Cowboys Nation of Domination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fanoftheweek132 View Post
    And here comes the big bad intranet bully, everyone hide your keyboard.

Nice attempt at being cute
    I think in your case it might have been granddaddy who wove tales of Cowgals greatness? Get the f outta here, dope.

Comment

• Originally posted by G-Men, BVP View Post
      Hey kid, has yo daddy spun stories about the Cowboys heyday, back in the day?
      Originally posted by G-Men, BVP View Post
      Oh yeah, yo Daddy could spin dem tales, alright.
      Yeah, Daddy would spin you tales of 'dem Cocaine Cowboys. Fond memories, kid, ol' daddy.
      Yeah, I bet yo Daddy, while goosing yo younger sis', would spin wonderful tales of the Cowboys back in 'dem days. Oh yeah, Daddy could spin that tale.
      I think in your case it might have been granddaddy who wove tales of Cowgals greatness? Get the f outta here, dope.
      The smack game is strong with this repetitive one

Comment

• Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
        Hey,it's Smack Central, cowgals.

Comment

Yes, and youbare bringing shame to the smack talk forums

Comment

Sarcasm over your head?

...these new guys.

Bring back Analyst and GF420.

Miked is cool so of course he's always welcomed.

Comment

actually I found it to be pretty weak

Comment

• Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
                actually I found it to be pretty weak
                OK, got one for ya: what do you call a Philadelphia Eagle wearing a Super Bowl ring?

Comment

• Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
                  Hi long time lurker. Amusing post. Your big bird analogy is lame. Believe it when I say that in way shape, way or form am I jealous or envious of your team. I stated facts about how fast starts do not equate to a SB, Hell yeah, they equate to a great chance at making the playoffs, but as I stated, sometime they don't guarantee you even that. You wanna deny that, be my guest. Big whoopy that Dallas has started 5-1 24x, still only got 5 SBs out of all those great starts. Giants with way less than those type of starts are still only 1 SB behind you. We won a SB with a 7-7 start. Skins are really the only good team you've beaten as GB beating a bad 1-6 Bears team playing their 3rd string QB is hardly an indicator that they are really good. Your wins over 2 teams with a combined w-l record of 2 -11 & another at 2-4 who has gotten killed by the Steelers, Broncos, Dallas & NE, while beating the Jets & Miami,who are a combined 3-9, so Bengals are a bad team this yr. So again, plz point out the very powerful SB contending team that Dallas has beaten this yr so far?

Like I said, who you've played & beaten tells me a lot about your team. Right now, Dallas has proven that they can beat the very bad to mediocre teams of the NFL. They have yet to beat any team that is a true SB contender. Let me know when they do. Regardless if the Bears or 9ers beat Dallas, their overall W-L records would still be poor! Bengals would be 3-3, so 3 of your 5 wins have been against teams with poor to mediocre records & GB with the way they are playing this yr falls into that category as well. Skins are the only legit team you have beaten so far. Again, deny it all you want! Now if you outscore the Eagles, Giants & Vikings 82-33, I'll think differently. So yeah, I have a lot of factual basis on which to base my facts. Anyway, enjoy your early season success & we'll just see what continues to happen with your team.
                  Who you beat in the Regular Season is not a good indicator of how good/bad a team is. Every team with a top record generally has a below average SOS and every team with a terrible record has a really good SOS. You can't control who you play. This is an idiotic way of determining the quality of a team.

Look at this. I have a little experiment for you:

Team A's schedule through the first 6 games

(Key: Week - Record of Teams prior to game versus Team A - (a win or loss for Team A) -- record of teams Team A faced after Week 6)

Week 1: 0-0 (L) -- 2-3
                  Week 2: 1-0 (W) -- 2-4
                  Week 3: 0-2 (W) -- 0-5
                  Week 4: 1-2 (L) -- 2-3
                  Week 5: 3-0 (W) -- 3-1-1
                  Week 6: 3-2 (W) -- 3-3

Do you think Team A is a good team? What about Team B? Or Team C?

Team B's schedule through the first 6 games

(Key: Week - Record of Teams prior to game versus Team B - (a win or loss for Team B) -- record of teams Team B faced after Week 6)

Week 1: 0-0 (W) -- 4-2
                  Week 2: 0-1 (W) -- 2-3
                  Week 3: 1-1 (L) -- 3-2
                  Week 4: BYE
                  Week 5: 3-0 (W) -- 4-1
                  Week 6: 1-4 (W) -- 1-5

Team C's schedule through the first 6 games

(Key: Week - Record of Teams prior to game versus Team C - (a win or loss for Team C) -- record of teams Team C faced after Week 6)

Week 1: 0-0 (W) -- 4-2
                  Week 2: 0-1 (L) -- 5-1
                  Week 3: 2-0 (W) -- 4-1
                  Week 4: BYE
                  Week 5: 1-3 (W) -- 1-5
                  Week 6: 4-1 (L) -- 5-1

Who's the best team, A, B or C? Who's second best? Who's the worst?
                  Last edited by Romo4Pres!; 10-29-2016, 05:16 AM.

Comment

OK, got one for ya: what do you call a Philadelphia Eagle wearing a Super Bowl ring?
                    a desperate eagirl wish

Comment

A THIEF !

Comment

There's luck in every championship run, tbh.

But I don't think that takes anything away from team accomplishments.
                        Finally someone that makes some sense
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

lol yeah this proves once again how you guys just dwell on the past... however, all that 'luck' 5 years ago aint gonna help yall this year; Just as ive said for the past couple of years in here now lol. but please, don't let me ruin yalls remembrances..
                          For you and Fan of the Week. I only brought up those facts because you once again were talking about the past and threw in that the giants had a lucky SB win 5 years ago..

Also let not act like Dallas is so SMART for drafting Dak. He was the LAST RESORT after they tried too trade for two other QBs and then ended up using their compensatory pick on him..So yea they got him in the 4th after trying early on day one to Trade up for Paxton Lynch and failed. And then again on Day two trying too Trade up and Draft Conner Cook and again Failed.

Then too throw more salt on the wounds they go out and and try too Get VET backups too play while Romo was out.. They inquired about Nick Foles and then about Josh McCown.. Two losers.

After attempts to draft Lynch and then Cook ... after trying to trade for Foles and then McCown ... the Cowboys were forced to give first-team reps to rookie fourth-round pick Prescott.

They'd tried everything, but the season was less than two weeks away, and they had no other choice.

They FELL into this LOL... I like Prescott. Liked him at Miss State. Figured he would be a really good NFL QB after watching him play in the SEC for 4 years. Obviously the Boys saw the talent in him or they would not have drafted him but they did not think he was NFL for at least this year.. They had too Try and FAIL 4 TIMES before being FORCED too use him with the season so close. Boys always screw stuff up.So they even needed screw ups for something too work out, lol. This time 4 screw ups worked out for them. I am just waiting for the other shoe too fall. After all its the Cowboys, remember... something always happens too screw their seasons up

Here you go:

http://proxy.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...scott-2016-nfl
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                            For you and Fan of the Week. I only brought up those facts because you once again were talking about the past and threw in that the giants had a lucky SB win 5 years ago..

Also let not act like Dallas is so SMART for drafting Dak. He was the LAST RESORT after they tried too trade for two other QBs and then ended up using their compensatory pick on him..So yea they got him in the 4th after trying early on day one to Trade up for Paxton Lynch and failed. And then again on Day two trying too Trade up and Draft Conner Cook and again Failed.

Then too throw more salt on the wounds they go out and and try too Get VET backups too play while Romo was out.. They inquired about Nick Foles and then about Josh McCown.. Two losers.

After attempts to draft Lynch and then Cook ... after trying to trade for Foles and then McCown ... the Cowboys were forced to give first-team reps to rookie fourth-round pick Prescott.

They'd tried everything, but the season was less than two weeks away, and they had no other choice.

They FELL into this LOL... I like Prescott. Liked him at Miss State. Figured he would be a really good NFL QB after watching him play in the SEC for 4 years. Obviously the Boys saw the talent in him or they would not have drafted him but they did not think he was NFL for at least this year.. They had too Try and FAIL 4 TIMES before being FORCED too use him with the season so close. Boys always screw stuff up.So they even needed screw ups for something too work out, lol. This time 4 screw ups worked out for them. I am just waiting for the other shoe too fall. After all its the Cowboys, remember... something always happens too screw their seasons up

Here you go:

a fairy tale? I am not sure what all this is supposed to mean lol

Comment

a fairy tale? I am not sure what all this is supposed to mean lol
                              IT means Dallas as usual failed 4 times. Dak was an afterthought. They fell into some luck cause the last thing they were wanting to do this year was start him. Now they are like we are so smart for drafting and playing Dak.

4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post

Here you go:

This fan of the week never once brought up a cowboys superbowl, so not sure why u bring me in that

Comment

Working...
                                X