Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    This is being said after 1 preseason game about Rico Gathers, a TE:

"He's going to be an absolute beast. He'll be better than Gronk. Bookmark this."

Oh Cowboy fans...
    Link? Anyone of credibility saying this?

He has really good hands , great natural athletic ability, great size, speed , and is agile, but is far from a polished football player . . . this is what this Cowboy fan is saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagles R Guano View Post

Link? Anyone of credibility saying this?

He has really good hands , great natural athletic ability, great size, speed , and is agile, but is far from a polished football player . . . this is what this Cowboy fan is saying.
      On the Cowboys forum. Just some drunk fan in sure. Lots of high praise though. I just thought that was funny. Overreactions to preseason are fun.
      I APPLIED TO BE THE NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

On the Cowboys forum. Just some drunk fan in sure. Lots of high praise though. I just thought that was funny. Overreactions to preseason are fun.
        Do you post on that forum? I just started posting on it about 3 years ago.

Gotta love enthusiastic fans.

If the Cowboy experiment works out then kudos to the Cowboys. They did step outta the box on that pick, like they did with the Jaylon Smith pick early in the 2nd, although historically Cowboy great Cornell Green was a basketball player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagles R Guano View Post

Do you post on that forum? I just started posting on it about 3 years ago.

Gotta love enthusiastic fans.

If the Cowboy experiment works out then kudos to the Cowboys. They did step outta the box on that pick, like they did with the Jaylon Smith pick early in the 2nd, although historically Cowboy great Cornell Green was a basketball player.
          No. No I dont.

Comment

• Taco Charlton was invisible last night. He got owned by the RT.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkinsLifer View Post
              Taco Charlton was invisible last night. He got owned by the RT.
              so? unless your a nitwit named Skip Bayless, I am guessing most cowboys fans are eyeing the secondary mostly

Comment

• Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post

so? unless your a nitwit named Skip Bayless, I am guessing most cowboys fans are eyeing the secondary mostly
                That got trounced in the first 2 possessions by second stringers.
                Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEM View Post

That got trounced in the first 2 possessions by second stringers.
                  so? as I said, that's the area the Cowboys need work on. all this talk about how the Dline is the weak spot of Dallas. No....while yes they indeed need improving play on the Dline, its the secondary that's killed us the last few yrs. I ll worry about how the entire defense looks come the 2nd to last preseason game

Comment

so? as I said, that's the area the Cowboys need work on. all this talk about how the Dline is the weak spot of Dallas. No....while yes they indeed need improving play on the Dline, its the secondary that's killed us the last few yrs
                    Dak and Zeke better stay on the field or the will be tears in Jerry world.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEM View Post

Dak and Zeke better stay on the field or the will be tears in Jerry world.
                      I can already make a prediction though.....its gonna be funny when Dallas' new young secondary intercepts eli twice on the opening sunday night

Comment

I can already make a prediction though.....its gonna be funny when Dallas' new young secondary intercepts eli twice on the opening sunday night
                        Put down the pipe you are starting to hallucinate

Comment

That may happen, but it will be even funnier when your dumb WR gets tackled instead of running out of bounds to stop the clock for a FG attempt again to seal the Giants W.

Comment

• Elliott will be allowed to remain with the team through the preseason, but once his suspension begins he will not be allowed into the Cowboys' facility until the suspension ends.

Elliott is the fourth Cowboys player to be suspended for at least one game next season. Defensive linemen Damontre Moore (two games), David Irving (four games), and Randy Gregory (one year) were also suspended. It's possible that cornerback Nolan Carroll (DWI) and linebacker Damien Wilson (alleged assault) could be suspended as well.

Comment

• Well even if he gets the suspension reduced from his appeal he for sure is not playing Week 1. So now when we beat them they will have their excuse
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                                Well even if he gets the suspension reduced from his appeal he for sure is not playing Week 1. So now when we beat them they will have their excuse
                                The appeal may not be finalized by week 1, so he could be playing in it while the appeal process is still ongoing.

Comment

Working...
                                X