Cowboys Nation of Domination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
    you are so wrong on that. its quite the opposite. If I am the giants, I DO NOT want to play Dallas again. especially when the switch at qb is inevidable and the Dallas D owns eli
    And there you have it folks. The Cowboys fans admitting the team will bench the league MVP for 2-4 Romo
    I APPLIED TO BE THE NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS.

Comment

you are so wrong on that. its quite the opposite. If I am the giants, I DO NOT want to play Dallas again. especially when the switch at qb is inevidable and the Dallas D owns eli
      That was short it only took 2 days for a memory lapse.
      Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

Yea I would go with a proven big game playoff Qb in Romo as well......oh wait!!!

By the way what happened to the Giants collapse?? So I guess your prediction record is 4-9 and I'm sure you are gonna continue to say that the Giants will lose. You even picked the Browns to beat the Giants!! Lmao!
        Last edited by jay051; 12-13-2016, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Was this Jerry Sunday night again? He knows the Romo pressure is coming to split the team.

Comment

That's even better. Put the choke artist in.
            Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Have you ever owned Eli when it counted?
              Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

• Originally posted by jay051 View Post
                Yea I would go with a proven big game playoff Qb in Romo as well......oh wait!!!

By the way what happened to the Giants collapse?? So I guess your prediction record is 4-9 and I'm sure you are gonna continue to say that the Giants will lose. You even picked the Browns to beat the Giants!! Lmao!
                the browns prediction was more of a sarcastic thing

however I had said the giants would lose 3 of their last 5...right now its 1-1 on that prediction

Comment

the browns prediction was more of a sarcastic thing

however I had said the giants would lose 3 of their last 5...right now its 1-1 on that prediction
                  Cowboys 10-1 September-Novemeber
                  Cowboys 1-1 in Dec already and could easily be 0-2 if not a muffed punt by the Vikings..
                  Time for that late fall off! And now we can sit back and watch as the Romomentum shifts in big D.

Comment

• Yep, if not for that muffed STs fumble that gave Dallas the ball at the Vikes 10yd line for an easy TD, Cowgirls lose that game. Vikes DC figured out Dak's flaws & set the blueprint & Spags & the Giants D perfected it. Contain the run, keep him in the pocket, & force him to beat you with his arm, no dink & dunk crap, but the +20yd throws that a real NFL QB has to make numerous times a game. The once future MVP/ROTY & anointed one looks to be one bad 1st half against TB from getting benched & the "discarded by his fanbase" TR brought back to be the savior of the 2016 Cowgirls season.

Hopefully, we beat Det & put even more pressure on Dak & the Boys going into their game vs a very good TB team that is trying to win their div as well. That game won't be a cakewalk Dallas fans.

Comment

Actually Eli is due for a GOOD Game against you guys. They have won twice but he has had sub par games both times. You know as well as I do Eli has had some huge games over the years against the Boys. He is due for one. So I think it will be bad news if they play again. Giants D will shut your O down again and this time Eli will go off on your D and they win going away..

Again this is mostly what I think could happen. In the real world most of us know they do not have much of a shot this year too be a powerful O putting up tons of points. .. I will take a tight 10-7 win just the same in game 3
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by americas9team View Post
                        good you agree with me thanx
                        Yea sadly I would have too agree the O is trash this year but mostly due too the O line. Just look at the last two years prior. Eli had his best years Stat wise in two 6 win years. ( Bad D last year but O avg 28 a game ) He can get it done with a good line around him UNLIKE Romo was able too do.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                          Yea sadly I would have too agree the O is trash this year but mostly due too the O line. Just look at the last two years prior. Eli had his best years Stat wise in two 6 win years. ( Bad D last year but O avg 28 a game ) He can get it done with a good line around him UNLIKE Romo was able too do.
                          Actually the OL was bad last year too. Eli was just playing better. Flowers was one of the worst tackles in the league last year as well.

Comment

• Thing is, even with 2 subpar games vs Dallas this yr, Eli has thrown the winning TD in both games to beat em. Imagine if he finally has a great game against them in a possible 3rd meeting?

Comment

• Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
                              Thing is, even with 2 subpar games vs Dallas this yr, Eli has thrown the winning TD in both games to beat em. Imagine if he finally has a great game against them in a possible 3rd meeting?
                              Yea in my post above I mentioned I think Eli goes off on them if there is a 3rd Meeting

4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                                Actually the OL was bad last year too. Eli was just playing better. Flowers was one of the worst tackles in the league last year as well.
                                Line has not been Great last 3 years. But it had regressed to a much worse level this year. Plus the injuries along the line with guys missing lots of time. Even though they were not good last year they stayed together for the most part. This year a lot of switching around going on.

4-New York Giants!!!
                                5-NE

Comment

Working...
                                X