Cowboys Nation of Domination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eagles R Guano View Post
    Probably got paid to say that as the kid knows he's ready in hot water. Will see how it shakes out. Bottom line is like what our moms always told us. If you constantly put yourself out in those type places after midnight nothing good will come from It.

There will always be some jealous or drunk person that will try and provoke him into doing something that will get him into trouble or something they can sue him for. And the gold digger women are just as bad

Kid did the same thing at Ohio State. Went out and got into Trouble
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post

did he "punch" him out? Lol, get your facts straight before desperately reaching

however he needs to quit this nightlife crap before he ends up like manziel
      Yes. He knocked him out. Desperately reaching? Maybe some one didn't like his man purse or crop top.
      WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
        Probably got paid to say that as the kid knows he's ready in hot water. Will see how it shakes out. Bottom line is like what our moms always told us. If you constantly put yourself out in those type places after midnight nothing good will come from It.

There will always be some jealous or drunk person that will try and provoke him into doing something that will get him into trouble or something they can sue him for. And the gold digger women are just as bad

Kid did the same thing at Ohio State. Went out and got into Trouble
        All you say is wisdom. True that about OSU, his dad moved to Columbus to try and keep him out of trouble.

Dallas needs to use the Herschel Walker philosophy with him soon.

I posted the link to bring some levity to the thread.

Don't know that the kid is doing anything any different that say OBJ or Rob Gronkowski just is too stoopid to keep himself out of bad situations. He's about to get a 2 game suspension to start the season I'm afraid anyway!

Comment

All you say is wisdom. True that about OSU, his dad moved to Columbus to try and keep him out of trouble.

Don't know that the kid is doing anything any different that say OBJ or Rob Gronkowski just is too stoopid to keep himself out of bad situations. He's about to get a 2 game suspension to start the season I'm afraid anyway!
          The difference is he is involved with the law. Odell and Gronk are just dumb and love attention. Zeke is getting hit with DV, Misdemeanor speeding, assault ect.

Comment

Looking at your link I could see where people depending on way they were standing could mistakenly think Zeke threw the punch because it was said it came from behind and over him. Then naturally people start tweeting and texting what they think they saw in their drunken state and it gets blown out of proportion

But why did it take the guard / bouncer all day to come forward?
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post

Looking at your link I could see where people depending on way they were standing could mistakenly think Zeke threw the punch because it was said it came from behind and over him. Then naturally people start tweeting and texting what they think they saw in their drunken state and it gets blown out of proportion

But why did it take the guard / bouncer all day to come forward?
              Paid off. It happens all the time. Either way, Zeke is going to msis some games this season when he was already on thin ice, then this happened, and then the misdemeanor speeding ticket not being his 1st either. Kid needs a babysitter.

His dad was right:“My biggest worry is … I don't believe my son knows how to navigate in life being a superstar,”

Comment

• While he's being investigated for domestic abuse claims, the Cowboy star was also reportedly involved in a bar fight and is also in the midst of an appeal for a 100 mph speeding ticket. Elliott has also been in the news for pulling down a woman's shirt and visiting a pot dispensary while the team was in Seattle.

Comment

• Again just for levity sake:

-No police report on the bar fight, no arrests . . . this is a he said/ he said situation. Now we have the new info out there. The fact this info is late getting to us, the public, means nothing. The police could have had this tidbit all along and this could be why nothing came of it.

-Speeding ticket ... don't see a big deal and this story is just blowing up since the bar fight story. It happened back in June. Hell, I drive 100 mph frequently but I drive out in BFE frequently, I live in BFE. Like you said ... it is a misdemeanor and I don't think anything in the NFLPA would cover this.

-He pulled the woman's shirt up, not down. I know that's immaterial. The woman filed no complaint with authorities. Seems lotsa bewbs were being exposed but this woman hadn't voluntarily shown hers.

-Going in the pot shop, lots to do about nothing

- The DV thing was quickly investigated by police and no charges filed due to the complainant's story changing several times and her attempts (through texts) to get friends of hers to lie for her, and the he said/she said nature of her complaint. Seems strange that it takes the NFL over a year to investigate this. (This pisses me off) . I'll be very surprised if the NYG have to face Zeke at the beginning of the season ... advantage NY.

My personal feelings is EZE is a ticking timebomb and despite his talent and asset to the Cowboy's offense he ultimately is not dependable and is evidently not the sharpest tool in the shed. If I was him I'd lay low for my 5-10 year pro career, get my payday, get a gold jacket, then party like it's 1980 all over again.

None of the above incidents with Zeke constitute any legal consequences . Of course the NFL is driven by public opinion and is quite arbitrary with how they dole out their penalties.
                  Last edited by Eagles R Guano; 07-18-2017, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Again just for levity sake:

-No police report on the bar fight, no arrests . . . this is a he said/ he said situation. Now we have the new info out there. The fact this info is late getting to us, the public, means nothing. The police could have had this tidbit all along and this could be why nothing came of it.

-Speeding ticket ... don't see a big deal and this story is just blowing up since the bar fight story. It happened back in June. Hell, I drive 100 mph frequently but I drive out in BFGE frequently. Like you said ... it is a misdemeanor and I don't think anything in the NFLPA would cover this.

-He pulled the woman's shirt up, not down. I know that's immaterial. The woman filed no complaint with authorities. Seems lotsa bewbs were being exposed but this woman hadn't voluntarily shown hers.

-Going in the pot shop, lots to do about nothing

- The DV thing was quickly investigated by police and no charges filed due to the complainant's story changing several times and her attempts (through texts) to get friends of hers to lie for her, and the he said/she said nature of her complaint. Seems strange that it takes the NFL over a year to investigate this. (This pisses me off) . I'll be very surprised if the NYG have to face Zeke at the beginning of the season ... advantage NY.

My personal feelings is EZE is a ticking timebomb and despite his talent and asset to the Cowboy's offense he ultimately is not dependable and is evidently not the sharpest tool in the shed. If I was him I'd lay low for my 5-10 year pro career, get my payday, get a gold jacket, then party like it's 1980 all over again.

None of the above incidents with Zeke constitute any legal consequences . Of course the NFL is driven by public opinion and is quite arbitrary with how they dole out their penalties.
                    Lots of excusing...

The dirty resume is growing by the day for this 21 year old. Only a matter of time before the big one shows up.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Paid off. It happens all the time. Either way, Zeke is going to msis some games this season when he was already on thin ice, then this happened, and then the misdemeanor speeding ticket not being his 1st either. Kid needs a babysitter.

His dad was right:“My biggest worry is … I don't believe my son knows how to navigate in life being a superstar,”
                      you're desperately reaching again lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post

you're desperately reaching again lol.
                        Those are his own dad's words lol. Not mine.

Comment

Lots of excusing...
                          I stated my personal opinion of the all this that he was a time bomb, how is that an excuse

The rest was just fact, not excuse. Explaining WHY THERE WOULD BE NO LEGAL FALLOUT.

Is it true there will be no legal consequences to all these reported acts? (Just say yes because excuse or not it is truth)

Did I state I thought the league would get him? (Just say yes because I did no excuse)

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                          The dirty resume is growing by the day for this 21 year old. Only a matter of time before the big one shows up.
                          on any other team this wouldn't raise an eyebrow. Except for the DV charge its a whole lot of nothing (and legally the DV is nothing) but because its the Cows it's blown up.

But I share your opinion on the big one and this is why I think they should Herschel Walker him.

Comment

• Yes I'm serious, ANOTHER COWBOY in trouble with the law. This time rookie Jourdan Lewis for Domestic Assault. You can't make this stuff up. Trial starts next week.

Comment

Yes I'm serious, ANOTHER COWBOY in trouble with the law. This time rookie Jourdan Lewis for Domestic Assault. You can't make this stuff up. Trial starts next week.
                              Man they are starting to remind me of the Bengals back in the day with all the Convicts on the Roster. Dallas Cowboys or Dallas Convicts that is the question lol

4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE

Comment

Yes I'm serious, ANOTHER COWBOY in trouble with the law. This time rookie Jourdan Lewis for Domestic Assault. You can't make this stuff up. Trial starts next week.
                                They knew about this before they drafted him

Comment

Working...
                                X