ANOTHER Thursday NIGHT BEAT DOWN!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANOTHER Thursday NIGHT BEAT DOWN!

Game over even before the 1st half is over. WOW!

I have a feeling that someone prayed to the football gods to get rid of thursday night football, and so we're getting one-sided contests to drive down ratings...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

It needs to be two teams coming off byes so they have time to prepare and recover.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
        I have a feeling that someone prayed to the football gods to get rid of thursday night football, and so we're getting one-sided contests to drive down ratings...
        I just hate them because they screw with fantasy.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
          I just hate them because they screw with fantasy.

Hopefully Aaron Rodgers' performance tonight will get me back to .500 this week.
          sigpic

Comment

Funny how The networks decided to do all division games (with the exception of the opener) thinking they would be more competitive and it's been just the opposite
            #80 Get Well Soon

Comment

The home team's advantage is too great in these, just do away with Thursday football IMO. If it were up to Roger, he would probably have a game every night.......
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tabascocat View Post
                The home team's advantage is too great in these, just do away with Thursday football IMO. If it were up to Roger, he would probably have a game every night.......
                cept for when the Giants come to town..

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                  cept for when the Giants come to town..
                  I see what you did there.....
                  sigpic

Comment

I see what you did there.....
                    Looks like will be coming to your town in a few weeks. Should be a good one. Not bad for two teams the pundits said would both be hideous this year.. both these teams could make some major noise down the road. I think both are better then Philly and time will prove that out when the eagles finish in third place
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                      Looks like will be coming to your town in a few weeks. Should be a good one. Not bad for two teams the pundits said would both be hideous this year.. both these teams could make some major noise down the road. I think both are better then Philly and time will prove that out when the eagles finish in third place
                      I would love nothing more than to see Philthy finish 4th! However, I still have an uneasy feeling about our defense, not sure how long they can keep it up. They are patched together with duct tape, super glue with some WD-40 mixed in there.

Our defense can't take anymore injuries yet we lose one or two every week. Healthy bodies come back just to replace the injured...rinse and repeat. How long can this charade go on?

To have a chance at the division, our offense has to be spot on every week which is possible. NY seems to be getting stronger and that worries me but we have both yet to be tested really. I guess the next few weeks will determine a lot about the future.
                      sigpic

Comment

I would love nothing more than to see Philthy finish 4th! However, I still have an uneasy feeling about our defense, not sure how long they can keep it up. They are patched together with duct tape, super glue with some WD-40 mixed in there.

Our defense can't take anymore injuries yet we lose one or two every week. Healthy bodies come back just to replace the injured...rinse and repeat. How long can this charade go on?

To have a chance at the division, our offense has to be spot on every week which is possible. NY seems to be getting stronger and that worries me but we have both yet to be tested really. I guess the next few weeks will determine a lot about the future.
                        Just enjoy it. We as giants fans also expected the worst but are milking this for all its worth. Both look like they could turn into complete teams based off what I've seen.

Giants wont earn much respect again this week with a win due to Atlanta injury situation ..

However we will know for sure what they are made of in following six games one way or the other. Next weekend starts a brutal run with games @philly, @Dallas, bye, vs Colts, @seattle, vs SF, vs Dallas
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                        X