Cowboys Nation of Domination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eagles R Guano View Post
    Guess you could say that about a lot of really good QB's.

Marino, Esiason, Sipe, McNair, Moon, Fouts, and you can add the great Matty Ryan ... blah blah blah.

If that's the best you can do best go back to sucking your thumb.
    Romo is kind of like the Dave Winfield of QB's. Great regular season stats but comes up small in the playoffs. Who knows he could end up like Winfield and winning a championship with another team. Would be good for him to get away from a loser organization.

Comment

Guess you could say that about a lot of really good QB's.

Marino, Esiason, Sipe, McNair, Moon, Fouts, and you can add the great Matty Ryan ... blah blah blah.

If that's the best you can do best go back to sucking your thumb.
      Marino, Esiason ,McNair, all played in the show and won their respective conference titles.

Moon 5 Gray cups

Fouts, Sipe League MVP

They all won something Romo did not.

Ryan may win MVP this season

Romo only has the coveted participation trophy.

So what is your point?

oh Sorry I forgot it was "blah blah blah"
      Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEM View Post
        Marino, Esiason ,McNair, all played in the show and won their respective conference titles.

Moon 5 Gray cups

Fouts, Sipe League MVP

They all won something Romo did not.

Ryan may win MVP this season

Romo only has the coveted participation trophy.

So what is your point?

oh Sorry I forgot it was "blah blah blah"
        He's not much of a debater

Comment

Win anything?

Originally posted by TEM View Post
          Moon 5 Gray cups
          CFL??? Are you frikken kidding me? Canadian football ... LMFAO

Originally posted by TEM View Post
          Fouts, Sipe League MVP
          Wins ... again?

FWIW Romo was 2nd in the league in 2014 for MVP but because Dallas is hated so much around the league and the Commish is a Giants fan and the league is run by the Maras and Rooneys not an eff'n chance he wins. Just like not a chance in hell Prescott or Elliot win despite the total turn around the team made once they were added. Neither will be in the top 3. Add the Northeastern media bias to all that.

Comment

• Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
            He's not much of a debater
            Hell, you wouldn't know a debate if it bit you on the ***.

Comment

• Not sure that is possible but good try hilbilly

Comment

Hell, you wouldn't know a debate if it bit you on the ***.
                Not sure that is possible but good try hilbilly

Comment

Win anything?

CFL??? Are you frikken kidding me? Canadian football ... LMFAO

Wins ... again?

FWIW Romo was 2nd in the league in 2014 for MVP but because Dallas is hated so much around the league and the Commish is a Giants fan and the league is run by the Maras and Rooneys not an eff'n chance he wins. Just like not a chance in hell Prescott or Elliot win despite the total turn around the team made once they were added. Neither will be in the top 3. Add the Northeastern media bias to all that.
                  You got me.
                  I stand corrected.
                  His participation trophy inscription reads; " Tony Romo one of the best who never won anything but he did receive runner up in the 2014 MVP". That equated to winning a box of Chiclets and a hardy Well done Tony.

Comment

Not sure that is possible but good try hilbilly
                    Ain't no hills here you dumb city ****. But I am a country, self sufficient, living out in the middle of BFE redneck MF !!!!!

WTH with the double post? Did your boyfriend tickle your nads and make you jump?
                    Last edited by Eagles R Guano; 01-05-2017, 09:43 PM.

Comment

You got me.
                      I stand corrected.
                      His participation trophy inscription reads; " Tony Romo one of the best who never won anything but he did receive runner up in the 2014 MVP". That equated to winning a box of Chiclets and a hardy Well done Tony.
                      I don't give a shixt what the hell you want to give him ... go for it!

Comment

I don't give a shixt what the hell you want to give him ... go for it!
                        I did not give it to him he received it for participation. Don't blame the messenger.

Comment

Ain't no hills here you dumb city ****. But I am a country, self sufficient, living out in the middle of BFE redneck MF !!!!!

WTH with the double post? Did your boyfriend tickle your nads and make you jump?
                          Sound like you is one of those inbred edjucated hillbillies,

Comment

• Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
                            lol, WHY do you people keep talking about histories and bogus scenarios? I swear you people are trying to lean on history as if its an actual factor in the whole scheme of things. well I guess since you people want to rely on history, lets go back in history to the last time Dallas finished 13-3. yes the giants did squeak away with the win that day in the playoffs. however I do remember Dallas beating the giants twice that year but failed the 3rd time around in the same season. By you people's logic, history then dictates that the Cowboys are a lock to beat the giants if they can somehow get past gb.
                            I wouldn't say that at all.. History shows the Giants not only beat the Redskins The 3rd time after beating them twice in the 86 during the regular season but they actually shut them out 17-0 in the NFCCG
                            Last edited by miked1958; 01-05-2017, 10:57 PM.
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Sound like you is one of those inbred edjucated hillbillies,
                              I keep telling you, there ain't no damn hills here. Its gently rolling land with large tracts of forest.

Not inbred either. Mom and Dad grew up 500 miles apart. Dad's family from 2 different trees as is Mom's. Now Dad was a bonafide hillbilly from Eastern Tennessee but I lived there only a short time. My children aren't inbreds either as I married a young lady from another country ... so lots of genetic diversity here.

I do have a degree, a profession, and lots of life experiences so I have a certain amount of learnin'. I always thought it was you damn yankees that laid up with your sisters on the long cold winter nights ... Is you uncle and dad the same guy?

Comment

I keep telling you, there ain't no damn hills here. Its gently rolling land with large tracts of forest.

Not inbred either. Mom and Dad grew up 500 miles apart. Dad's family from 2 different trees as is Mom's. Now Dad was a bonafide hillbilly from Eastern Tennessee but I lived there only a short time. My children aren't inbreds either as I married a young lady from another country ... so lots of genetic diversity here.

I do have a degree, a profession, and lots of life experiences so I have a certain amount of learnin'. I always thought it was you damn yankees that laid up with your sisters on the long cold winter nights ... Is you uncle and dad the same guy?
                                Just busting chops, don't take it seriously. You come to another teams Smack Talk site expect to be attacked. By the way no Texas steer doodling going on up here.

Comment

Working...
                                X