Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowboys Nation of Domination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I have revised my 5-11 prediction for NY to 3-13.

    Comment


    • Courageous

      Comment


      • this might make some of you dead giants fans happy, I am gonna run engram as my tight end this week in fanduel n draftkings!!!!!! I am taking my chance on the only player that shows life on that team. I am also picking them to beat the rams this week in my upset pick of the week! they're due for a win at home

        Comment


        • Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
          this might make some of you dead giants fans happy, I am gonna run engram as my tight end this week in fanduel n draftkings!!!!!! I am taking my chance on the only player that shows life on that team. I am also picking them to beat the rams this week in my upset pick of the week! they're due for a win at home
          Hope not
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

          # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

          1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

          ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

          Comment


          • not even half time yet and I am already smacking myself in the face for picking the giants to win n engram to get me points....

            -makes note= do not smoke weed before making lineups!!!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
              not even half time yet and I am already smacking myself in the face for picking the giants to win n engram to get me points....

              -makes note= do not smoke weed before making lineups!!!
              Weed doesn't cause hallucinations which surely you musta been doing to make such choices. So did you do acid, mushrooms, peyote?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
                not even half time yet and I am already smacking myself in the face for picking the giants to win n engram to get me points....

                -makes note= do not smoke weed before making lineups!!!
                these Jiants have been overrated since last yr... i dont want to see a change at QB and they keep elisha at QB going into next yr
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by americas9team View Post
                  these Jiants have been overrated since last yr... i dont want to see a change at QB and they keep elisha at QB going into next yr
                  they'll never get rid of eli. that's fine by me too

                  Comment


                  • damn, you people are dead in here....wheres the spirit? I realize a 51-10 defeat will take a lot of wind out of yalls sails, but id at least thought Id see talk in here about how to solve the giants problems or such

                    here's what yall need to do...fire mcapoo and bench the poor eli.... wouldn't you guys agree?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Eagles R Guano View Post

                      Weed doesn't cause hallucinations which surely you musta been doing to make such choices. So did you do acid, mushrooms, peyote?
                      I dont feel like i was hallucinating lol.... just smoked some happy grass n was feeling fleek... how i came to pich the giants to win was a desperate gamble...i will not make that mistake again

                      Comment


                      • -crickets

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
                          -crickets
                          I think it's exciting to be in play for the #1 pick
                          51-17: was embarrassing. Team was not interested in playing football
                          Need to lose rest at this point
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                          # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                          1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                          ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                          Comment


                          • So Elliott emergency injunction request has been denied and his 6 game suspension to start immediately
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                            # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                            1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                            ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                              So Elliott emergency injunction request has been denied and his 6 game suspension to start immediately
                              Oh well we have the draft to look forward to now. Corruption wins out I guess, and Goodell is the winner.

                              Comment


                              • We've got a great back in Morris, the O line is beginning to click, the D is getting better. Boys will be fine.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X