Cowboys Nation of Domination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
    well now, thank you very much!!! I love how you bring up the histories for its important to keep making it known who has the most rings in the east. the nation owned the east this year with relative ease. the giants were able to squeak by the Cowboys this year due to no Romo. remember, Romo has won like his last 6 starts against them giants so the giants were breathing sighs of relief knowing they were not going to have to play against the giants killer. but my Boyz still won the east and quite frankly for the next 5 YEARS, there aint no one in the east that's gonna come even close.

you wanted facts miked, well there ya go chump. enjoy the offseason with the bumbling stories of eli
    The Giants had to face Rodgers, Big Ben and Brees in 2016, but they were 'relieved' that they didn't have to face Tony Romo? LOL.

And the last time Romo faced the Giants didn't the Cowboys 'squeak by' the Giants with a one point win to open the 2015 season? And didn't the same 'Giant Killer' Romo get knocked off by the Giants back in 2007 when the Cowboys were the top seed in the NFC?
    One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

well now, thank you very much!!! I love how you bring up the histories for its important to keep making it known who has the most rings in the east. the nation owned the east this year with relative ease. the giants were able to squeak by the Cowboys this year due to no Romo. remember, Romo has won like his last 6 starts against them giants so the giants were breathing sighs of relief knowing they were not going to have to play against the giants killer. but my Boyz still won the east and quite frankly for the next 5 YEARS, there aint no one in the east that's gonna come even close.

you wanted facts miked, well there ya go chump. enjoy the offseason with the bumbling stories of eli
      I don't think you know the definition of fact.

Comment

• Jerry Reese is burying this team in a premature grave

Comment

• Rumors are circulation that Doug Free is considering retirement.

Comment

Just like you I am all for Romo just like you are JR. I love his 19 million dollar cap hit.
            The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEM View Post
              Just like you I am all for Romo just like you are JR. I love his 19 million dollar cap hit.
              That cap hit applies only if he is out right released before june 1st... however iam one of the few who believes Romo is staying in Dallas.

Comment

That cap hit applies only if he is out right released before june 1st... however iam one of the few who believes Romo is staying in Dallas.
                me too,,,who in the right mind would sign that walking mash unit to be anything other than a backup? he just cant stay healthy,,,ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by JameyC View Post
                  me too,,,who in the right mind would sign that walking mash unit to be anything other than a backup? he just cant stay healthy,,,ever.
                  He'll be starting in Denver next season.

Comment

... however iam one of the few who believes Romo is staying in Dallas.

Wrong again, JR...
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                      Wrong again, JR...
                      Yep he is expected to be released today and end up in Minnesota, Denver or Houston
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Guess JJ finally swallowed his pride and was talked out of keeping him which would of been a huge mistake Cap Wise and for the mental health of Dak having to always look over his shoulder

550000 vs 19million... No Brainer
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE

Comment

• $19.6M Dead Cap Hit. Ouch.

Comment

• Romo good QB had a lot of good teams . The question is what has he ever won?

To much hype that hes going to make a difference on any other team.
                            Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

• I thought I heard the latest was a possibility of trades to two different teams

4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE

Comment

• Hey , what a hoot of a thought. let's invite Romo to compete with Nassib??LOL !

Comment

Working...
                                X