No announcement yet.

Cowboys Nation of Domination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its gunna suck when half the Cowboys fan base gets deported with Trump coming in today lol. I keed I keed. Maybe?
    Jerry Reese is burying this team in a premature grave

Comment

• I hate racists

Comment

• Ah, the ol racist card. Waaaaaaaaaaaa!

Comment

• Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
          Lol nice try... go crawl back under your rock where you belong n weep some more. your malarkey is, well, just that....pure malarkey .

oh, and next time, or rather next season, try paying more attention to your own team than Dallas. however, I am under the impression you are actually a closet Dallas fan since you spend 95 percent of the time in here talking about the mighty Cowboys

You're such a waste of oxygen. This is a NYG forum & if there's a topic about the Dallas Cowgirls in it, I'm sure as hell gonna post on it. Considering that the Giants swept Dallas & gave e their only 2 legit losses of the yr & you guys also just went 1 & done, as usual, I would say we had the better season overall. I post facts & you wanna cal l em malarkey, funny. I said all yr that your D is your team's Achilles heel & would get you KOed in the playoffs once they faced top tier QBs & better defenses that could prevent your O from winning the TOP & keep your mediocre D hidden on the sidelines. Cowboys fan were just in denial about their D being a mid level D. Now they're all crying & *****ing about how their D let em down in the playoffs & how they were fooled by their defensive rankings stats. I said all yr that the only reason they finished #1 vs the run was because they were so east to throw on & also due to their O getting them 2-3 score leads in many of their games & forcing the other team to abandon the run due to being down 14+. Kinda like Dallas had to do once GB jumped out to a 21-3 lead. Only 22 carries fro Zeke due to your D's inability to stop AR & that GB O, who was missing their best WR/RB. Had they played, GB woulda lit up that poor Dallas D for 40+.

Enjoy your 21st yr of not seeing your team in the SB maggot.

Comment

Lol nice try... go crawl back under your rock where you belong n weep some more. your malarkey is, well, just that....pure malarkey .

oh, and next time, or rather next season, try paying more attention to your own team than Dallas. however, I am under the impression you are actually a closet Dallas fan since you spend 95 percent of the time in here talking about the mighty Cowboys

Hey JR, are you on any Cowboy websites? If so, which ones?

Just curious.
            sigpic

Comment

• Even though this is the smack forum, we are not going to tolerate personal insults going back and forth. Keep it about football smack, or you'll be removed. No exceptions
              The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                Hey JR, are you on any Cowboy websites? If so, which ones?

Just curious.
                I was on the dcmb at one time but didn't like em over there. bunch of pansies over there lol...I also frequent the eagirls mb

Comment

• Some one needs to teach Odell when is the right time for this kind of stuff.... I see a bunch of shirtless dudes though.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/lo...with-no-shirt/

Comment

• Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
                    You're such a waste of oxygen.

Enjoy your 21st yr of not seeing your team in the SB maggot.
                    Pure unadulterated hate !

Most uncouth post I've seen on these NYG Boards but only been here a few months.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                      Some one needs to teach Odell when is the right time for this kind of stuff.... I see a bunch of shirtless dudes though.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/lo...with-no-shirt/
                      I must say this picture disturbs me. the partying is fine now that the season is over but this shirtless thing he keeps doing needs to end

Comment

I must say this picture disturbs me. the partying is fine now that the season is over but this shirtless thing he keeps doing needs to end
                        I think its the new generational thing. You saw all of our boys doing the shirtless thing. I guess at least they were on a boat though. But still pants and boots. Nothing says tough football player like a bunch of early 20 something year olds hanging on a stage with no shirts together. Getting all sweaty and such.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                          I think its the new generational thing. You saw all of our boys doing the shirtless thing. I guess at least they were on a boat though. But still pants and boots. Nothing says tough football player like a bunch of early 20 something year olds hanging on a stage with no shirts together. Getting all sweaty and such.
                          yeah the no shirt thing inside of a club around other men n getting sweaty leaves a lot to be desired. him and Dak together most of the time in those situations with zeke grabbing at him all the time......new generational thing or not, this bothers me. Id feel better about it if he were around girls

Comment

yeah the no shirt thing inside of a club around other men n getting sweaty leaves a lot to be desired. him and Dak together most of the time in those situations with zeke grabbing at him all the time......new generational thing or not, this bothers me. Id feel better about it if he were around girls
                            Haha! Id feel better if they were as pissed off as their fans are after losing.

Comment

• Wow GB 400 to 135 in total yards and up 31-0 on the scoreboard.
                              I think Dallas would of not been able to hang with the Falcons today..

I think they would of got steamrolled as well
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Matt Ryan is what Tony Romo would have wanted to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X