No announcement yet.

Cowboys Nation of Domination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat load of good that "super bowl caliper" defense did you parademon1.

Is odell the new choke artist of the nfl?

Good thing they went on vacation.

Funny, seeing as how alot of u were already looking forward to the Cowboys game.

Comment

• wheres that parademon dork at? great defense, giving up 38 pts??? really? a lot of you giants fans and players kept looking ahead to the Dallas game. well guess what, yall blew that chance. partying in Miami during a playoff week is not what I call proper standards for prepping for the biggest game of the year thus far.

you people need to realize it takes an OFFENSE to win games. the defense cant win championships by simply limiting the amount of pts surrendered in a game. however, giving up 38 points is not what I call a championship caliber team. maybe if poor eli could of mustered up at least 28 pts, the game might of been different

don't worry giants fans. your Nfc east champs, the Dallas Cowboys, will continue on representing the east. I expect ALL of yall to be cheering for Dallas next week. Have a nice week : )

Comment

• No need to rub it in, I'm sure watching that game was painful enough. On to the Packers! I think Dallas is built to take them down. Fast secondary, and a ball-control offense that can grind GB down with slow, methodical drives. If Dallas lost, they certainly wouldn't lose by a large amount.

Look for a low scoring game relatively speaking, something like 24-20. Dallas defense is very underrated, and Dallas offense is designed to play for those slow, grindy, beat-em-up style of play.

Comment

• No smack here (I gotta stop doing that here):

Well, I am sorry the Giants lost that game. I always pull for my division and then my conference.

Watching the 1st qtr I thought they had it. Cromartie loss hurt them for sure. I am shocked to see the Pack O look that good against this NYG D. Matchups just favored GB after the loss of DR-C. They matched up well early and the Giants strength IS their DB.

I know it sucks now but the NYGiants played their ***es off all year and really had a pretty good season and congrats to y'all on that!

Comment

• is odel going back to Miami tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
              I expect ALL of yall to be cheering for Dallas next week. Have a nice week : )
              You know it!

(not being sarcastic)
              ★★★Mark Herzlich Crew★★★

Comment

• All i know is, 13 choked. And not even just a ittle bit. But full fledged choked

Comment

• The Giants have a lot going for them. That defense isn't going away. They have the money to bring back everyone. They'll need to draft well but they've pulled some franchise guys recently out of the draft that are the real reason they were successful this season, ODB, Collins and Apple. MacAdoo is learning but his willingness to go with youth was another key this year. The whole East is looking like they're on the upswing. Knowing the division that won't hold up. But it's an exciting time in the division.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
                    wheres that parademon dork at? great defense, giving up 38 pts??? really? a lot of you giants fans and players kept looking ahead to the Dallas game. well guess what, yall blew that chance. partying in Miami during a playoff week is not what I call proper standards for prepping for the biggest game of the year thus far.

you people need to realize it takes an OFFENSE to win games. the defense cant win championships by simply limiting the amount of pts surrendered in a game. however, giving up 38 points is not what I call a championship caliber team. maybe if poor eli could of mustered up at least 28 pts, the game might of been different

don't worry giants fans. your Nfc east champs, the Dallas Cowboys, will continue on representing the east. I expect ALL of yall to be cheering for Dallas next week. Have a nice week : )
                    Please. Most on here knew we were playing with house money. You've taken the posts if a few fans in here to think that was the feeling for the majority of the MB. The majority on here knew better.. read some of the other threads besides this one..

And the dummies in here calling Eli out. Can't do much more then put the ball in your WRs hands for key first downs to key drives going and they drop them. Puts TD passes right on the money and they drop them. Also some major holding & PI in end zone in drives one and three..

Looked good whole first half up until giving up the hail Mary. Then the huge stop on 4th down and the TD pass to King a few plays later to pull the Giants to within 14-13 near end of 3rd quarter.. From that point the wheels came off in all three phases.. outscored 24-0..

Good job by giants this year pulling an 11-5 record out of no where.. good start to the rebuild...
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• "O'Dell Butterfingers."

Comment

• Oh and thanks to several of the Dallas fans in here with great posts... Appreciate it
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE

Comment

• Originally posted by SlyFoxx View Post
                          "O'Dell Butterfingers."
                          He was like that all year. Had nothing to do with Miami. He led the team in drops

4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                            Please. Most on here knew we were playing with house money. ....
                            You and I know that. And who knows the future...but P1 needs to step up and face the music. Sadly...we've probably seen the last of him unless the Cowboys lose to GB.

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                              He was like that all year. Had nothing to do with Miami. He led the team in drops

Love ya bud, but u know darn well u were all over romo and co when they did the same thing.

Comment

• Thought NY was going to win it there for a bit. When GB went for it and got stuffed......thought for sure that was what the Giants needed to get the momentum. The hail-mary was the backbreaker IMO, Rodgers is such a lucky snob

I was torn on who I wanted to win, it seemed to change every few plays! Dallas is definitely getting the toughest draw of the first two weeks. We get a hot GB team whereas the Pats get the fraud Texans and Falcons get that disaster road team from the PNW. Pitt/KC should be a good one though.

I am not confident in us winning, a lot of things will have to go in our direction. No turnovers and do not abandon the run.......have to keep Rodgers off the field and keep him in the pocket when he is in.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X