No announcement yet.

Cowboys Nation of Domination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was one of the worst called games from us this year.

I give the Eagles credit, but we just abandoned the run in stretches that didn't make sense.

This reminded me of the Redskins game in '14 where we lost because we didn't adjust to destroy the blitz and left that game with an L and a lot of injuries.

Just mind numbing lot dumb stuff on our part, but in the end got the win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
      Eagles lost that game more than Dallas won it. up 20-10 & 23-13, Eagles rookie HC started playing not to lose & got too damn conservative on O. Inserting a rookie RB in the 4th qt & having him fumble the ball to Dallas was a huge mistake. Eagles DBs dropped at least 2 more Dak passes that shoulda been picks. Eagles receivers dropped 4 passes that killed drives & their STs fell for the fake punt, their STs coach shoulda had them looking out for that late in the game.

One thing the Eagles showed me on O is that they really don't have any great WRs & just rely on Wentz dinking & dunking even more than Dak does. How do you only get 202 yds off 32 completions? Dinking & dunking. Giants D has to stack the box next week & force Wentz to beat us thru the air, don't think he can..On O, Giants O better wake the heck up & put up 27+ if we wanna win this game.
      Giants only scored 27 points twice this year. One was a 2 point lose too the Skins and the other was the 4 point win over the Ravens. All the other games were well below that and as we know they are averaging 10=ppg less then last year and that was without Cruz or Shepard.

Eagles D is the real Deal and their Cornerbacks were limiting YAC on all the dinks and dunks coming in and cutting the runners down for little or no gain.. That sadly is the giants only offense as of right now with no Running game and nothing to speak of down field. If the eagles can do what they did to dallas on the short passes then the giants will not come close too scoring 27+ unless Odell does what he did vs the Ravens and makes people miss en route too some long TD runs.
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Enjoy your meaningless little win Cow Chumps fans, lets see if your team will be able to pull ANOTHER win out of their rear ends again when you come to the Linc in January when the season will most likely be on the line. If you are honest with yourselves, your team, ESPECIALLY your QB looked like re-fried cow plops last night. WE gave that game away more than YOUR team won it, our two score lead for the majority of the game is proof of this fact. So, revel in your worthless little win last night, I hope you Cow clowns will still be around come January, I have a very tasty crow recipe which I am sure you are gonna love. Revenge is a dish served best on a long Amoroso roll with extra cheese, you'll see....

Comment

• 19-3 in the 4th and OT. Dang near 500 yards of offense. 30 points. Nah y'all lost. Dallas has a 3 game lead on the Eagles and an easy schedule. I'm more concerned about the Giants tbh. Last game y'all will probably get to play Sanchez.

Comment

Eagles lost that game more than Dallas won it. up 20-10 & 23-13, Eagles rookie HC started playing not to lose & got too damn conservative on O. Inserting a rookie RB in the 4th qt & having him fumble the ball to Dallas was a huge mistake. Eagles DBs dropped at least 2 more Dak passes that shoulda been picks. Eagles receivers dropped 4 passes that killed drives & their STs fell for the fake punt, their STs coach shoulda had them looking out for that late in the game.

One thing the Eagles showed me on O is that they really don't have any great WRs & just rely on Wentz dinking & dunking even more than Dak does. How do you only get 202 yds off 32 completions? Dinking & dunking. Giants D has to stack the box next week & force Wentz to beat us thru the air, don't think he can..On O, Giants O better wake the heck up & put up 27+ if we wanna win this game.
            Giants only scored 27 points twice this year. One was a 2 point lose too the Skins and the other was the 4 point win over the Ravens. All the other games were well below that and as we know they are averaging 10=ppg less then last year and that was without Cruz or Shepard.

Eagles D is the real Deal and their Cornerbacks were limiting YAC on all the dinks and dunks coming in and cutting the runners down for little or no gain.. That sadly is the giants only offense as of right now with no Running game and nothing to speak of down field. If the eagles can do what they did to dallas on the short passes then the giants will not come close too scoring 27+ unless Odell does what he did vs the Ravens and makes people miss en route too some long TD runs.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post

You're correct on being a pessimist when it comes to the ability of the Giants O to put up 27+. I have been as frustrated as you at the putrid Vanilla brand of offensive football this team has displayed in the 1st 7 games this yr. And yet, if we don't gift wrap the Skins game, we are 5-2 & just 1 game outta 1st.

The D has not been the problem at all, even w/o a consistent pass rush. They are allowing just 20ppg & that us usually more than enough to get you into the playoffs. If our O was putting up the points they did last yr, we'd be 6-1 if not 7-0. MaCadoodoo IMO, is the problem. He is showing complete ignorance by continuing to try running the ball when it's obvious to everyone in the NFL that we do not have any semblance of a run game whatsoever. I'm serious when I say that the Giants need to throw on every 1st down the rest of the yr. 5-6 yds on 1st down can then set up the run because if we run on 2nd down for 2-3 yds, now it's 3rd & 1-2 & now we can have the D guessing run/pass. But this constant 2nd/3rd & long that this O has found itself in series after series, game after game is insane! The WCO is not suited for Eli, he is a gun slinger, not a dink & dunk QB nor is he a mobile/Athletic type QB that is essential to the WCO. This O has to come out slinging the ball, build up 10-14 point leads so we can take away opposing teams run games & make em 1 dimensional. Our run D is top 10 in the NFL & when healthy, our secondary can cover anyone. This team is not good enough o keep playing these one score games vs the Cowboys/Eagles/skins, they all have run games, we don't. But we have something they don't have, a 2x SB MVP who is playoff tested. I can't believe we will allow teams with 2 rookie QBs to outplay & beat us. Cousins is not a great QB, he is good, but he can also be bad at times as well. Our O is the key to having a great second half & making the playoffs.

Last time we won 10 games was 2010, that yr our O scored 24.6 ppg which was good enough for 7th best in the NFL, our D gave up 21.7 ppg that yr, good enough for 17th best. Right now our D is allowing 20ppg, putting us at #10 in points allowed. but our O is killing us with just 19ppg, if they can increase the ppg output to 24-26ppg the rest of the yr, I believe we will get 10 wins & a playoff slot . And as our other 2 SB runs have proved, all we need is an invitation to the dance.

The offense is the key to us making the playoffs this yr. They have to open up the damn playbook! Get rid of this conservative BS O they are playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by elbowj View Post
                19-3 in the 4th and OT. Dang near 500 yards of offense. 30 points. Nah y'all lost. Dallas has a 3 game lead on the Eagles and an easy schedule. I'm more concerned about the Giants tbh. Last game y'all will probably get to play Sanchez.
                Let's just see if you will be here chirping like you are here today in January when it counts kid. You're more concerned about the Giants? LOL!!! Good, you do that Bubblenuts.

Comment

• Sorry for the double post.. computer acting up

4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE

Comment

• Originally posted by TEM View Post
                    So she has season tickets. Don't make this about Brown. This is about Elliot. There has been "incidents" with Elliot. That has been documented. So he should be treated differently because he is a Cowboy and she is a Giants fan? That is what you are insinuating. Elliot was so upstanding why the accusations in Police reports? With Domestic there should be no tolerance.I don't care who you are or what team you play for. If you disagree your just as bad as the wife beater. .
                    You clearly have no clue what you're talking about.

Elliot wasn't charged with anything. His ex-GF filed a police report saying that he grabbed her, or whatever, while they were sitting in a car with two other people in there. The only problem is that the other people in the car said absolutely nothing happened, Zeke said nothing happened and he had proof in the form of text messages, that she was trying to start some crap in order to get a little payday. She was upset at Zeke because he ended their relationship and wanted to get back at him.

The DA in Ohio, after investigating the claims, threw out the case due to an overwhelming lack of evidence. Charges were never filed. Zeke was never arrested.

Zeke didn't do anything.

If you want to talk about a women beater, talk about pieces of crap like Josh Brown or Greg Hardy (for the record, I was extremely vocal on the Cowboy boards against signing Hardy. That dude actually beat up his girlfriend and deserved nothing more than to go to prison for it. I feel like the Cowboys bad season last year was deserved bad karma for signing that pathetic excuse of a human being).

Comment

• Originally posted by Freebird View Post
                      Let's just see if you will be here chirping like you are here today in January when it counts kid. You're more concerned about the Giants? LOL!!! Good, you do that Bubblenuts.

The Giants have won 2 in a row. The Cowboys have won 6 in a row. The Eagles have lost 3 out of 4 and have a good shot at losing 3 out of their next 4 as well. Not sure why you're talking big after that loss though. Your team is down three games at the halfway point.

Comment

• Cowboys have one more freebie with the Browns coming up, then its on to the choke job :-)
                        Jerry Reese is burying this team in a premature grave

Comment

• Originally posted by fanoftheweek132 View Post
                          I do find it funny reading on here all these football "professionals" saying they cant wait untill the boys put romo in and they collapse.

Its like u forget, romo is running 5 straight wins against the giants. You are going back a ways to find the last time the giants beat a romo led cowboys. And with the running game where it is i think dallas becomes that much better with him running things at this point.

But in any case, what a good place to be where we have two QB's that are winners. Rom9 goes down again, guess who is ready to go. Dak.
                          Why would you even want Romo back in the lineup?? Not confident that Dak can get the job done??

Comment

LOL, thank you. I needed a good dose of your idiocy to give me a laugh this dreadful Monday.
                            True to form, parademon can never give the cowboys credit. If anyone were to ask u we havent won a single game this season.

Lololol

Comment

• Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                              That was one of the worst called games from us this year.

I give the Eagles credit, but we just abandoned the run in stretches that didn't make sense.

This reminded me of the Redskins game in '14 where we lost because we didn't adjust to destroy the blitz and left that game with an L and a lot of injuries.

Just mind numbing lot dumb stuff on our part, but in the end got the win.
                              Yea, when dak through that int i was pulling my hair out. Its like they forgot when we hit the red zone we have the best rushing attack in the NFL

Comment

• Originally posted by Freebird View Post
                                Enjoy your meaningless little win Cow Chumps fans, lets see if your team will be able to pull ANOTHER win out of their rear ends again when you come to the Linc in January when the season will most likely be on the line. If you are honest with yourselves, your team, ESPECIALLY your QB looked like re-fried cow plops last night. WE gave that game away more than YOUR team won it, our two score lead for the majority of the game is proof of this fact. So, revel in your worthless little win last night, I hope you Cow clowns will still be around come January, I have a very tasty crow recipe which I am sure you are gonna love. Revenge is a dish served best on a long Amoroso roll with extra cheese, you'll see....

Yea but those refried cow plops sure tasted like a win ya big dummy

Comment

Working...
                                X