Cowboys Nation of Domination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This is our year"

-Eagles and Cowboys fans continuing a 20 year tradition.
    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

"This is our year"

-Eagles and Cowboys fans continuing a 20 year tradition.
      Your bait lacks any allure

Comment

• Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
        Your bait lacks any allure
        How bout this one....

http://dailysnark.com/ezekiel-elliot...ks-day-parade/

Its technically sexual assault there brudda. The girl can press charges. Elliot was already on a short leash with it. Now this...

Elliot to miss the entire 2017 season

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
          How bout this one....

http://dailysnark.com/ezekiel-elliot...ks-day-parade/

Its technically sexual assault there brudda. The girl can press charges. Elliot was already on a short leash with it. Now this...

Elliot to miss the entire 2017 season
          If it was on a Bar then it's in a Club or Restaurant that would have Security Cameras. If he did it and it's on Video and she presses charges then he could face a suspension

However I tend to doubt the validity of this story. Is the link a credible one?? Could be some bogus site. Has this been confirmed by any major news source ??

He won't miss season. I know you were joking but this is certainly not going to be a feather in his Cap either
          Last edited by miked1958; 03-13-2017, 04:51 PM.
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Fox News Entertainment and several small news stations reporting it to. But said the women who pushed his hand away continued to party with him
            There is a video of it in this link

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...lebration.html

There is a Thread someone started about this already..

In it I mentioned someone posted about the incident here in the new renamed " NATION OF HUMILIATION" Thread
            Last edited by miked1958; 03-13-2017, 05:02 PM.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
              If it was on a Bar then it's in a Club or Restaurant that would have Security Cameras. If he did it and it's on Video and she presses charges then he could face a suspension

However I tend to doubt the validity of this story. Is the link a credible one?? Could be some bogus site. Has this been confirmed by any major news source ??

He won't miss season. I know you were joking but this is certainly not going to be a feather in his Cap either
              The video is on the page lol

She has some nice knockers BTW

Comment

That cap hit applies only if he is out right released before june 1st... however iam one of the few who believes Romo is staying in Dallas.

Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                Wrong again, JR...

Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
                Am I? 3 days later n my boy Romo is still on the team. Does this surprise anyone? Not me, chumps. I dont like jerry but he aint gonna just cut Romo n lose all that money for nothing... Nope, i still sit here n will tell you media following bandwagoners that Romo aint going no where. Very bad business to let him go.. and for those of you, like miked, who thinks its bad to have ' romo looking over daks shoulder', boo hoo.. dak handled it just fine last season.

Sorry people but Romo is staying in Dallas. You heard it from me first a little while back and u are reminded about it from me today n yall will be reminded come training camp.... HA

Wrong again, JR...
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                  Wrong again, JR...
                  Could be ploy to get Dallas to give him his release. Now he can see if he has any market and listen to any potential offers to see if he will continue to persue a broadcast career or make one last stab at it

Teams were not going to trade and give up picks for a guy with his injury history and track record in big games.

Also I think that saving the 14M after June 1 will give them a bunch of options try would not have had to sign in 2-4 Vet players who are late Cuts and stragglers that are still FAs that they would not have had the Option to sign had Romo stayed on Roster

4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE

Comment

Could be ploy to get Dallas to give him his release. Now he can see if he has any market and listen to any potential offers to see if he will continue to persue a broadcast career or make one last stab at it

Teams were not going to trade and give up picks for a guy with his injury history and track record in big games.

Also I think that saving the 14M after June 1 will give them a bunch of options try would not have had to sign in 2-4 Vet players who are late Cuts and stragglers that are still FAs that they would not have had the Option to sign had Romo stayed on Roster

Either way, Tony Romo will not be in a Dallas Cowgirls uniform this fall. So.........

Wrong again, JR...
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                      Either way, Tony Romo will not be in a Dallas Cowgirls uniform this fall. So.........

Wrong again, JR...
                      True. But you know he will come on here and twist around what he said to make it appear he knew it all along, lol

4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE

Comment

True. But you know he will come on here and twist around what he said to make it appear he knew it all along, lol

LOL!!!

When I heard the news this morning, the first thing that came into my mind was JR's comments back in early March.
                        sigpic

Comment

• sorry miked, I aint here to twist nothing around lol....

noticed how Romo isn't 'retired'? The Cowboys now have a backup that is going to be in the broadcast booth...for now

but if Dak gets hurt, ill bet anyone you'll see Romo back, mhmm

now then, whats all this I hear about poor eli selling fake memorabilia?

Comment

noticed how Romo isn't 'retired'? The Cowboys now have a backup that is going to be in the broadcast booth...for now

but if Dak gets hurt, ill bet anyone you'll see Romo back, mhmm
                            They could setup a telephone booth near the broadcast booth, with a uniform and pads ready for him in it, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                              They could setup a telephone booth near the broadcast booth, with a uniform and pads ready for him in it, right?
                              never know.........

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X