Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowboys Nation of Domination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
    You went and did it Analyst. Cowboys fans don't like facts. And we won a SB in 2011 when we were minus in point differential. NE led the NFL by a monstrous PD in 07' How'd that turn out for them? How many wins you have or how many pts you win by, means jack chit once the playoffs start. Only Dallas fans think that way
    Parademon, u like half facts. U never want to look at a whole situation. Funny u point out the 1 time u did it with a minus point diff. But u could care less the many upon many times u didnt do it with that point diff. So again, looking at the whole picture its not good.

    But why look at all the facts when u can pick and chose to make your crazy arguments.

    Its the same with u and your stats. U love to try and use them to make your arguments. U just dont want to use all of them, simply becuase u cant make your argument if u do.

    Thats why we all laugh at u around here

    Comment


    • Originally posted by fanoftheweek132 View Post
      Parademon, u like half facts. U never want to look at a whole situation. Funny u point out the 1 time u did it with a minus point diff. But u could care less the many upon many times u didnt do it with that point diff. So again, looking at the whole picture its not good.

      But why look at all the facts when u can pick and chose to make your crazy arguments.

      Its the same with u and your stats. U love to try and use them to make your arguments. U just dont want to use all of them, simply becuase u cant make your argument if u do.

      Thats why we all laugh at u around here
      But its true that they have had the easiest schedule in the NFL to this point and are the only team in the NFL to yet play a current division leader.
      http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

      Comment


      • If we beat the Ravens this Sunday, will that satisfy you any? Probably not 'cause you'll say the AFCN is a weak division and the Ravens were 5 and 4 plus the Steelers were slipping and the Browns suck. Go ahead and move the goal posts again.

        The facts are it's neigh impossible to win 8 straight in this league especially with a rookie QB. But here we are. Let's just take it a week at a time shall we?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SlyFoxx View Post
          If we beat the Ravens this Sunday, will that satisfy you any? Probably not 'cause you'll say the AFCN is a weak division and the Ravens were 5 and 4 plus the Steelers were slipping and the Browns suck. Go ahead and move the goal posts again.

          The facts are it's neigh impossible to win 8 straight in this league especially with a rookie QB. But here we are. Let's just take it a week at a time shall we?
          Cowboys will win this weekend but go below .500 the resst of the way. They may host in the wildcard round but thats as far as they get.

          the AFC Norths Ravens and Steelers arent weak. They constantly make playoffs

          Comment


          • Originally posted by fanoftheweek132 View Post
            Parademon, u like half facts. U never want to look at a whole situation. Funny u point out the 1 time u did it with a minus point diff. But u could care less the many upon many times u didnt do it with that point diff. So again, looking at the whole picture its not good.

            But why look at all the facts when u can pick and chose to make your crazy arguments.

            Its the same with u and your stats. U love to try and use them to make your arguments. U just dont want to use all of them, simply becuase u cant make your argument if u do.

            Thats why we all laugh at u around here

            He who laughs last, laughs best. But to answer your post. Cowboys fans wanna brag about their +88pt diff like its the ticket to the SB & I easily countered with facts that scoring more points during the regular season, don't mean **** in the playoffs as you will be playing tougher defenses that can shut you down like we did twice to NE & Seattle D did in 2012 & Den D did last yr. You wanna continue "laughing" at all the facts I post, knock yourselves out. I notice none of you refuting those "laughable" stats that I post. That's kinda ironic, the entire NFL has been laughing at the mediocre Cowboys going on 2 decades now. I can see NE fans talking SB cuz NE always wins their div by Thanksgiving, but for Cowgirls nation to be talking SB after only 9 games & 0 SB app in 2 decades, is pretty laughable. Like Stephen A says, "Cowboys are an accident waiting to happen" Can't wait!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
              He who laughs last, laughs best. But to answer your post. Cowboys fans wanna brag about their +88pt diff like its the ticket to the SB & I easily countered with facts that scoring more points during the regular season, don't mean **** in the playoffs as you will be playing tougher defenses that can shut you down like we did twice to NE & Seattle D did in 2012 & Den D did last yr. You wanna continue "laughing" at all the facts I post, knock yourselves out. I notice none of you refuting those "laughable" stats that I post. That's kinda ironic, the entire NFL has been laughing at the mediocre Cowboys going on 2 decades now. I can see NE fans talking SB cuz NE always wins their div by Thanksgiving, but for Cowgirls nation to be talking SB after only 9 games & 0 SB app in 2 decades, is pretty laughable. Like Stephen A says, "Cowboys are an accident waiting to happen" Can't wait!
              I've noticed you quit harping on Dak Prescott and your dink and dunk statements ... but you oughta be getting back there soon as you move those goal posts in a circle.

              Comment


              • Still a game manager, haven't changed my opinion of him. When I see him light up a D for over 400+ yds & 4TDs because a D has shut down your run game, I'll accept he's the real deal. Case in point, Vs the Ravens we ran for just 38yds, obvious we had to win the game via the passing attack, Ravens D knew it as well. Eli still lit em up for 403yds & 3TDs. Lemme know when Dak does that with zero run game. Don't think he can.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ram29jackson View Post
                  Cowboys will win this weekend but go below .500 the resst of the way. They may host in the wildcard round but thats as far as they get.

                  the AFC Norths Ravens and Steelers arent weak. They constantly make playoffs
                  Ok...we beat the ravens....I'll take that. We've beaten Pitt. There's no reason we lose to anybody left on the schedule other than sometimes you lose. But 13-3 is looking really doable and that will be good enough for 1 or 2 seed.

                  Comment


                  • Everyone raving bout Zeke, but this is the 3rd yr in a row that Dallas has a 1000yd rusher. Why is he the be all & end all when Murray did it in 2014 & McFadden did it last yr? Cowboys fans acting like they haven't had a 1000yd rusher in yrs & they finally got one this yr. We're the ones that will be freaking out the next time we have a 1000yd rusher.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SlyFoxx View Post
                      Ok...we beat the ravens....I'll take that. We've beaten Pitt. There's no reason we lose to anybody left on the schedule other than sometimes you lose. But 13-3 is looking really doable and that will be good enough for 1 or 2 seed.
                      the Cowboys are going 11-5 like the Giants and will lose the tie breaker while losing to the Vikings and Giants as the away team

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ram29jackson View Post
                        the Cowboys are going 11-5 like the Giants and will lose the tie breaker while losing to the Vikings and Giants as the away team

                        Ok, if u say so

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                          But its true that they have had the easiest schedule in the NFL to this point and are the only team in the NFL to yet play a current division leader.
                          Its also true they have beat teams u lost to.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by fanoftheweek132 View Post
                            Ok, if u say so
                            At 8-1 the Cowboys would have to 3-4 to finish at 11-5 lol. That is not going to happen this year. I don't know what is giving him any indication they are going to play under .500 the rest of the way except for him hoping that will be the case.

                            It will be more likely what u said. 13/14 win year..

                            Now weather they are good enough to go all the way remains to be seen. But regular season just about wrapped up.

                            Now Dak's day will come when no matter what he does it will seem nothing is working. Happens quite often more then not when DC's have a year of game tape. When some of your O Line comes up for new contracts and some go elsewhere and then he is not as well protected. Look at RG3 and Cam as prime examples when they came on the scene. Both were supermen.. then not so much. And last year Cam had his best season going 17-1 before getting embarrassed in the SB.. it's like his nightmare game that night is being relived every Sunday. He is getting hammered this year and it's effecting his whole game. He was supposed to be even better this year getting his big WR back kelvin Benjamin. Actually he has gotten much worse. Downright terrible.. other examples are Michael Vick and Vince Young
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                            # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                            1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                            ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                            Comment


                            • I would like to see him work behind the terrible I Line the Giants have and win 6 games like Eli..lol
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                              # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                              1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                              ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                                I would like to see him work behind the terrible I Line the Giants have and win 6 games like Eli..lol

                                I've asked that question on many occasions this past week. So far, no Girls fans have the cojones to respond.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X