Cowboys Nation of Domination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
    Not really but you didn't answer the question J.R.. Is Dak the future franchise QB of the Dallas Cowboys, yes or no?
    Take a wild guess. dumb question

Comment

• I have a little mantra that I say to jack with new orientees at work when the answer is obvious:

"There are no dumb questions, just dumb people asking questions."

Comment

Not really but you didn't answer the question J.R.. Is Dak the future franchise QB of the Dallas Cowboys, yes or no?
        YES

Comment

• At least 1 Cowgirl fan had the cojones to answer the question. The other 2 "Dak is the greatest" fans just came up with stupid responses to a legit question. Not showing too much faith in the "anointed" one now are ya?

Book on the guy from scouts in college was that he's not a great pocket passer. Guess you guys thought your run game could hide him & your D for the next decade?

Comment

At least 1 Cowgirl fan had the cojones to answer the question. The other 2 "Dak is the greatest" fans just came up with stupid responses to a legit question. Not showing too much faith in the "anointed" one now are ya?

Book on the guy from scouts in college was that he's not a great pocket passer. Guess you guys thought your run game could hide him & your D for the next decade?

I know one thing he is better than ELI hands down at the moment. ELI is a turnover machine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrv View Post

ELI is a turnover machine.
              Always has been. Lifetime stats : #TO's = #TD's

Comment

At least 1 Cowgirl fan had the cojones to answer the question. The other 2 "Dak is the greatest" fans just came up with stupid responses to a legit question.
                Well, at least one VaGiant fan doesn't comprehend well but I'll spell it out: Barring injury of course Dak is the Cowboy quarterback of the future. Only an idiot would need that question answered. If he fails to perform the he won't be that QB of the future if the Cowboys find a better performer. Why would anyone even have to ask such a question that has such an obvious answer ????? Legit question ... really???????

One other thing , if you can find a post where I specifically called "Dak the greatest" or "the anointed" I'll leave these boards 4ever. Of course I'll screw with you over on the Cowboy Boards ... Gman4ever!!!!!!!
                !

Comment

At least 1 Cowgirl fan had the cojones to answer the question. The other 2 "Dak is the greatest" fans just came up with stupid responses to a legit question. Not showing too much faith in the "anointed" one now are ya?

Lol please show us all where I said anything about "Dak is the greatest"....hell show where any other Dallas fan here said that... see that's why I didn't answer your question directly about Dak cause you desperately make stuff up..

Comment

• Sure buddy. All of you were on Dak's Johnson since last yr praising him as this great QB that was gonna bring you to the promised land. Now that he's proven to be nothing more than the game manager I said he was , you're playing the " I never said he was the greatest or will lead us to the SB" card. I for one hope you guys sign him to a long term contract. Will guarantee another 5-7yrs of non SB seasons for Dallas.

Comment

• Looks like the Giant's are going to have a Season like Dallas did when Romo was out (2015?) And they went 4-12 allowing them to draft Elliott & Dak

Hopefully the same happens for the Giant's
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Sure buddy. All of you were on Dak's Johnson since last yr praising him as this great QB that was gonna bring you to the promised land. Now that he's proven to be nothing more than the game manager I said he was , you're playing the " I never said he was the greatest or will lead us to the SB" card. I for one hope you guys sign him to a long term contract. Will guarantee another 5-7yrs of non SB seasons for Dallas.
                        I know one thing. Sooner or later we will reach the promise land with Dak in the future. I can't say the say thing about poor Eli, as it's time for him to retire and enjoy that memorabilia with the poor people he took advantage off. O ya that's another Giant crap that got swept under the rug by the League.

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                          Looks like the Giant's are going to have a Season like Dallas did when Romo was out (2015?) And they went 4-12 allowing them to draft Elliott & Dak

You mean draft an Ewok bull dozer early and a game manager mediocre QB in the 4th round???

21595935d757669fbfa3b36034f62777--tech-smiley-faces.jpg

I think there were several better QB's taken before the 4th but Dak has an upside. I think Dallas' coaching is not really playing to his strengths as well as they could.

Interesting stat on Dak is his QBR when blitzed is 130+ and when the D plays back and rushes 3-4 then his QBR is <70.

Comment

Sure buddy. All of you were on Dak's Johnson since last yr praising him as this great QB that was gonna bring you to the promised land. Now that he's proven to be nothing more than the game manager I said he was , you're playing the " I never said he was the greatest or will lead us to the SB" card. I for one hope you guys sign him to a long term contract. Will guarantee another 5-7yrs of non SB seasons for Dallas.
                            "All of you Dallas fans"? lol hey dummy, last year I was the one still wanting Romo playing, not Dak. You've failed

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                              Looks like the Giant's are going to have a Season like Dallas did when Romo was out (2015?) And they went 4-12 allowing them to draft Elliott & Dak

I am actually picking you guys to win sunday against the chargers

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrv View Post

I know one thing. Sooner or later we will reach the promise land with Dak in the future. I can't say the say thing about poor Eli, as it's time for him to retire and enjoy that memorabilia with the poor people he took advantage off. O ya that's another Giant crap that got swept under the rug by the League.
                                You better get a defense that can hold opponents way under 30 if ya wanna sniff that SB in Dak's time as a Cowboys QB. Your OL/run game isn't scaring anybody this yr. Opposing DCs know that making Dak beat them with his arm is key to victory. Stack the box & put the "anointed " one in 2nd/3rd & long & make him throw from the pocket.

Comment

Working...
                                X