Cowboys Nation of Domination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
    Well even if he gets the suspension reduced from his appeal he for sure is not playing Week 1. So now when we beat them they will have their excuse
    Alfred Morris will do just fine in this case. and I wouldn't count out Zeke just yet cause that appeal process may play into his favor like Brady.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post

Alfred Morris will do just fine in this case. and I wouldn't count out Zeke just yet cause that appeal process may play into his favor like Brady.
      You have two other RBs that would be starters on most Teams. You should be fine especially with that O Line
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post

You have two other RBs that would be starters on most Teams. You should be fine especially with that O Line
        Really not. Neither of these are the home run threat and because of that defense will not respect that fact. Neither is a threat to break it and neither are the threat to gain near as many yards after contact.

As far as the O-line is concerned its turrible . . . I know, I read it on this very board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagles R Guano View Post

Really not. Neither of these are the home run threat and because of that defense will not respect that fact. Neither is a threat to break it and neither are the threat to gain near as many yards after contact.
          Morris is a 'home run threat' and loves to break tackles. He's itching to run. McFadden, not so much but is still good. Zeke is better than both but ive got no worries on the run game

Comment

• We have are own problems.

You guys should post where people give a crap about Dallas.

Comment

As far as the O-line is concerned its turrible . . . I know, I read it on this very board.
              We don't want to hear you about your O line .. it will again be one of the best in the league. While the Giant's line will AGAIN be one of the worst

Also both those RBs are better then anyone currently on the Giant's.. of course the line has a lot to do with it. Swap your two for two of ours and Perkins/ Gallman would be doing pretty well while Morris and McFadden would be getting chopped down for two yard losses here
              Last edited by miked1958; 08-11-2017, 10:57 PM.
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                We have are own problems.

You guys should post where people give a crap about Dallas.
                You should talk to the mods about shutting down the SMack Talk section if you get all butthurt reading this stuff. I mean, why are you even here posting AND starting a thread on Dallas' team and players?

SMACK TALK ... shut it down !!!!!!!!

You could complain to the mods about me personally.

BTW, I do post on several boards where people give a crap about Dallas but the Dallas Cowboys and players are VERY popular over here! A lot moreso that any other NYG foe ... by a 10:1 margin I'd guess.

Last edited by Eagles R Guano; 08-12-2017, 04:31 PM.

Comment

You should talk to the mods about shutting down the SMack Talk section if you get all butthurt reading this stuff. I mean, why are you even here posting AND starting a thread on Dallas' team and players?

BTW, I do post on several boards where people give a crap about Dallas but the Dallas Cowboys and players are VERY popular over here! A lot moreso that any other NYG foe ... by a 10:1 margin I'd guess.

I don't think it is popular here per-say. I just think The Cowpies are more intriguing . More like rubbernecking while driving by an automobile accident. As long as Dallas keeps crashing non-Dallas fans will find it amusing.
                  Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

Several boards? Go outside sometime, the sun is good for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by primetime View Post

Several boards? Go outside sometime, the sun is good for you.
                      Hey, I live in Texas. I own 50 acres. Believe me, I get PLENTY of sun ... much more that you I bet.

BTW, the sun causes cancer.

Comment

Is this a typical response for the smack talk section?

I guess my expectations were a bit too high.

Comment

Hey, I live in Texas. I own 50 acres. Believe me, I get PLENTY of sun ... much more that you I bet.

But at least it's a dry heat.

Comment

You know what they say about men who brag about the size of their yards.....
                            I APPLIED TO BE THE NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

But at least it's a dry heat.
                              You have the wrong impression of my part of Texas. Extreme humidity here, damn near tropical. Rains 50-60 inches a year here. Huge expanses of forest, very active logging industry. I'm 75 miles inland from the Gulf of Mexico and 50 miles west of the Louisiana border. The coast south of me has the largest petrochemical complexes in the world.

I'm building a barn now and I'll jump in the pool 2-3 times a day just to cool off and exchange the sweat (which won't evaporate much because of the humidity) for pool water. Texas is effing hot but winters are way tolerable. In the last 12 years we've had two badass hurricanes ... I've lived over a month off grid power due to this.

On NY, never really spent much time there ... fly through, usually LaGuardia once or twice a year and used to fly thru Newark (when it was a Continental Airlines hub). Don't know too much about it (NY). Could live upstate I think (because I fish/hunt and appreciate the outdoors and its beauty). Am FB friends with a couple of New Yorkers I met on a bass fishing board 10-12 years ago.

Lived in Bangor, Me. a while and my oldest son was born there ... loved the summers. Wife is an ex-Cannuck from New Brunswick and loves hockey and ambivalent on football. She likes wine and I'm bourbon fan. My first child was born when I was 43. I became a Cowboy fan in 1966 at 12 years old.

I am a certified critical care/trauma care RN for the last 30 years.

There y'all go, now ya know Eagles R. . . . some!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

You know what they say about men who brag about the size of their yards.....
                                I thought they said that about guys with big diesel trucks and lots of guns.

Compensators??????

Comment

Working...
                                X