** down!, your oline is a abomination to the league were going to run through yall.. swear I hate the giants soo overrated , jets have and always will be the best team in nyc ,I cant wait to come back on here sunday and **** on yall you weak *** giant fans ! I cant wait until osi goes off on yall I mean what you have no defense you have no offence , yall really think your going to win? you let your best receiver walk in free agency yall don't have a shot.any way I hope yall ready for this loss sunday lol cowboys or philly is taking yalls division must suck not makin the playoffs again
                            In other words, you think that your team will butcher the Giants worse than you have butchered the English language?

                            Get back to school son.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by YungDamarcoAtl View Post
                              im here to stay nobodys running we ready out here
                              what does this mean?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X