Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

them Dirty birds gonna skull crack them weak *** giants !!! atlanta runs new york city!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    YungDummerz

    Comment


    • #62
      I guess back to the stripclubs where they all have C-sections and knife wounds he goes.

      Comment


      • #63
        Why respond in this thread when the idiot is already banned?
        If you respect others, they will respect you.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
          Why respond in this thread when the idiot is already banned?
          Oh the irony.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
            Why respond in this thread when the idiot is already banned?
            We did same thing in three threads Texans nation posted in well after we knew he was never coming back. I guess it just makes us feel good to vent even though the culprit will see it. Expect those idiot Philly posters like "Freebird" to be in here in full force all week to
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

            # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

            1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

            ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by YungDamarcoAtl View Post
              we always whip yalls asses when it counts ! vick destroyed yall and so will matty ice!, I hear yall getting beckhams punk *** back, which wont matter we will shut his *** down!, your oline is a abomination to the league were going to run through yall.. swear I hate the giants soo overrated , jets have and always will be the best team in nyc ,I cant wait to come back on here sunday and **** on yall you weak *** giant fans ! I cant wait until osi goes off on yall I mean what you have no defense you have no offence , yall really think your going to win? you let your best receiver walk in free agency yall don't have a shot.any way I hope yall ready for this loss sunday lol cowboys or philly is taking yalls division must suck not makin the playoffs again

              Another opponent's fan who shouldn't quit his day job at Chucky Cheese to go into the fortune telling business!

              FINAL SCORE:
              GIANTS 30
              falcons 20
              "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

              John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
                Another opponent's fan who shouldn't quit his day job at Chucky Cheese to go into the fortune telling business!

                FINAL SCORE:
                GIANTS 30
                falcons 20
                +1
                #80

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by YungDamarcoAtl View Post
                  we always whip yalls asses when it counts ! vick destroyed yall and so will matty ice!, I hear yall getting beckhams punk *** back, which wont matter we will shut his *** down!, your oline is a abomination to the league were going to run through yall.. swear I hate the giants soo overrated , jets have and always will be the best team in nyc ,I cant wait to come back on here sunday and **** on yall you weak *** giant fans ! I cant wait until osi goes off on yall I mean what you have no defense you have no offence , yall really think your going to win? you let your best receiver walk in free agency yall don't have a shot.any way I hope yall ready for this loss sunday lol cowboys or philly is taking yalls division must suck not makin the playoffs again
                  30-20

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X